PDA

View Full Version : hellboy2

xsecx
07-24-2008, 08:52 PM
going to see it this weekend. completely excited.

rodrigo
07-24-2008, 08:56 PM
woo! hellboy!

xsecx
07-24-2008, 09:00 PM
woo! hellboy!

that's the best reply you can do? Come on now, I'm trying to make some new threads. Do your part!

rodrigo
07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
that's the best reply you can do? Come on now, I'm trying to make some new threads. Do your part!
well, it sucks that they start showing it here in like a month from now

mouseman004
07-24-2008, 11:21 PM

I had no interest in seeing the first one when it came out, but for some reason I think the second one looks really good. So I am actually on my way right now to watch the first one, and hopefully tomorrow or sometime on the weekend I will make my way out to see the second one.

SgtD
07-25-2008, 01:58 AM
way late premiere for us again. Did you know most of the movie was recorded in Hungary?

xsecx
07-25-2008, 08:11 AM
I had no interest in seeing the first one when it came out, but for some reason I think the second one looks really good. So I am actually on my way right now to watch the first one, and hopefully tomorrow or sometime on the weekend I will make my way out to see the second one.

the first one was really good. i mean. it's got kittens and nazis. We ended up convincing a friend of ours to bring their daughter to see this with us. She had just seen the second harry potter with the giant snake and liked it and the lord of the rings movies and had no problem. Hellboy apparently shared the shit out of her and she still won't let it go and is still holding a grudge against me because of it.

xsecx
07-25-2008, 08:11 AM
way late premiere for us again. Did you know most of the movie was recorded in Hungary?

yeah, the director loves shooting in eastern europe.

SgtD
07-25-2008, 08:20 AM
the first one was really good. i mean. it's got kittens and nazis. We ended up convincing a friend of ours to bring their daughter to see this with us. She had just seen the second harry potter with the giant snake and liked it and the lord of the rings movies and had no problem. Hellboy apparently shared the shit out of her and she still won't let it go and is still holding a grudge against me because of it.
haha, nice. paying her university studies might help ereasing the grudge!

mouseman004
07-25-2008, 10:26 AM

I watched it last night. It was great. It was more violent than I had expected (i mean i expected fighting but there was a lot more death than I anticipated). For some reason I figured it would have been more PG, but I am glad that it wasn't. It was awesome, I am pretty pumped to see the second one now.

xvunderx
07-25-2008, 10:33 AM
haha, nice. paying her university studies might help ereasing the grudge!

I think that might wipe out the earlier incident when Dusty froze the girls shoe and she had to wear the frozen shoe to school the next day before it had chance to thaw, it'll take even more to get forgiveness for Hellboy!

xsecx
07-25-2008, 11:08 AM
I think that might wipe out the earlier incident when Dusty froze the girls shoe and she had to wear the frozen shoe to school the next day before it had chance to thaw, it'll take even more to get forgiveness for Hellboy!

best babysitters ever!

SgtD
07-25-2008, 02:38 PM
best babysitters ever!
hahaha, no kidding!

rodrigo
08-03-2008, 11:44 AM
so, how was it?

xsecx
08-03-2008, 11:55 AM
so, how was it?

haven't seen it.

stepinsideissue
08-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Yeah the first one was frickin sweet and I'm totally stoked about the new one too but I doubt I"ll have a chance to go see it at the movies and will probably have to wait for the dvd cause I'm a lame ass that doesn't do anything but work.

Anderson
08-25-2008, 03:38 AM
It's a bank holiday here in the UK so I may go see this today.

SgtD
08-25-2008, 04:48 AM
I saw it last week, it was ok.

Just-a-fool
03-29-2009, 11:37 PM
The first movie was far more intresting then the second one.
Thjat girl thats connected to her brother could have ended the movie at the first minute by commiting suicide as she does in the end -_-"

Anderson
03-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Thjat girl thats connected to her brother could have ended the movie at the first minute by commiting suicide as she does in the end -_-"
Or they could have just knocked her out in order to subdue her brother.

xsecx
04-01-2009, 08:39 AM

then you wouldn't have made much of a movie.

Just-a-fool
04-04-2009, 10:41 AM
It would make things a lot less complicated :D