yo

Hull,U.K

Barfight,Rancor,American Nightmare,Minor Threat,Inside Out

Iron Age-The Way Is Narrow

Sing-Alongs,Stomps and 2-step

Barfight,Youth Of Today,Rancor,Ten Yard Fight

xCINDYx
10-28-2008, 04:29 PM
yeah i saw silverstein about a year ago when they were on the "never shave again tour". they went like 9 months without shaving and they all looked homeless and gross. they were pretty lazy on stage. i like to see bands go insane and move around, and guitar spins and all that good stuff. i figured they were probably just tired. since 2002 the used has been my favorite band

yeah, ive never seen them live, and im sure if i did, i'd still love em. hahaha

the used? they're pretty cool, i listen to them so yeah :D we should talk on aim sometime. hit me up: cynbad02

yourforgottenmemory
10-29-2008, 07:22 AM
will do

mouseman004
10-29-2008, 10:39 AM
mmmm silverstein is pretty great. i like their old stuff better though. back in the when broken is easily fixed days. i've seen them live a couple times...a little dissapointed though. maybe it was just those times they were terrible. bayside is good too

Silverstein are from 2 towns over from where I grew up. Woot!

D1988
10-29-2008, 01:11 PM

You shouldn't brag about this dude, really....

rodrigo
10-29-2008, 03:22 PM

i couldnt agree more

xCINDYx
10-29-2008, 07:03 PM
i couldnt agree more

whats wrong with silverstein?

rodrigo
10-29-2008, 09:56 PM
whats wrong with silverstein?

they kinda suck

yourforgottenmemory
10-29-2008, 11:35 PM
that's pretty awesome

they kinda suck

meh we all have our opinions

xCINDYx
10-30-2008, 12:22 AM
they kinda suck

oh my lanta! i dont agree but its cool if u dont really like them.

i LOVE em though :D

SgtD
10-30-2008, 02:39 AM
do you know who loves Silverstein? Danielle. WHERE ARE YOU BIOTCH?! Are you lurking?

D1988
10-30-2008, 04:25 AM
they kinda suck

They don't even KINDA suck.

mouseman004
10-30-2008, 10:43 AM

I don't like silverstein, its just always cool when people from other countries like a band who started out somewhere near where you live.

straightXed
10-30-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't like silverstein, its just always cool when people from other countries like a band who started out somewhere near where you live.

Have you ever heard of the wurzels?

Lurch
11-09-2008, 02:03 AM

Currently into: Waste Management, Black SS, Blank Stare

Last record bought: I believe it was the A.N.S. discorgraphy

pile ons and sing a longs

SSD, Uniform Choice, DYS, Infest (haha)

Lurch
11-09-2008, 02:12 AM
and silverstein sucks

easy
11-20-2008, 10:28 AM
How old are you? im 28 years old

Where are you from? from arlington virginia just outside of DC but im moving to makati city philippines where i lived for 3 years before.

List some bands you are into at the moment. bands i listen to these days are things we say, go it alone, on, broken distance, hoods up, feud and currently i am in a band called half the battle ( www.myspace.com/xhalfthebattlex ) from the philippines

What is the last record you bought? i just got a copy of things we say from korea

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sings alongs for sure!

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? hmm
im thinking uniform choice, battery, rancor and fingerXpoint!!

xsecx
11-20-2008, 10:32 AM
How old are you? im 28 years old

Where are you from? from arlington virginia just outside of DC but im moving to makati city philippines where i lived for 3 years before.

List some bands you are into at the moment. bands i listen to these days are things we say, go it alone, on, broken distance, hoods up, feud and currently i am in a band called half the battle ( www.myspace.com/xhalfthebattlex ) from the philippines

What is the last record you bought? i just got a copy of things we say from korea

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sings alongs for sure!

