PDA

View Full Version : Lost boys sequal

straightXed
07-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Straight to DVD, released in the US tomorrow. Anyone here interested in seeing it?

xsecx
07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Straight to DVD, released in the US tomorrow. Anyone here interested in seeing it?

I'm kind of scared by the idea.

straightXed
07-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm kind of scared by the idea.

I am wary yet really curious about it.

rodrigo
07-28-2008, 06:00 PM
i have no idea what "lost boys" is

straightXed
07-28-2008, 06:10 PM
i have no idea what "lost boys" is

Its a film about god damn shit sucking vampires!

rodrigo
07-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Its a film about god damn shit sucking vampires!
sounds fun!

xvunderx
07-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I always get a sense of dread from the words "straight to DVD", but at least it can be netflixed so it wouldn't cost anything to find out how awful it turns out!

x'snoto's
08-19-2008, 03:58 PM
It wasn't as good as the first one. At all. As far as movies go it was pretty good, but the first one was awesome.

straightXed
08-19-2008, 04:27 PM
It wasn't as good as the first one. At all. As far as movies go it was pretty good, but the first one was awesome.

yeah, i don't think anyone was expecting it to be as good as the first i mean it was straight DVD

Standinghard
08-20-2008, 01:54 PM
I am wary yet really curious about it.

Yeah, that's how I feel about it. I don't think the two Corey's will be in it, either. Which will make it weird, because they played a pretty big role in the first one.

straightXed
08-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah, that's how I feel about it. I don't think the two Corey's will be in it, either. Which will make it weird, because they played a pretty big role in the first one.

Both are in it although one only had a breif cameo due to being too much of a fuckwit to be able to actually act or remember lines any more.

Standinghard
08-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Well that's the other thing that scared me. I figured they'd either not be in it, or would be in it briefly. Have you seen that show where the two Corey's are trying to be friends again? I forgot the name of it.

Anderson
08-25-2008, 03:40 AM
My Mrs loves the original. When she saw the trailer for this she went off on a long rant about Hollywood ruining things with unneccessary sequels. I think she might file for divorce if I got this.

straightXed
08-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Well that's the other thing that scared me. I figured they'd either not be in it, or would be in it briefly. Have you seen that show where the two Corey's are trying to be friends again? I forgot the name of it.

Ummm, you mean "the two coreys"!!

straightXed
08-25-2008, 08:06 AM
My Mrs loves the original. When she saw the trailer for this she went off on a long rant about Hollywood ruining things with unneccessary sequels. I think she might file for divorce if I got this.

I love the original too, I'm sorry everything has been ruined for her! Maybe she will decide to see it one day even though she already made her mind up, perhaps after the divorce!

xsecx
08-25-2008, 08:40 AM

I think your path is clear. you have to buy it.