PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne (movie)

xCrucialDudex
07-27-2008, 01:39 PM
It's still in production but is anyone here into Max Payne universe? I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. The game is badass so I wonder if the movie will be able to overdo it.

SgtD
07-28-2008, 07:23 AM
It's still in production but is anyone here into Max Payne universe? I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. The game is badass so I wonder if the movie will be able to overdo it.
i liked the game, but i'm pretty sure the movie is going to suck. i don't think they could pull it off in a way that it would be outstanding. the plotwise it's nothing special, you have to admit that. Also, Marky Mark as Max Payne? I don't find him fitting for the role.

xWiglex
07-28-2008, 08:33 AM

Crucial Dude.. i noticed you'r a lot into May Payne these days ... Just played the game ?

xCrucialDudex
07-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I played it just recently for second time.

xAllTheRagex
08-11-2008, 01:49 PM
The trailer for this looks great. Not exactly the same as the game, but then these game-to-film adaptations rarely (never) are. Can't wait to see this anyway, my friends are hyped. Haha.

SgtD
08-15-2008, 07:19 AM
ok, i watched the trailer, and have to admit, they seemed to capture the dark atmosphere well. Mark Wahlberg also seemed pretty legit for the role...we'll see how the movie turned out.

mouseman004
08-15-2008, 12:19 PM

I saw the trailer last night when I went to see Tropic Thunder. I thinkit looks pretty wicked, but then again I have never played the game.

xCrucialDudex
08-21-2008, 02:15 PM
I saw the trailer last night when I went to see Tropic Thunder. I thinkit looks pretty wicked, but then again I have never played the game.

how come man? you just must play it. it's awesome. you should love it.