PDA

View Full Version : Stuff I Am Looking For

D1988
05-20-2007, 04:55 PM
I am looking for:

A Step Apart - records/tapes/shirts/hoodies

Original Swatch X-Rated - I am not paying $180/£90 for one though thats ridiculous.

I have a list of stuff I have on recordnerd but for the past 5 days it has been syaing "Record Nerd will be down for a few hours, check back soon". I am going to set up a list on HYE but rather than re-write all of my stuff I will copy and paste from RN when it is back up and running.

Hope someone can help out.

SgtD
05-21-2007, 07:52 AM
I am looking for:

A Step Apart - records/tapes/shirts/hoodies

Original Swatch X-Rated - I am not paying $180/£90 for one though thats ridiculous.

I have a list of stuff I have on recordnerd but for the past 5 days it has been syaing "Record Nerd will be down for a few hours, check back soon". I am going to set up a list on HYE but rather than re-write all of my stuff I will copy and paste from RN when it is back up and running.

Hope someone can help out.
a friend of mine has everything from a step apart. he used to have a picture of all the vinyl on his myspace page, but it's not there anymore. I think you can order some of the records still from distros, or the label.
I know someone who has 4 x-rated watches, but i don't know if he's planning to part with them...

D1988
05-21-2007, 09:01 AM
a friend of mine has everything from a step apart. he used to have a picture of all the vinyl on his myspace page, but it's not there anymore. I think you can order some of the records still from distros, or the label.
I know someone who has 4 x-rated watches, but i don't know if he's planning to part with them...

Yeah I am going to look into what stuff the label has left, I just got 4 7" to start off the collection and I got there demo tape aswell which I am pretty happy about! I am bidding on a one of a kind ASA t-shirt on ebay and also bidding on a one of a kind hoodie aswell.

4 swatches! thats utter greed haha. I think he should sell me one. I mean theres showing off then there is showing off, by selling 3 of those and keeping one for himself he would become pretty rich.

xsecx
05-21-2007, 09:05 AM

nope I'm not!

D1988
05-21-2007, 09:16 AM
nope I'm not!

See above Dusty haha

xsecx
05-21-2007, 09:31 AM
See above Dusty haha

at some point this week I'll make sure I take a picture wearing all 4.

straightXed
05-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Yeah I am going to look into what stuff the label has left, I just got 4 7" to start off the collection and I got there demo tape aswell which I am pretty happy about! I am bidding on a one of a kind ASA t-shirt on ebay and also bidding on a one of a kind hoodie aswell.

4 swatches! thats utter greed haha. I think he should sell me one. I mean theres showing off then there is showing off, by selling 3 of those and keeping one for himself he would become pretty rich.

Out of interest how much would you pay for one of the watches?

D1988
05-21-2007, 11:53 AM
at some point this week I'll make sure I take a picture wearing all 4.

Do it! GO!

Out of interest how much would you pay for one of the watches?

Well that depends, if it was from someone in the UK where it would be same currency and cheaper postage I am a bit richer than expected this month so £80 tops for one of these watches. I would grudge that but I would pay it.

rodrigo
05-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Do it! GO!

Well that depends, if it was from someone in the UK where it would be same currency and cheaper postage I am a bit richer than expected this month so £80 tops for one of these watches. I would grudge that but I would pay it.
i doubt dusty's gonna get rich by selling you a watch for £80

D1988
05-21-2007, 12:24 PM
i doubt dusty's gonna get rich by selling you a watch for £80

Never said Dusty would get £80 for one, I did say if he were to sell 3 he would be pretty rich from it judging by the fact that they are watches.

rodrigo
05-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Never said Dusty would get £80 for one, I did say if he were to sell 3 he would be pretty rich from it judging by the fact that they are watches.
but you did say he'd become pretty rich if he sold 3... and i dont think that £240 means rich

straightXed
05-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Do it! GO!

price wise once postage has been totalled i doubt you'd find much difference in buying it from the UK or elsewhere. Good luck, i'm still looking for one after about 5 or so years.

straightXed
05-21-2007, 12:37 PM
but you did say he'd become pretty rich if he sold 3... and i dont think that £240 means rich

Yeah but he could buy £240 worth of magic beans. Then he would be rich.

xsecx
05-21-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah but he could buy £240 worth of magic beans. Then he would be rich.

and by magic beans you mean crack.

straightXed
05-21-2007, 12:43 PM
and by magic beans you mean crack. The magic is that they keep coming back once they've tried the crack.

SgtD
05-21-2007, 03:00 PM
that is not too likely someone would part with one for that cheap. i know a guy who paid about ł55 for one that didn't even work!

if you ask me, you buy a replica. monument distro has them, they are nice, almost look the same, except for the straps and the hands. they even have the date window.
http://www.monumenthq.com/

D1988
05-21-2007, 03:46 PM

You aint looking at it how I meant it, £240 from watches I think is pretty rich considering it is watches he sold. If kids weren't going crazy for these right now then he wouldn't get half as much. So in terms of what he is selling the ammount he is getting from them is rich. I didn't mean by selling a few watches this would make him a hell of alot better off.

that is not too likely someone would part with one for that cheap. i know a guy who paid about ł55 for one that didn't even work!

if you ask me, you buy a replica. monument distro has them, they are nice, almost look the same, except for the straps and the hands. they even have the date window.
http://www.monumenthq.com/

Jasper from ASA seen them go for $150, guy from Belgium I speak to got one for about $150 aswell so they do sell that cheap you just gotta be lucky. There is one sitting on ebay right now but with a week left it was still sitting over $160, it's even higher now with 5 days left.

That replica actually looks better than others I have seen, I will be looking for a little while longer, if not looks like a replica :(

Paracetamol
05-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Good luck, i'm still looking for one after about 5 or so years.

Do you have a replica one?

D1988
05-27-2007, 06:20 PM
Do you have a replica one?

Do you Ed?

On another note I just bought a swatch from a kid in Canada, $106 delivered, worked out £54 to me but the catch is that it doesn't work! Has to be repairable, I HOPE.

PROPER JERK
05-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Do you Ed?

On another note I just bought a swatch from a kid in Canada, $106 delivered, worked out £54 to me but the catch is that it doesn't work! Has to be repairable, I HOPE.

I'm sure it could be repairable, but you might have to end up replacing alot of parts out of it.

D1988
05-28-2007, 02:55 AM
I'm sure it could be repairable, but you might have to end up replacing alot of parts out of it.

Yeah if it needs done I will pay because one of these watches working could cost £120 and I got this for £54. Majority of them get converted in to automatics, I have no idea how much that would cost me but if I can get it repaired as is I will be super happy.

D1988
06-01-2007, 06:54 AM
Here is my A Step Apart collection so far. Has my new shirt and hoodie I bought from Jasper the lead singer of ASA, these are one of a kinds made especially for him, so I am the only person in the world to have the t-shirt and hoodie, sweet times.

http://a710.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_5392f8b36be9c9c4e752afe17f7a4e6d.jpg

xJakeFlorezx
06-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Does anyone know where i could get some Over My Dead Body shirts and/or sweatshirts?

D1988
06-04-2007, 02:49 AM
Does anyone know where i could get some Over My Dead Body shirts and/or sweatshirts?

If you register on here:

http://www.b9board.com/

I am sure there will be tonnes of guys on there willing to trade you or sell to you.