'NUFF SAID

if you were a previous druggie and call yourself edge,

wtf...

get the f*@# out.
why?

Purchase
06-05-2007, 10:33 PM
why?

yeah... i wanna know why too?? because i know people that have turned their whole lives around by being edge.

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 12:33 AM
yeah... i wanna know why too?? because i know people that have turned their whole lives around by being edge.
are you joking me? turned their whole lives around by being edge? yeah... ok... its called "im weak as a druggie but i dont anymore" if you didnt have the strength to say no in the first place, your still a dumbass. sxe isnt live and learn, its fucking know, pride and hate.

tell your friends your proud of them but they will never be sXe.

mouseman004
06-06-2007, 12:56 AM
are you joking me? turned their whole lives around by being edge? yeah... ok... its called "im weak as a druggie but i dont anymore" if you didnt have the strength to say no in the first place, your still a dumbass. sxe isnt live and learn, its fucking know, pride and hate.

Wow, that is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And straight edge has nothing to do with hate. Thanks for comin out though.

PROPER JERK
06-06-2007, 01:23 AM

How old are you?

D1988
06-06-2007, 02:57 AM
know, pride and hate.

Seriously if you are one of those hate edge kids or one of these militant type nuggets then you are a fucking joke and you give straight edge as bad an image as people who claim and break 2 weeks later.

This is a guess OK, but you are 16, aren't even old enough to drink or smoke and you have been edge for life? Let me know how accurate I was.

xsecx
06-06-2007, 08:55 AM

so what exactly are you basing this on?

straightXed
06-06-2007, 09:24 AM
IF YOU WERENT CLEAN YOU ARENT NOW

'NUFF SAID

wtf...

get the f*@# out.

so am i dirty now?

SgtD
06-06-2007, 11:56 AM
IF YOU WERENT CLEAN YOU ARENT NOW

'NUFF SAID

wtf...

get the f*@# out.
you don't impress anyone on here with this bullshit

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm 17 years old, turning 18 in August. I have been edge for 2 years and 6 months. When I was 15 years old not a weekend went past that I didn't drink, smoke, or do something else stupid to hurt my body. Then I got sick, really sick. I was in the hospital for weeks. They told me that if I didn't quit drinking and smoking that my chances of living past 30 were slim. I ignored them..until, I saw my best friends standing next to me crying and asking why I did this to them. I couldnt stand what I did to them. So I quit, I haven't touched alcohol, drugs, or anything since that day. Now, call me "stupid", but I believe that if I, and the many others that have learned this lesson and havent forgotten it, are smart. I believe I am 100% straight edge, and you are nobody, you havent lived it, so you can't judge. To put it bluntly, shut up.

Sand Stealer
06-06-2007, 12:43 PM
You obviously are completely missing the point of straight edge if you think that's what it's about.

Also, I don't think you can really tell people to leave this forum with a meager six posts on this site. I think that's up to Dusty.

xvunderx
06-06-2007, 01:11 PM
so am i dirty now?

Bugger, and I took a shower today and everything.

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Seriously if you are one of those hate edge kids or one of these militant type nuggets then you are a fucking joke and you give straight edge as bad an image as people who claim and break 2 weeks later.

This is a guess OK, but you are 16, aren't even old enough to drink or smoke and you have been edge for life? Let me know how accurate I was.

im 18.

and who the fuck cares about image.

Throwdown- Declare your war

"this is a war. so you've gotta stay strong and rise above. and lever let the
motherfuckers tear you away from what you love. gotta fight back and reclaim
what's truly yours. take revenge on the world and declare your fucking war. your
war. stay gold. stay true to yourself and your friends and never let go. you
want a piece of my fucking time? well back up and back off. get in back of the
line. you want a piece of my fucking mind? well fuck you. fuck you. stay gold.
stay true to yourself and your friends and never let go. you want a piece of my
fucking time? well back up and back off. get in back of the line. you want a
piece of my fuckin mind? well fuck you. stay gold. stay true to yourself and
your friends and never let go. never let go."

Throwdown-Hate for the Weak

"truth. you wrap your words arount it. strenght. born in each one of us but somehow
you never found it. hate. it's too late to erase and now that's all i have for the
weak. you're just so weak. you talk you walk you walk. but you never walk the walk.
i've heard it before and i've had enough. you talk you talk you talk. but you never
walk the walk. i'm up to my neck now i want the truth. there's just no way around
it. strenght. you can from all you want but you're nothing without it hate. no
escape from my hate. there's no way, your lies made you too. weak. you're just so
weak. you talk you talk you talk but you never walk the walk. i've heard it before
and i've had enough. you talk you talk you talk but you never walk the walk. i'm up
to my neck now i want the truth. i want the truth. hate for the weak and hate for
all those lies you fed me. don't fucking speak. it's too late, you're all but dead
now to me."