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? hmm
im thinking uniform choice, battery, rancor and fingerXpoint!!

one of the few people to have ever seen a fingerXpoint show! glad you finally posted easy.

easy
11-20-2008, 10:35 AM
one of the few people to have ever seen a fingerXpoint show! glad you finally posted easy.

ya! i suck at figuring out these messageboards but i weathered the storm! im leaving december 10th bro! starting up a recording studio in manila!
fingerXpoint shows were too few but fun as hell!!!
remember crapass? hahahaha

mouseman004
11-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Have you ever heard of the wurzels?

Apparently I missed this question when you asked it. No I haven't.

SgtD
11-21-2008, 01:45 AM
ya! i suck at figuring out these messageboards but i weathered the storm! im leaving december 10th bro! starting up a recording studio in manila!
fingerXpoint shows were too few but fun as hell!!!
remember crapass? hahahaha

dude! you seriously need to post a picture about a young dusty rocking that bass!

xsecx
11-21-2008, 08:43 AM
dude! you seriously need to post a picture about a young dusty rocking that bass!

I don't think any pictures exist.

SgtD
11-21-2008, 08:50 AM
I don't think any pictures exist.

i don't believe you.

xsecx
11-21-2008, 08:52 AM
i don't believe you.

predates digital cameras and cellphone cameras dude.

SgtD
11-21-2008, 08:58 AM
predates digital cameras and cellphone cameras dude.
sure, but does it predate analog cameras? it would make my day, hell even my year if i saw a pic of you kicking out the jams.

xsecx
11-21-2008, 09:16 AM
sure, but does it predate analog cameras? it would make my day, hell even my year if i saw a pic of you kicking out the jams.

people didn't carry them around like they do now dude. some may exist, but I'm pretty sure they don't.

easy
11-21-2008, 09:17 AM

im trying to remember if i ever saw a pic... i dont remember many people taking many pictures at those shows though. its POSSIBLE my friend might have a couple from the atari show. ill ask!

xsecx
11-21-2008, 09:22 AM
im trying to remember if i ever saw a pic... i dont remember many people taking many pictures at those shows though. its POSSIBLE my friend might have a couple from the atari show. ill ask!

the atari house show was a lot of fun.

fuck. I feel old now.

easy
11-21-2008, 09:24 AM
the atari house show was a lot of fun.

fuck. I feel old now.

that was my first show fronting a band dusty!

easy
11-21-2008, 09:26 AM

i had freakin braces!

xsecx
11-21-2008, 09:31 AM
i had freakin braces!

yeah, you were a little kid and I wasn't that much older.

SgtD
11-22-2008, 06:33 AM

which band?

K. Fury
11-22-2008, 12:41 PM
yeah, hi.

Dummy
11-22-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi!!!!

K. Fury
11-22-2008, 01:15 PM
how's it going, Erik?

Dummy
11-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Things are going good Except for these 6 day work weeks I've been working. I've had to cancel 2 dates now! Hows you?

linsee
11-22-2008, 10:37 PM
yeah, hi.

Hi Kelli!

K. Fury
11-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Linsee!!!

same here, Erik, six day working blows. And on top of that my new tattoo shop sponsors an ultimate fighting team, so I am also expected to attend matches, which I what I did tonight.

Dummy
11-23-2008, 04:59 AM
Last I read you weren't digging the tattoo lifestyle. Back in the groove? Who won the fight?

linsee
11-23-2008, 06:37 PM
I always knew you would go back to tattooing Kelli. Any new jewelry?

K. Fury
11-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Well, I like my new colleagues more than my last ones and that's a big help. But I do miss the concept of personal space- shaving and having my hands all over strangers was never my thing. On the new jewelry- I think since we last talked about it I got some fancy pink sapphire earrings and a blue sapphire ring and bracelet set and a big blue topaz ring with matching earrings.

I don't know the names of who won, but I do know that whoever it is we sponsor did, so that's good.

Linsee- what have you been doing with yourself now and are you still dating a certain english gentleman?

