PDA

View Full Version : The last Modern Life is War show....

xdoylex
04-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Phenomenal. Best show I've ever been to. There was so much passion and emotion for everyone involved.

Im so sad to see that band go. They've done incredible things for Iowa Hardcore. Lots of fond memories of that band. But wow......no better way to go out than how they did.

straightXed
04-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Phenomenal. Best show I've ever been to. There was so much passion and emotion for everyone involved.

Im so sad to see that band go. They've done incredible things for Iowa Hardcore. Lots of fond memories of that band. But wow......no better way to go out than how they did.

A couple of my good friends were at the show, i wish i had been over there so i could have gone. Glad you enjoyed it and that the show was so good, they were an awesome band in my opinion.

PROPER JERK
04-30-2008, 04:01 PM
I love this band mostly because they knocked a sidekick out of a girls hand at one of their shows when she wasnt paying attention to them.

xxxTheJMan
04-30-2008, 04:13 PM

thats the bad thing about living in england theres not many last shows

straightXed
04-30-2008, 04:20 PM
thats the bad thing about living in england theres not many last shows

Well obviously american bands don't tend to have their last shows here but there are a fair amount of final shows for uk bands.

510hxc
05-02-2008, 05:15 AM

Lucky! i'm envious, i didn't even get to see them once and now they're gone forever.