PDA

View Full Version : Chuck

straightXed
04-08-2008, 01:36 PM
It finally started showing over here and i just wondered if anyone else liked this show?

xsecx
04-08-2008, 01:40 PM
It finally started showing over here and i just wondered if anyone else liked this show?

good times. I'm also not one to usually get obsessed or care that much about celebrities. but the blond. damn.

straightXed
04-08-2008, 01:43 PM
good times. I'm also not one to usually get obsessed or care that much about celebrities. but the blond. damn.

yeah, she seems nice!

xsecx
04-08-2008, 01:46 PM
yeah, she seems nice!

stupid writers strike means we probably won't get anything new until the fall from this or heroes.

straightXed
04-08-2008, 01:49 PM
stupid writers strike means we probably won't get anything new until the fall from this or heroes.

Yeah i figured that would be the case. Heroes was great and i'm hoping i'll enjoy this as much. I wanted to watch it the last two times i was over there but i figured i wouldn't get to see it all so i opted to wait until it aired here. Have you watched Dexter at all?

xsecx
04-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah i figured that would be the case. Heroes was great and i'm hoping i'll enjoy this as much. I wanted to watch it the last two times i was over there but i figured i wouldn't get to see it all so i opted to wait until it aired here. Have you watched Dexter at all?

no, but mostly because I hated the guy in 6 feet under. I understand that it's not the same character at all and they're supposed to be completely different, but I can't see that guy without thinking david.

straightXed
04-08-2008, 02:05 PM
no, but mostly because I hated the guy in 6 feet under. I understand that it's not the same character at all and they're supposed to be completely different, but I can't see that guy without thinking david.

I get that problem too, in fact its pretty hard for me to watch the new series of doctor who because they have Catherine Tate as the new assistant and i am bovvered by her in it!

xsecx
04-08-2008, 02:07 PM
I get that problem too, in fact its pretty hard for me to watch the new series of doctor who because they have Catherine Tate as the new assistant and i am bovvered by her in it!

yeah, it's starting here in a couple weeks and I have the same concern. she's supposed to be good in it though, but damn do I hate her.

mouseman004
04-08-2008, 02:08 PM

I can't watch Dexter because I can't see him as a badass serial Killer. To me he will always be the uptight brother in Six Feet Under.

straightXed
04-08-2008, 02:16 PM
yeah, it's starting here in a couple weeks and I have the same concern. she's supposed to be good in it though, but damn do I hate her.

I'm not entirely convinced that she is any good, she is still pretty annoying in it but i will give it a chance and see if i can get past it.

straightXed
04-08-2008, 02:17 PM
I can't watch Dexter because I can't see him as a badass serial Killer. To me he will always be the uptight brother in Six Feet Under.

I know what you are saying but six feet under was a great show.

xsecx
04-08-2008, 02:56 PM

do you ever get the feeling of deja vu?

level7destroyer
04-08-2008, 03:13 PM
I enjoy Dexter...but I guess I can't see what you guys are talking about because I've never seen Six Feet Under.

mouseman004
04-08-2008, 09:52 PM
do you ever get the feeling of deja vu?

Yeah, see I clicked for a new response before I finished reading everybody else's responses, so by the time I posted, i hadn't realised you already said that.

xsecx
04-09-2008, 09:59 AM
I enjoy Dexter...but I guess I can't see what you guys are talking about because I've never seen Six Feet Under.

you should, it's really good and completely different from anything else that's been on tv. lots of dysfunction.

linsee
10-27-2008, 07:54 PM
I really, really like this show. This season has been really good so far.

xsecx
12-19-2008, 09:07 PM
pissed me off this week. what did chuck really think was going to happen to that dude?

linsee
12-19-2008, 09:38 PM
pissed me off this week. what did chuck really think was going to happen to that dude?

SHHH I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet. I'm going to try to tomorrow night.

CarlaRant
12-20-2008, 09:25 AM

Right!?! I was yelling at the TV...stupid, stupid Chuck!

I heard rumblings that the network is going to be canceling the show. :( I know Pushing Daisies is going under (pun intended)

xsecx
12-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Right!?! I was yelling at the TV...stupid, stupid Chuck!

I heard rumblings that the network is going to be canceling the show. :( I know Pushing Daisies is going under (pun intended)

it's just like, ok, dude's been living in this world for a while and they make a point of showing him getting adept at it. And then they make him seem completely naive about how that shit works.

It may, but NBC is kind of fucked right now so they can't kill everything since they don't have any shows that are doing that well right now.