Now, call me "stupid", but I believe that if I, and the many others that have learned this lesson and havent forgotten it, are smart. I believe I am 100% straight edge, and you are nobody, you havent lived it, so you can't judge. To put it bluntly, shut up.

Yeah, alright. Seeing my best friend almost die, and actually seeing my uncle die because of drugs isnt living it.

Good choice on your life change, by the way.

so what exactly are you basing this on?

You obviously are completely missing the point of straight edge if you think that's what it's about.

Maybe it is a little different here. Most of the fights at my highschool were between sXe and anyone else. Mostly the jocks.

--- Do you NOT feel it? What the hell do you do when you see a smoker puffin away at a non smoking place? do you not say anything? Fuck passive edge. honestly---

D1988
06-06-2007, 05:09 PM
OK you are 18 I was close. Who said anything about IMAGE?

There seems to be alot of kids like you around currently, filled with so much hate like you got to fight everyone who drinks and smokes. Have you ever thought about this, OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT! It isn't up to you to stop people doing what they want, so violence, getting angry and being a tool is no way to deal with it.

Edge kids fight people at your school. Thats fucked up, totally. You should maybe stay away from these fights, what the hell does 2 groups of people fighting have to do with straight edge?

You realise Throwdown were a relatively small band who promoted the message of straight edge to alot of kids before they signed to a major label, started sounding like crap and dropped the whole straight edge message all together so quoting Throwdown lyrics wont earn you any browny points I am affraid.

--- Do you NOT feel it? What the hell do you do when you see a smoker puffin away at a non smoking place? do you not say anything? Fuck passive edge. honestly---

I would maybe say something if it was effecting anyone directly but if not I would say fuck it none of my business. Maybe you should start thinking positively about things rather than hating everything and wanting to fight it.

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:11 PM
im 18.

Throwdown- Declare your war

"this is a war. so you've gotta stay strong and rise above. and lever let the
motherfuckers tear you away from what you love. gotta fight back and reclaim
what's truly yours. take revenge on the world and declare your fucking war. your
war. stay gold. stay true to yourself and your friends and never let go. you
want a piece of my fucking time? well back up and back off. get in back of the
line. you want a piece of my fucking mind? well fuck you. fuck you. stay gold.
stay true to yourself and your friends and never let go. you want a piece of my
fucking time? well back up and back off. get in back of the line. you want a
piece of my fuckin mind? well fuck you. stay gold. stay true to yourself and
your friends and never let go. never let go."

Throwdown-Hate for the Weak

"truth. you wrap your words arount it. strenght. born in each one of us but somehow
you never found it. hate. it's too late to erase and now that's all i have for the
weak. you're just so weak. you talk you walk you walk. but you never walk the walk.
i've heard it before and i've had enough. you talk you talk you talk. but you never
walk the walk. i'm up to my neck now i want the truth. there's just no way around
it. strenght. you can from all you want but you're nothing without it hate. no
escape from my hate. there's no way, your lies made you too. weak. you're just so
weak. you talk you talk you talk but you never walk the walk. i've heard it before
and i've had enough. you talk you talk you talk but you never walk the walk. i'm up
to my neck now i want the truth. i want the truth. hate for the weak and hate for
all those lies you fed me. don't fucking speak. it's too late, you're all but dead
now to me."

Yeah, alright. Seeing my best friend almost die, and actually seeing my uncle die because of drugs isnt living it.

Maybe it is a little different here. Most of the fights at my highschool were between sXe and anyone else. Mostly the jocks.

alright, first off i dont see anywhere in either of those songs anything that says that if you weren't straight before you were edge that you never can be.

also.. take a chill pill. theres no need to wanna fuck everyone up all the time

"life's too short to be pissed off all the time" - danny from american history X

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:17 PM
your saying you dont get that feeling of pride and hate? Throwdown lyrics are exactly what edge is here in so cal, and it seems to be the most true. It isnt supposed to be " "self pride" its PRIDE in general, and letting other fuckers know, alot of times with force

xsecx
06-06-2007, 05:17 PM
im 18.

you do realize that throwdown's a joke band right?

who the fuck are you to do anything about it though? what authority do you have over anyone but yourself?

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:18 PM
alright, first off i dont see anywhere in either of those songs anything that says that if you weren't straight before you were edge that you never can be.

also.. take a chill pill. theres no need to wanna fuck everyone up all the time

"life's too short to be pissed off all the time" - danny from american history X

hate for the weak, weak=everyone who has done either in the passed or now, drugs/alchohol

but true dat. i havent fought anyone in a long time physicaly over it.

xsecx
06-06-2007, 05:18 PM
your saying you dont get that feeling of pride and hate? Throwdown lyrics are exactly what edge is here in so cal, and it seems to be the most true. It isnt supposed to be " "self pride" its PRIDE in general, and letting other fuckers know, alot of times with force

yeah dude, it really isn't. I've known people involved with so cal edge for over 10 years at this point and lived with one for several, and it's not like that at all. You seriously can't be real.

