PDA

View Full Version : why I hope cm punk dies in the ring.

xsecx
03-12-2008, 09:27 PM
So I'm out of town on business. it's late, I'm hungry and I'm in an area known for good pizza. I do a little research and I find a place that's supposed to be really good. I go, I get waited on by a cute girl wearing a tshirt. specifically this shirt:

http://www.wweshop.com/Product_detail.asp?productId=01-09435

now. I could only see the front of the shirt. All I saw were ribs and "straight edge" and "hardcore". I was like. cool. An edge girl. the conversation went kind of like this:

me: are you edge?
her: huh?
me: straight edge?
me: your shirt, it says straight edge hardcore.
her: oh, it's a cm punk shirt, me and my brother went to see him recently and he bought me this shirt. so you like wrestling too?
me: nope, straight edge is something totally different. 1 small with sausage and mushrooms please!

then I proceeded to a giant dump in the middle of the floor while shouting straight edge revenge while waiting for my pizza to be done.

rodrigo
03-12-2008, 09:46 PM
well, you do have the looks of a wrestling fan!

SgtD
03-13-2008, 02:32 AM
So I'm out of town on business. it's late, I'm hungry and I'm in an area known for good pizza. I do a little research and I find a place that's supposed to be really good. I go, I get waited on by a cute girl wearing a tshirt. specifically this shirt:

now. I could only see the front of the shirt. All I saw were ribs and "straight edge" and "hardcore". I was like. cool. An edge girl. the conversation went kind of like this:

her: oh, it's a cm punk shirt, me and my brother went to see him recently and he bought me this shirt. so you like wrestling too?
me: nope, straight edge is something totally different. 1 small with sausage and mushrooms please!

then I proceeded to a giant dump in the middle of the floor while shouting straight edge revenge while waiting for my pizza to be done.

this story would be sad, but the ending. i had a chuckle.

D1988
03-13-2008, 03:41 AM

What you should have done was take the pizza, run away without paying and shouting STRAIGHT EDGE REVEEEEENGE.

But seriously, CM Punk is fucking stupid. The "WWE" is fucking stupid and has been for many years now.

xcriterionmasterx
03-13-2008, 07:37 AM
totally retarded. thinking about this just pisses me off. wwe is almost always related to drug use and just plain stupidity, and with him being a "straight edger and hardcore till death," it is definitely giving edge a terrible name, with most people still not having a clue what it even means.

i have always had a problem with people wearing straight edge clothes and not being straight edge. like even my girlfriend, who borrowed another's drug free hoodie i felt uneasy about it.

mouseman004
03-13-2008, 11:58 AM
What you should have done was take the pizza, run away without paying and shouting STRAIGHT EDGE REVEEEEENGE.

But that would not have been fair, the Pizza company didn't piss him off, why should they have to suffer!

mouseman004
03-13-2008, 01:48 PM
But that would not have been fair, the Pizza company didn't piss him off, why should they have to suffer!

Scratch that, I dopped the ball, I missed the part where he said that it was his waitress who was wearing the shirt....

xvunderx
03-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Wow that's really really sad. I don't even kow why they would put out a shirt like that?

I kinda wish I could have been there though.

rodrigo
03-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Wow that's really really sad. I don't even kow why they would put out a shirt like that?

I kinda wish I could have been there though.
to protect your man from being hitted on by a cute girl?

straightXed
03-13-2008, 05:27 PM
I just hope the pizza was good and not disappointing like the staff.

xsecx
03-13-2008, 06:42 PM
I just hope the pizza was good and not disappointing like the staff.

the pizza was dope. for both dinner last night and breakfast this morning. let's hear it for living like a hobo in a hotel!

truthb4trust
03-13-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm willing to bet this CM Punk isn't even straight edge. If you notice, he came out right after Eddie Guerrero OD'd and Chris Benoit went bullshit. Sounds like a cheap marketing ploy to make WWE look wholesome. I know I sound like a nerd, I used to dig this shit.

mouseman004
03-13-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm willing to bet this CM Punk isn't even straight edge. If you notice, he came out right after Eddie Guerrero OD'd and Chris Benoit went bullshit. Sounds like a cheap marketing ploy to make WWE look wholesome. I know I sound like a nerd, I used to dig this shit.

He has actually been around for a lot of years. He spent alot of time wrestling in the smaller leagues before he got into the WWE, so his gimmick has been around for a long time. Although if you want to argue that he is not edge, just look at the pepsi symbol he has tattooed on his shoulder.

SgtD
03-14-2008, 02:24 AM
He has actually been around for a lot of years. He spent alot of time wrestling in the smaller leagues before he got into the WWE, so his gimmick has been around for a long time. Although if you want to argue that he is not edge, just look at the pepsi symbol he has tattooed on his shoulder.
Timmy Chunks also has a pepsi tattoo. Just sayin'

mouseman004
03-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Timmy Chunks also has a pepsi tattoo. Just sayin'

I was reading CM punk's blog one day (a long time ago) and he argued that the reason he got the pepsi tattoo was to show people he was edge. It represented all the times he went to parties and drank pepsi instead of liquor.

Wait...guys, if CM punk is edge...does this mean I am edge?

SgtD
03-14-2008, 07:11 AM
I was reading CM punk's blog one day (a long time ago) and he argued that the reason he got the pepsi tattoo was to show people he was edge. It represented all the times he went to parties and drank pepsi instead of liquor.

Wait...guys, if CM punk is edge...does this mean I am edge?
That's pathetic.

Well, if you want to be the canadian cm punk...and no, it doesn't mean that.

mouseman004
03-14-2008, 09:50 AM
That's pathetic.

Well, if you want to be the canadian cm punk...and no, it doesn't mean that.

oh, damn :(

straightXed
03-14-2008, 10:40 AM

Yeah i've been hearing about this tool for ages now, i hope it ends soon. I had to find out what CM stands for though, Chick Magnet...what a spazz!

straightXed
03-14-2008, 10:42 AM
the pizza was dope. for both dinner last night and breakfast this morning. let's hear it for living like a hobo in a hotel!

If the pizzas good i'm down with living it hobo style.

xvunderx
03-14-2008, 12:56 PM
I had to find out what CM stands for though, Chick Magnet...what a spazz!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had no idea what it stood for but that's awesome!!!!!!!

straightXed
03-14-2008, 04:46 PM
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had no idea what it stood for but that's awesome!!!!!!!

Are you drawn to him?

D1988
03-14-2008, 04:57 PM
I had no idea it stood for Chick Magnet either, this further strengthens my dislike of what this guy represents, he trully is a complete and utter idiot.

straightXed
03-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Hey, is there any pictures of Ian drinking wine? Maybe if we find that, us edge kids can start drinking wine, and if we need to prove that it's OK to anyone, we can show the picture and say "Ian does it, so it's coooooool buddy".

No disrespect, I'm just joking around with that. But theres so many people who will use the "Minor Threat drank Coke so it's OK" excuse.

I think ian likes CM Punk!

D1988
03-14-2008, 05:39 PM
I think ian likes CM Punk!

Maybe CM Punk is the secret spawn of Ian?

xvunderx
03-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Are you drawn to him?

Like an iron filing