Thandien
11-24-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi there. My name is Neptunus, and I'm from the tiny place known as Iceland. I've been vegan since I was thirteen (I'm seventeen now), and drug-free all my life (excluding caffeine, mostly in tea, which I'm phasing out of my diet). I guess that by the definition found here I'm not truly Straight-Edge, due to the music I listen -and don't listen- to. I listen to Jazz, 60's and 70's rock, classical music, electronica, funk, video game music and a whole bunch of stuff that I can't really classify.

So, why am I here? It's not for the label, I've never been fond of labels. I guess it's because I agree with the idea of not poisoning my body, and I'm sure that some interesting conversations can be had here. I haven't had the chance to listen to the kind of stuff you guys listen to, but I'll definitely give it a try when I do.

Regards,

Thandien

D1988
11-24-2008, 05:39 AM
Hi there. My name is Neptunus, and I'm from the tiny place known as Iceland. I've been vegan since I was thirteen (I'm seventeen now), and drug-free all my life (excluding caffeine, mostly in tea, which I'm phasing out of my diet). I guess that by the definition found here I'm not truly Straight-Edge, due to the music I listen -and don't listen- to. I listen to Jazz, 60's and 70's rock, classical music, electronica, funk, video game music and a whole bunch of stuff that I can't really classify.

So, why am I here? It's not for the label, I've never been fond of labels. I guess it's because I agree with the idea of not poisoning my body, and I'm sure that some interesting conversations can be had here. I haven't had the chance to listen to the kind of stuff you guys listen to, but I'll definitely give it a try when I do.

Regards,

Thandien

Welcome to the boards.

I would love to visit your country one day!

xjohykx
11-24-2008, 05:39 AM

Regards,

Thandien

hi buddy! although the music that you listent to is fine, you should try to listen to some hardcore band. I dare say that you will not like it for a first time, because it´s completely different style but i bet it will win your heart sometimes.

so welcome on the board and stay tuned!

ahoy:)

Thandien
11-24-2008, 05:51 AM
D1988: Thanks for the welcome! Iceland is a nice place to visit, but a miserable place to live.

xjohykx: Thanks for that! I'm definitely interested in checking out stuff like that, I do listen to some punk stuff from the eighties, Icelandic stuff. There was a post here with some recommendations for bands to listen to, I'll give them a try ASAP.

Regards,

Thandien

easy
11-24-2008, 02:04 PM
which band?

a band u never heard of called sinew.

xsecx
11-24-2008, 02:10 PM
a band u never heard of called sinew.

sinew was great. did anything survive and make it into mp3s?

easy
11-24-2008, 08:10 PM
sinew was great. did anything survive and make it into mp3s?

i have demo tapes but thats all... we recorded 4 songs that we were gonna put out on vinyl but we called it quits before even mixing it! no idea what happened to the tracks haha

tei
11-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Hi all my name is Teija and...

I'm 24.

From Finland.

Right now I'm into Have Heart, Gorilla Biscuits, Bane, Nick Drake, Ryan Adams, David Bowie, M. Ward, The Teen Idles... Lots of stuff.

I buy too many records... one of the last ones was Conor Oberst's solo.

Pile ons and sing alongs

Have Heart
Minor Threat
Gorilla Biscuits
Casey Jones

xjohykx
11-25-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi all my name is Teija and...

I'm 24.

From Finland.

Right now I'm into Have Heart, Gorilla Biscuits, Bane, Nick Drake, Ryan Adams, David Bowie, M. Ward, The Teen Idles... Lots of stuff.

I buy too many records... one of the last ones was Conor Oberst's solo.

Pile ons and sing alongs

Have Heart
Minor Threat
Gorilla Biscuits
Casey Jones

i love have heart, minor threat, gorilla biscuits and casey jones...and i really want to visit Finland sometimes.

so welcome aboard:-)

SgtD
11-25-2008, 01:57 AM
i have demo tapes but thats all... we recorded 4 songs that we were gonna put out on vinyl but we called it quits before even mixing it! no idea what happened to the tracks haha

bummer, it'd be cool to check it out.

swallow
11-25-2008, 11:25 AM
hi all my name is teija and...

