PDA

View Full Version : true blood

xsecx
09-10-2008, 12:10 PM
has anyone else seen this? if so, what did you think?

linsee
01-12-2009, 08:02 PM
True Blood is based on one of my favorite book series! I was incredibly happy when they made this into a TV show, and I think they have done it amazingly well. I absolutely eat those books up when they come out and finish them in less than 3 days. I'll be disappointed when they go off the storyline from the books though.

I do not have HBO, but I have seen the first 3 episodes, and will watch the other 9 when I go visit a friend who kindly recorded them all for me.

xsecx
01-12-2009, 08:22 PM
True Blood is based on one of my favorite book series! I was incredibly happy when they made this into a TV show, and I think they have done it amazingly well. I absolutely eat those books up when they come out and finish them in less than 3 days. I'll be disappointed when they go off the storyline from the books though.

I do not have HBO, but I have seen the first 3 episodes, and will watch the other 9 when I go visit a friend who kindly recorded them all for me.

the accents were so damn horrible. and we watched the first one with viv's parents. so incredibly uncomfortable. but the story was good.

linsee
01-12-2009, 08:40 PM
the accents were so damn horrible. and we watched the first one with viv's parents. so incredibly uncomfortable. but the story was good.

The dude playing Bill Compton is British. Or did you mean the southern accents?

Did you watch the whole series?

The books are phenomenal. The show actually paints a decent picture of what I had in my head, which is good.

xsecx
01-12-2009, 08:52 PM
The dude playing Bill Compton is British. Or did you mean the southern accents?

Did you watch the whole series?

The books are phenomenal. The show actually paints a decent picture of what I had in my head, which is good.

all of the accents, even by the americans. they're all so horrible and almost caricature.