PDA

View Full Version : Soysauce/wheat ingredients

sxeforlife555
08-20-2008, 05:13 PM
So...I made some tofu this morning and used some soysauce, which has wheat, but I don't think contains alcohol. Even though I think I broke. And does raw spaghetti(straight from the box you know the hard stuff?) contain alcohol in it?

straightXed
08-20-2008, 05:34 PM
So...I made some tofu this morning and used some soysauce, which has wheat, but I don't think contains alcohol. Even though I think I broke. And does raw spaghetti(straight from the box you know the hard stuff?) contain alcohol in it?

Didn't you ask a pretty similar question to this before?

xsecx
08-20-2008, 07:43 PM

ok, seriously. there is no way you actually think this way.

mouseman004
08-20-2008, 08:13 PM

This is like the 5th thread you have started asking about breaking edge because of really weird or minute things like endorphins or mustard. a) are you doing it just to be a smartass because that is what it kind of seems like to me. or b) why do you care so much what everybody else says or thinks about these things. if you think its okay to eat mustard even though it contains traces of alcohol, does it really matter what people on this board tell you? or are you really going to stop eating spaghetti because somebody here says it goes against edge (which would be retarded)?

sxeforlife555
08-20-2008, 09:30 PM
I didn't say spaghetti was against edge. But there are rules, and I want to abide by them. True til death ya know? Even though I'll break before I'm 60. And to answer your question A) No I'm not being a smart ass. I really do care about what I put into my body. B)Because I don't want people to call me an edge breaker, even if I'm still edge. Which I am...I think?

D1988
08-21-2008, 04:30 AM
Dude, what age are you?

straightXed
08-21-2008, 08:27 AM
I didn't say spaghetti was against edge. But there are rules, and I want to abide by them. True til death ya know? Even though I'll break before I'm 60. And to answer your question A) No I'm not being a smart ass. I really do care about what I put into my body. B)Because I don't want people to call me an edge breaker, even if I'm still edge. Which I am...I think?

One minute you say you broke edge the next minute you say you are still edge. You sound pretty confused. So if you are still edge does that mean you are going to avoid spaghetti, soy sauce, mustard, orange juice and even endorphins!!?

sxeforlife555
08-24-2008, 09:51 PM
OJ is alcoholic now too? WHAT THE HELL IS THE WORLD COMING TO? OH GOD!!! Well not avoid, just buy organic, or different types. I might have to replace my soysauce.

sxeforlife555
08-24-2008, 09:55 PM
And yes I am very confused. I wish they would put that the soysauce contained alcohol in it. But It doesn't say if it does or not.

xsecx
08-24-2008, 10:08 PM
And yes I am very confused. I wish they would put that the soysauce contained alcohol in it. But It doesn't say if it does or not.

live off of meat and distilled water. it's your only hope.

xWiglex
09-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Come on.. you do it for YOUR freedom..
dont REALLY DRINK..
the dosage in food is so little..

you need to eat a ton or so to get drunk ( and even if your uber human.. you wont.. as you ate a freaking ton of wheat !!! you wont feel some alcohol )