I'm 24.

From finland.

Right now i'm into have heart, gorilla biscuits, bane, nick drake, ryan adams, david bowie, m. Ward, the teen idles... Lots of stuff.

I buy too many records... One of the last ones was conor oberst's solo.

Pile ons and sing alongs

have heart
minor threat
gorilla biscuits
casey jones

pärkele meillä on suomalaisia kehissä!

straightXed
11-25-2008, 01:05 PM
woo hoo finlands taking over!

swallow
11-25-2008, 01:19 PM
woo hoo finlands taking over!

Any good conspiracy theories?

tei
11-25-2008, 01:22 PM
oh woah, nice. other fins here too :)

xsecx
11-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Any good conspiracy theories?

you're going to try and steal the sun so you don't have to live in darkness in the winter.

swallow
11-25-2008, 01:26 PM
oh woah, nice. other fins here too :)
Yks vaan tällä hetkellä. Nyt meitä on sitte kaks naista!

you're going to try and steal the sun so you don't have to live in darkness in the winter.
Oh my God, Dusty, do you read minds?!

xsecx
11-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh my God, Dusty, do you read minds?!

this is the second time in 2 days I've been accused of it, so I'm thinking yes.

swallow
11-25-2008, 01:30 PM
this is the second time in 2 days I've been accused of it, so I'm thinking yes.

You really need some sylareyebrows.

xsecx
11-25-2008, 01:45 PM
You really need some sylareyebrows.

nature is just working against me, I was never meant to have a unibrow unfortunately.

tei
11-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Yks vaan tällä hetkellä. Nyt meitä on sitte kaks naista!

No, on sekin sentään jo jotain :) Mistä päin Suomea oot?

swallow
11-25-2008, 02:04 PM
nature is just working against me, I was never meant to have a unibrow unfortunately.

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/070111/heroes_l.jpg

No, on sekin sentään jo jotain :) Mistä päin Suomea oot?
Vähäsen Jyväskylästä pohjoseen, eli ihan Keski-Suomea. Siistiä oikeesti saada palstalle joku muukin suomalainen näiden jääräpäiden lisäks! :D

mouseman004
11-25-2008, 03:53 PM

They're not as cool as they seem....

straightXed
11-25-2008, 04:32 PM
They're not as cool as they seem....

Do they seem cool? I'm so not hip!

supric
11-30-2008, 11:44 PM
How old are you? Well, im 16 years old.

Where are you from? Sweden/Stockholm

My bands that i listen to is : Casey Jones
xBISHOPx
xLooking Forwardx
xAFBx
xBarcadiax
Have Heart (16/12!!)
Verse
Minor threath
Set it straight
Ceremony
Force Of Change
xLinha De Frentex
Guns Up!
Your Demise

What is the last record you bought? Casey jones - The messenger : )

Two steps!

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?

xAFBx, Your Demise, xBISHOPx and Have Heart.

xjohykx
12-01-2008, 09:09 AM

xBISHOPx
xLooking Forwardx
xAFBx
xBarcadiax
Have Heart (16/12!!)
Verse
Minor threath
Set it straight
Ceremony
Force Of Change
xLinha De Frentex
Guns Up!
Your Demise

Two steps!

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?

love Casey Jones and their new album messenger...best record i´ve ever had...and xBishopx are also awsome...

welcome

swallow
12-01-2008, 09:20 AM

xBISHOPx
xLooking Forwardx
xAFBx
xBarcadiax
Have Heart (16/12!!)
Verse
Minor threath
Set it straight
Ceremony
Force Of Change
xLinha De Frentex
Guns Up!
Your Demise

Two steps!

Välkommen till forum supric!

xsecx
12-01-2008, 09:29 AM
the euro's are taking over.

swallow
12-01-2008, 12:37 PM
the euro's are taking over.

