PDA

View Full Version : hate sports?

JoeyX
01-27-2008, 04:06 AM
Anybody here completely not like sports at all? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't like any sports really. If I HAAADDD to choose, it would be baseball. But that's only because my little brother plays it. Otherwise, I hate sports haha.

straightXed
01-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Anybody here completely not like sports at all? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't like any sports really. If I HAAADDD to choose, it would be baseball. But that's only because my little brother plays it. Otherwise, I hate sports haha.

I love sports.

Lifestyle_X
01-27-2008, 03:54 PM
I love sports.
same over here, but not all of 'em

straightXed
01-27-2008, 04:32 PM
same over here, but not all of 'em

Oh really? Which sports don't you love then?

strombollii
02-01-2008, 04:55 PM
i was just praying for a 7 seconds reference there
damn.

JoeyX
02-02-2008, 01:52 AM
"I hate watching football games, baseball is so fuckin' lame!"

....there ya go lol.

stepinsideissue
02-02-2008, 05:37 PM

....there ya go lol.

How can you hate sports when you love violence at shows so much?

JoeyX
02-02-2008, 06:12 PM
How can you hate sports when you love violence at shows so much?

omg. I don't like violence at shows, haha. I'm actually a very positive person, I hate fighting to be honest. I just like that band. I've never seen them live, and I doubt that any violence actually goes on at their shows, and if it did, I surely wouldn't be involved in it.

truthb4trust
02-20-2008, 04:18 PM
I love sports.

same here...Boston Red Sox, Detroit Pistons, Philly Flyers and the Philly Eagles. I even catch myself watching golf sometimes.

straightXed
02-20-2008, 05:44 PM
same here...Boston Red Sox, Detroit Pistons, Philly Flyers and the Philly Eagles. I even catch myself watching golf sometimes.

I don't like american football although my girlfriends mom insisted that i needed a bears hoodie. Ice hockey is ok and i think baseball is neat...spring training...woo! But i really enjoy basketball a lot, i started following the bulls back in the early 90's but they haven't played well for a while. All star weekend was cool this year!

Do you like football (soccer) at all?

truthb4trust
02-20-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't like american football although my girlfriends mom insisted that i needed a bears hoodie. Ice hockey is ok and i think baseball is neat...spring training...woo! But i really enjoy basketball a lot, i started following the bulls back in the early 90's but they haven't played well for a while. All star weekend was cool this year!

Do you like football (soccer) at all?

I can watch and get into anything competitive. I watched a lot of the world cup but like most Americans the only futbol player I can name is that Beckham guy

straightXed
02-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I can watch and get into anything competitive. I watched a lot of the world cup but like most Americans the only futbol player I can name is that Beckham guy

are you serious? surely you've heard of pele?

truthb4trust
02-21-2008, 07:21 PM
yeah, but he doesn't play anymore correct?

I guess I don't like all the 'dives' these guys take to wear down the game clock or whatever..I guess they 'dive' in Basketball too though

jupiter
02-22-2008, 04:05 AM
American Gladiators

straightXed
02-24-2008, 11:17 AM
yeah, but he doesn't play anymore correct?

I guess I don't like all the 'dives' these guys take to wear down the game clock or whatever..I guess they 'dive' in Basketball too though

Thats why dives are bookable.

strombollii
02-25-2008, 01:13 PM

....there ya go lol.

Thanks man

xdoylex
03-09-2008, 04:03 PM
I love soccer (football). Played it for 9 years and reffed it for 2. Im starting a new soccer league in this area for kids to get into it.

Can't wait for spring so all this snow can melt away and I can start playing again!!! Im not a fan of the indoor leagues....

Lifestyle_X
03-11-2008, 09:30 AM
i love football (soccer ?), but not to watch, but to play it in a fun game,
also, i love highjump, it's crazy to see ppl jump that high;
yesterday, we had examination for sports, i was the best with 1 meter 50 cm :D i'm so happy right now :p

xolliex
03-31-2008, 07:28 PM
i love football but mainly just to watch these days. breaking your arm three times playing it puts you off somewhat

chadfitzy
03-31-2008, 09:55 PM
soccer and baseball for me. just a little though.
i used to be a major hockey lover

swallow
09-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Sports are really not my cup of tea. I am okay with them, but not a huge fan. I used to go horse riding, but then I broke my wrist last winter and now I am a bit freaked out near horses. It's not their fault (when I broke my wrist it was slippery and the horse fell) but anyway. Know the feeling.

chadfitzy
09-01-2008, 10:13 PM
you should keep doing it. if you liked it you should, errr well get up back on the horse and try again. im the same way with the oceon, and the only way to get rid of the fear is to keep doing it.

swallow
09-02-2008, 06:33 AM
you should keep doing it. if you liked it you should, errr well get up back on the horse and try again. im the same way with the oceon, and the only way to get rid of the fear is to keep doing it.

I know, that's the worst part! Or actually I have been on horseback once after the Great Fall, but that was just walking in the forest with a cute Icelandic horse. I think I'm going to try riding again, maybe not this winter, but maybe in the summer.

Thanks mate!

chadfitzy
09-03-2008, 03:07 AM
no problem!

xAllTheRagex
09-03-2008, 05:29 AM
Sports in a traditional sense are good, but if you want something alternative try, motor sports or extreme sports. Haha.

straightXed
09-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Sports in a traditional sense are good, but if you want something alternative try, motor sports or extreme sports. Haha.

I hate the term extreme sports, i mean for the most part they aren't any more extreme than a lot of other sports. It just makes me wonder about how they see the demographic they are trying to market towards.

D1988
09-03-2008, 10:32 AM
I hate the term extreme sports, i mean for the most part they aren't any more extreme than a lot of other sports. It just makes me wonder about how they see the demographic they are trying to market towards.

I once seen "extreme ironing" on TV before. Dudes were hanging upside down from cliffs and ironing clothes. Good stuff huh?

Xedge mofoX
12-30-2008, 09:30 AM
i'm not really into the "big" american sports like (American) Football, Baseball or Basketball...i feel the players take too much out of it with their multi-million dollar contracts and insane advertising deals...Football is ok, i used to play in high school and my dad is from England, so he follows his home team, and i've gotten to go to a match over there and i have a little pride in that team as well...i'm more into MMA, like UFC and WEC, stuff like that...i really want to start training and possibly do some amateur fights, as i don't think i'll be the next Randy Couture or anything

optimismdefeats
01-16-2009, 07:48 AM
I like a few sports but i'm sure not a big fan so I'm nearly one of you not quite

straightXed
01-16-2009, 10:07 AM
I like a few sports but i'm sure not a big fan so I'm nearly one of you not quite

One of who?

Segadoway
01-17-2009, 04:49 AM
fucking hate football

PARKOUR!

xSouthernEdgex
02-26-2009, 08:58 PM
American Football all day. Played it for 8 years. 5th grade through Enior Year of High School. Might play my Sophomore year of college(Next Year).
There's nothing like the bonding and the brotherhood that it involves. Knowing that a 300lb fat bastard is hunting you down and your boys are watching out for you and will take a beating so that you don't have to. There's nothing like that initial contact and feeling the weightlessness as you and the other man are knocked to the ground.

Segadoway
02-27-2009, 12:04 AM
fucking hate football

PARKOUR!
let me change that not football, handegg