PDA

View Full Version : deicide

SgtD
05-27-2008, 07:11 AM
I'll probably get shit because of this: yet again, I have to state that the self titled album from Deicide is flawless. I listened to it today, and made me realize how different death metal is from death metal.

I can't die without my crucifix!!!

D1988
05-27-2008, 07:43 AM
I'll probably get shit because of this: yet again, I have to state that the self titled album from Deicide is flawless. I listened to it today, and made me realize how different death metal is from death metal.

Oh, yuck.

If you have any poo, fling it now.

mouseman004
05-27-2008, 08:19 AM

See when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was just a typo and you were asking us to decide something. Finding out that it was about a death metal band is slightly disappointing. Although its a clever band name, I will give them that.

SgtD
05-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Oh, yuck.

If you have any poo, fling it now.
i'm already on the list of the lame, so i had nothing to loose with this thread

SgtD
05-27-2008, 08:58 AM
See when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was just a typo and you were asking us to decide something. Finding out that it was about a death metal band is slightly disappointing. Although its a clever band name, I will give them that.
seriously dude, download it, listen to it. you have nothing to loose.

straightXed
05-27-2008, 09:32 AM

So what exactly is the difference between death metal and death metal?

SgtD
05-27-2008, 10:44 AM
So what exactly is the difference between death metal and death metal?
i just meant the significance between bands. the vocals, the styles of playing and whatnot. just like any other genres.

straightXed
05-27-2008, 11:51 AM
i just meant the significance between bands. the vocals, the styles of playing and whatnot. just like any other genres.

Oh, i thought it was a typo or something.

xGriffox
05-27-2008, 01:50 PM
downloading now