PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere

mouseman004
05-28-2008, 08:17 AM
I am going to see Atmosphere tonight, and I am pretty pumped about it. Its going to be my first show that is not either metal or hardcore so it should be pretty cool I hope. This post isn't really relevant to anything, but I am pretty excited about the show so I thought I would share it!

SgtD
05-28-2008, 08:42 AM
I am going to see Atmosphere tonight, and I am pretty pumped about it. Its going to be my first show that is not either metal or hardcore so it should be pretty cool I hope. This post isn't really relevant to anything, but I am pretty excited about the show so I thought I would share it!
wtf is atmoshphere? link puh-leeez

D1988
05-28-2008, 09:01 AM

haha thats exactly what I thought. Lets here em!

mouseman004
05-28-2008, 09:14 AM

Rap Group. And by group I mean an Emcee and a DJ.

www.myspace.com/atmosphere

D1988
05-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Rap Group. And by group I mean an Emcee and a DJ.

www.myspace.com/atmosphere

I managed half of the first song. Good luck with that tonight man. Staying in and staring blankly at the floor and/or cutting off your own ears would probably have been the better option though.

mouseman004
05-28-2008, 09:28 AM
I managed half of the first song. Good luck with that tonight man. Staying in and staring blankly at the floor and/or cutting off your own ears would probably have been the better option though.

First song is not their best. Their best stuff is their older music, none of which is on myspace. Nevertheless, I like it, I am excited. AND NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO ME WILL RUIN TONIGHT!

*runs into bedroom and slams door shut*

SgtD
05-28-2008, 10:27 AM
First song is not their best. Their best stuff is their older music, none of which is on myspace. Nevertheless, I like it, I am excited. AND NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO ME WILL RUIN TONIGHT!

this is pretty cool! thanks. have fun tonigth, I hope it'll be a cool show.

D1988
05-28-2008, 10:49 AM

hehe, like a little girl.

I'm only joking buddy, I'm not into it but have a good time tonight and let us know how it was :)

mouseman004
05-29-2008, 01:12 AM
It was honestly one of the best shows I have ever been too. And they were having such a good time that they played 4 songs after they said they were finished. It was wicked.

SgtD
05-29-2008, 01:28 AM
It was honestly one of the best shows I have ever been too. And they were having such a good time that they played 4 songs after they said they were finished. It was wicked.
glad to hear that! i'M going to be on a lookout for their stuff.