PDA

View Full Version : Deftones live

Lifestyle_X
01-29-2008, 03:06 PM
anyone likes the Deftones ??
did anyone saw them live, how are they ?

xcriterionmasterx
01-30-2008, 08:24 AM
i have seen deftones live before, they played some show i went to, i forgot. and they were really good live. before hand i didn't like them, and didn't think there would be a pit at their show, but there was, and they were much better than i expected. now i really like some of their stuff.

SgtD
01-30-2008, 09:26 AM
I only know one of their songs, I can only judge them by that, so if i was to see them live, I'd bring a pillow with me.

swallow
09-03-2008, 08:14 AM
I have to say I love the Deftones. I have Around the Fur, Adrenaline, White Pony, Deftones and Saturday Night Wrist as albums but I have never seen them live. Hope one day I will.

rodrigo
09-03-2008, 08:22 AM
I have to say I love the Deftones. I have Around the Fur, Adrenaline, White Pony, Deftones and Saturday Night Wrist as albums but I have never seen them live. Hope one day I will.

the first time they came down here the crowd started spitting at the singer and he was really pissed and said that they would never come back, but they did a couple of years ago... or last year, cant remember. i wouldnt come back, bunch of savages in this town

swallow
09-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Gosh I hate those spitters! At least Chino said something to them.

Like two weeks ago when I was watching the Sex Pistols, some idiots on the front row started spitting at Johnny Rotten. He just yelled "don't spit on me, I don't wan't your AIDS". Spitting on a singer is terrible habit.

(though I was kinda WEEE \o/ when the singer lady of Animal Alpha spitted some water on me at gig.)

rodrigo
09-03-2008, 08:33 AM

Like two weeks ago when I was watching the Sex Pistols, some idiots on the front row started spitting at Johnny Rotten. He just yelled "don't spit on me, I don't wan't your AIDS". Spitting on a singer is terrible habit.

(though I was kinda WEEE \o/ when the singer lady of Animal Alpha spitted some water on me at gig.)

i think people should spit at johnny rotten, daily

swallow
09-03-2008, 08:57 AM
i think people should spit at johnny rotten, daily

2girls1cup I survived.

xsecx
09-03-2008, 09:05 AM
2girls1cup I survived.

if you can watch that shit and not want to puke then you're not human. or you like poo.

swallow
09-03-2008, 09:05 AM
if you can watch that shit and not want to puke then you're not human. or you like poo.

It really makes me cry.

SgtD
09-03-2008, 09:06 AM

Joe Strummer got hepatitis at one of their show with the clash, when someone from the audience spat in his mouth. I read this in Rottens book, must have made a huge impression on him

swallow
09-03-2008, 09:10 AM
Joe Strummer got hepatitis at one of their show with the clash, when someone from the audience spat in his mouth. I read this in Rottens book, must have made a huge impression on him

All I can say is "ewwww".

SgtD
09-03-2008, 09:17 AM
All I can say is "ewwww".

that's exactly what i say when i hear the deftones!

straightXed
09-03-2008, 09:21 AM
I saw the deftones once back in 94 i think, the guitarist spat at chino a few times when he had his back turned. I think the band thought he was a bit of a tool really!

xsecx
09-03-2008, 09:29 AM
I saw the deftones once back in 94 i think, the guitarist spat at chino a few times when he had his back turned. I think the band thought he was a bit of a tool really!

or maybe he's really into be spat on.

straightXed
09-03-2008, 09:37 AM
or maybe he's really into be spat on.

Perhaps but i still think they thought he was a bit of a tool as well and used is love of saliva as an excuse to phlegm him up!

xbustedx
09-07-2008, 02:00 PM
I've seen deftones live twice, and they were phenomenal both times.

swallow
09-07-2008, 02:17 PM
I've seen deftones live twice, and they were phenomenal both times.

Awww almost first one who also likes the Deftones! Hugs to you!

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 11:37 AM
i really like some of the deftones stuff i think knife party is an amazing song

swallow
09-30-2008, 11:50 AM
i really like some of the deftones stuff i think knife party is an amazing song

Around the Fur is the best. And Minerva. And Hexagram.

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Around the Fur is the best. And Minerva. And Hexagram.

minerva is pretty good to
i like i watched you change alot 2

swallow
09-30-2008, 12:03 PM
minerva is pretty good to
i like i watched you change alot 2

That's Change (in the House of Flies)?

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 12:07 PM
yea in the house of flies sorry

swallow
09-30-2008, 12:08 PM
yea in the house of flies sorry

Haha nuthin'. Deftones is awesome when you're a bit pissed of and listen to it, it just.. makes all the anger and hatred go away.

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Haha nuthin'. Deftones is awesome when you're a bit pissed of and listen to it, it just.. makes all the anger and hatred go away.

yea i know how you feel man