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:19 PM
who the fuck are you to do anything about it though? what authority do you have over anyone but yourself?

ROFL

straightXed
06-06-2007, 05:21 PM

WARNING - your post count has surpassed your IQ

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:23 PM
ROFL

that is not a word.

D1988
06-06-2007, 05:23 PM

DISSED, G'NIGHT!

xsecx
06-06-2007, 05:25 PM
ROFL

you live your life based on a joke bands lyrics.

do you have black hair and wear girl jeans too?

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:27 PM

ahahaha!

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 05:28 PM

Then you should have a little more respect for people that have lived it and watched others live it just like you have, my friend.

Hahahahaha. Okay, I'm alright. Sorry.

Hahaha, it just keeps getting better!

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:29 PM
im loving all the heat from all the threads ive posted in.

D1988
06-06-2007, 05:29 PM
This guys is so weak yet look at the forum activity he has caused.

xsecx
06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
This guys is so weak yet look at the forum activity he has caused.

trolls are good at one thing...

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:32 PM
uk=bad teeth and breath. get the f@#$ out. too many from uk.

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:33 PM
im loving all the heat from all the threads ive posted in.

maybe if you stop being an ass to everyone you wont get any heat.

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:34 PM

what the fuck?! if you dont like it here.... leave. why does it matter where someones from?

D1988
06-06-2007, 05:35 PM

Don't be dissing my country yo! Me and my crew won't take that shit, you don't know who the fuck you are messing with! I have 2 Myspaces AND a BEBO, I am so fucking core you wouldn't believe it.

Someone take the shovel off him, he is too deep.

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Don't be dissing my country yo! Me and my crew won't take that shit, you don't know who the fuck you are messing with! I have 2 Myspaces AND a BEBO, I am so fucking core you wouldn't believe it.

Someone take the shovel off him, he is too deep.
i lol'd for a min straight

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:39 PM
i lol'd for a min straight

im pretty sure the first part was sarcasm there smarty ;)

i agree with mr. ed about your post count surpassing your intelligence quotient

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:40 PM

orly?

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 05:41 PM

Careful with the big words. It takes time for him to look them up which means he'll take even longer to reply and we'll have to go without laughter for far too long. =)

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Careful with the big words. It takes time for him to look them up which means he'll take even longer to reply and we'll have to go without laughter for far too long. =)

ahaha! yeah =]

it took me a little bit to figure out what his last post was... its hard to read stuff that has all the vowels pulled out of it.

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 05:48 PM
ahaha! yeah =]

it took me a little bit to figure out what his last post was... its hard to read stuff that has all the vowels pulled out of it.

Same here, I looked at it, looked at it again. and then I remembered that you have to really TRY to understand what hes saying so I put some thought into it and realized again, that it doesn't matter what he said.

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:48 PM
ahaha! yeah =]

yarly

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 05:49 PM
yarly

Dictionary.com isn't working so well for you is it?

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:51 PM
yarly

ahahahaha!!! seriously, you're going to make me have a brain anurism or something i cant stop laughing

what is yarly????

ps. the top part in no vowel language is this: hhhh srsly, yr gng t mk m hv brn nrsm r smthng cnt stp lghng.

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 05:52 PM
ahahahaha!!! seriously, you're going to make me have a brain anurism or something i cant stop laughing

what is yarly????

ps. the top part in no vowel language is this: hhhh srsly, yr gng t mk m hv brn nrsm r smthng cnt stp lghng.

hahahahahahaha!!!!

xMaNIaCx
06-06-2007, 05:53 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/itsn0tw0rk1n108/legendarythreadbh5.jpg

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh thats really cute. I think thats the first thing I haven't laughed at.

[/sarcasm]

Okay I'm out you guys, I can't wait to come back and read this later though! haha Have fun with it =)

Purchase
06-06-2007, 05:56 PM
well.. this is fun and all, but i think im going to go eat and then come back and decypher all the no vowel things that mr. maniac posts.

AModernMyth007
06-06-2007, 06:09 PM
well.. this is fun and all, but i think im going to go eat and then come back and decypher all the no vowel things that mr. maniac posts.

You read my mind =)

strombollii
06-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Damn it...I jumped in here too late to interject a "Keep it Posi"

gr.

AModernMyth007
06-07-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm dissapointed, I came back and there was nothing here! haha

xANTI-HUMANx
06-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Wow, this kid is picking a fight with the WRONG fucking people. If you're so hardcore about being edge, then why are you putting down other edgers or would-be edgers? Whatever happened to unity? Whatever happened to bringing in new members to the movement? The way you want it, the only way sXe is gonna grow is by having some sort of fucked up hXc sXe daycare that brainwashes kids from birth. Because that's the only way to achieve complete lifelong commitment. People are going to make mistakes. But they're also going to learn from those mistakes- that's how people LIVE. Then again, it sort of goes along with your religion, don't it? Sunday school and baptism and all that brainwashing bullshit.