PDA

View Full Version : Verse - "Aggression"

xGriffox
06-08-2008, 12:01 PM
this album is quite possibly the best one so far. "from anger and rage" was amazing and "rebuild" didn't quite live up to those standards in my opinion. This has the same kind of sound as rebuild but way more melodic with some great lines and build ups. One of the best albums of 2008 so far. what do you guys think?

D1988
06-08-2008, 05:06 PM
this album is quite possibly the best one so far. "from anger and rage" was amazing and "rebuild" didn't quite live up to those standards in my opinion. This has the same kind of sound as rebuild but way more melodic with some great lines and build ups. One of the best albums of 2008 so far. what do you guys think?

Still need to check it out but I have high expectations for it.

straightXed
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM
I've always been in two minds with verse, i like the sound but sometimes they really don't echo my thoughts on things at all.

SgtD
06-09-2008, 01:28 AM
I didn't know this was realeased. I might check it out, however I didn't quite like rebuild. They pulled it off better live, than on the record in my opinion.

xCrucialDudex
06-11-2008, 11:28 PM

I think I like "From Anger And Rage" more. "Aggression" is good, perhaps on par with FAAR. It's not really any better or worse. It's just damn good.

D1988
06-19-2008, 08:33 AM
Listening to this right now. It's pretty awesome!

I love Verse.

Still not listened to it over enough times to say if I like From Anger and Rage better yet.