PDA

View Full Version : Beginner...

blacX sXull
07-20-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm a new edger... Damn, that's fucXing hard, sometimes, isn't it? I used to drink virtually everyday, smoke cigars every once in a while, smoke weed occasionnaly... I never was totally addicted to something, I've never seen the "bottom of the pit", you know. But anyway here I am, and its Friday, job's over and my colleagues are all smoking, drinking beer, some smoke weed and I'm like "that's finished for me..." I try to convince myself it shouldn't be hard, but I've got nobody to talk to about it. I have no sXe friends and this forum's the only place where I can find some support... Please, it would be great to give some advice about how you guys can resist those envies. Thanks.

xsecx
07-20-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm a new edger... Damn, that's fucXing hard, sometimes, isn't it? I used to drink virtually everyday, smoke cigars every once in a while, smoke weed occasionnaly... I never was totally addicted to something, I've never seen the "bottom of the pit", you know. But anyway here I am, and its Friday, job's over and my colleagues are all smoking, drinking beer, some smoke weed and I'm like "that's finished for me..." I try to convince myself it shouldn't be hard, but I've got nobody to talk to about it. I have no sXe friends and this forum's the only place where I can find some support... Please, it would be great to give some advice about how you guys can resist those envies. Thanks.

it's fairly easy for me because I have no desire to drink or smoke anything. I'd just think about what it is that you're missing. Is it the feeling or the taste and what you can do to replace that.

blacX sXull
07-20-2007, 03:09 PM
it's fairly easy for me because I have no desire to drink or smoke anything. I'd just think about what it is that you're missing. Is it the feeling or the taste and what you can do to replace that.

Guess that's a good way to resist... In fact, I don't miss alcohol that much, nor tobacco. But I don't know how I can replace the euphoria I used to feel when smoking weed... You know, I don't live in a big city, there isn't much entertaining here.

xsecx
07-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Guess that's a good way to resist... In fact, I don't miss alcohol that much, nor tobacco. But I don't know how I can replace the euphoria I used to feel when smoking weed... You know, I don't live in a big city, there isn't much entertaining here.

sounds like a good reason to move!

blacX sXull
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
lol if it was that easy... I'm moving to a bigger city in September to attend college and til then I have to bore and bore and bore... I'm fed up with that shit hole I live in.