PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me music to cheer me up

SgtD
09-01-2008, 08:13 AM
I'm in a never before experienced depth of depression, I feel worthless and burnt out as fuck. Nothing seems to get me back on track.

So please recommend me some music to try to cheer me up a bit.

xsecx
09-01-2008, 09:02 AM
I'm in a never before experienced depth of depression, I feel worthless and burnt out as fuck. Nothing seems to get me back on track.

So please recommend me some music to try to cheer me up a bit.

anything by the descendents.

D1988
09-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Good Clean Fun.

The Vengaboys.

swallow
09-01-2008, 12:36 PM
All the If the kids are united-covers.
Oi Polloi's Punx picnic
The Casualties's Static feedback and noise. Always makes me feel good in a weird way.
The Clash's Koka Kola.
Korn's Word Up. It's just a good-mood song.

SgtD
09-01-2008, 01:52 PM
thanks. after all "SNFU's let's get it right the first time" was the choice, but didn't really work out. I'm gonna listen to some stuff you recommended.

i realize i come off like a whiny bitch. right?

swallow
09-01-2008, 02:08 PM

Not really. Everyone of us have our highs and lows. Try to feel better, okay hun?

xsecx
09-01-2008, 02:22 PM
thanks. after all "SNFU's let's get it right the first time" was the choice, but didn't really work out. I'm gonna listen to some stuff you recommended.

nah dude. everyone had dark days.

mouseman004
09-01-2008, 05:01 PM
The Vengaboys.

Nice....

D1988
09-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Nice....

You know what I'm talking about man, real talk right there. I am gona make a new CD for my car and they will be on it.

D1988
09-01-2008, 06:18 PM

You'll be fine buddy, everyone has shitty days.

But here is what I would assume you would say to me in this situation -

MAN UP, HIPPY.

xsecx
09-01-2008, 08:10 PM
You'll be fine buddy, everyone has shitty days.

But here is what I would assume you would say to me in this situation -

MAN UP, HIPPY.

to be serious for a second, there's nothing unmanly about depression or feeling sad. It happens and it isn't something that people should be ashamed of. People should do what they see fit to get whatever help they need because a lot of the time it's just not a matter of cheering up or snapping out of it.

chadfitzy
09-01-2008, 10:09 PM
to be serious for a second, there's nothing unmanly about depression or feeling sad. It happens and it isn't something that people should be ashamed of. People should do what they see fit to get whatever help they need because a lot of the time it's just not a matter of cheering up or snapping out of it.

definetly, o and i might be late on this but, enjoy yourself by princebuster, or my girl. i think thats by the temptations, or maybee the drifters.
hope ya feel better.

D1988
09-02-2008, 05:03 AM

Yeah, I know dude, I was just trying to make a joke to try and make him smile a little.