PDA

View Full Version : a bunch of hc gigs

Lifestyle_X
03-18-2008, 03:10 PM
so there are some good shows coming up oer here in Belgium,

30 March there's 25 Ta Life in Aalst (Alost)
12 April Terror, Ignite, Strung Out, more ... www.riorock.be
I'm looking forward to see Terror again ^^

and 9 & 10 May Groezrock ! www.groezrock.be with bands like Heaven Shall Burn, Horse The Band, Parkway Drive, Agnostic Front, Sick Of It All, more to be added

SgtD
03-19-2008, 02:36 AM
so there are some good shows coming up oer here in Belgium,

30 March there's 25 Ta Life in Aalst (Alost)
12 April Terror, Ignite, Strung Out, more ... www.riorock.be
I'm looking forward to see Terror again ^^

and 9 & 10 May Groezrock ! www.groezrock.be with bands like Heaven Shall Burn, Horse The Band, Parkway Drive, Agnostic Front, Sick Of It All, more to be added
the terror/ignite/strung out tour skips Hungary for some reason.It's a killer tour. Some of my friends will drive to the groezrock festival. I don't like festivals, club shows are far more fun.

Lifestyle_X
03-20-2008, 03:55 PM
drive to groezrock ? that's stunning :D
you have to come, for a meeting lol :p

SgtD
03-21-2008, 02:19 AM
drive to groezrock ? that's stunning :D
you have to come, for a meeting lol :p
well, I don't have the time and money for it.
I'm planning on taking my brother to the ignite/terror/death before dishonor/strung out show in Vienna. It would be his first show, I figured, that would be kinda cool. He loves Ignite. We'll see if we can make it.

D1988
03-21-2008, 05:09 AM
Of all the constant awesome shows that go on in Belgium, you give these a mention? these are like the shittiest shows that happen in Belgium compared to some of the others.

http://www.eastcoast.be/

Lifestyle_X
03-21-2008, 11:47 AM
yes belgium is pretty gnarly
hey better something than nothing ;-)
NIJDROP isn't far away from me, like a lil bit more than 30 kilometres, it's a youth-house, they have good shows