We'll change the hardcore to Eurovision and europop.

xsecx
12-01-2008, 12:39 PM
We'll change the hardcore to Eurovision and europop.

that would be hell on earth.

gatsaw
12-02-2008, 04:09 AM
that would be hell on earth.

but it´s the only thing we know..

(yeah, i drop in here once in a while just to let you know that i´m not dead)

mrjoe815
12-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey what's up i'm Joe

How old are you? 19

Where are you from? California

List some bands you are into at the moment: Paramore, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Champion

What is the last record you bought? Last one I bought was The Beatles' White Album

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sing-alongs!

swallow
12-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Hey what's up i'm Joe

How old are you? 19

Where are you from? California

List some bands you are into at the moment: Paramore, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Champion

What is the last record you bought? Last one I bought was The Beatles' White Album

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sing-alongs!

They eat Papa Roach fans for breakfast in here. I'm a huge fan, send some PM or something.

straightXed
12-02-2008, 03:50 PM
They eat Papa Roach fans for breakfast in here. I'm a huge fan, send some PM or something.

This made me laugh.

CarlaRant
12-02-2008, 11:47 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Originally from South Bend, IN. Now I live in Phoenix.

List some bands you are into at the moment.
Le Tigre, Nelly McKay,

What is the last record you bought?
dang, it's been too long...social distortion's sex, love and rock n' roll

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step?
pile ons and sing alongs

youth of today, casey jones, give up the ghost, slapshot

swallow
12-03-2008, 11:06 AM
This made me laugh.

That's true! I feel it's my duty to warn new people.

xsecx
12-03-2008, 12:57 PM
That's true! I feel it's my duty to warn new people.

it's because CHANCES ARE DYNAMITE that we'll make fun of papa roach

linsee
12-03-2008, 02:30 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Originally from South Bend, IN. Now I live in Phoenix.

Le Tigre, Nelly McKay,

dang, it's been too long...social distortion's sex, love and rock n' roll

pile ons and sing alongs

youth of today, casey jones, give up the ghost, slapshot

Hi!

supric
12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
love Casey Jones and their new album messenger...best record i´ve ever had...and xBishopx are also awsome...

welcome

Yeah they are awesome :)
Thankz mate :)

Välkommen till forum supric!

Tackar tackar :)

xmarxx
12-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Stockholm/Sweden.

Suffokate for fuck sake, Explosions in the sky, Brian Eno, And you will know us by the trail of death, Intohimo, Meleeh, Gorilla Biscuits.

Some noise-demos.

swallow
12-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Hey.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Stockholm/Sweden.

Suffokate for fuck sake, Explosions in the sky, Brian Eno, And you will know us by the trail of death, Intohimo, Meleeh, Gorilla Biscuits.

Some noise-demos.

More swedes, yarr! Welcome, och välkommen till forum :)

mouseman004
12-05-2008, 01:04 PM
More swedes, yarr! Welcome, och välkommen till forum :)

How many languages do you speak?? Finnish, Russian and now Swedish?

CarlaRant
12-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi!

Hello back!

swallow
12-07-2008, 01:23 PM
How many languages do you speak?? Finnish, Russian and now Swedish?

And English! Finnish as native, a bit of Swedish (compulsory, Finland is a bilingual country) and some crappy Russian.

mouseman004
12-07-2008, 03:22 PM
And English! Finnish as native, a bit of Swedish (compulsory, Finland is a bilingual country) and some crappy Russian.

That's awesome. Canada is technically bilingual but I don't speak much french.

Sunlightseven20
12-09-2008, 06:41 PM
In an effort for us to get to know you and for you to to have something to talk about if you could please answer the following questions:

How old are you?

Where are you from?

I'm 23 (24 this Friday).

I'm from Jacksonville Florida (Atlanta now)

I've been getting into shit like Will Oldham/Bonnie Prince Billy, Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon, and Devendra Banhart. Also gypsy punk like Gogol Bordello and Psalters are starting to catch my attention but that's not serious just yet.

I think the last "record" I had was like winnie the pooh sing along or some shit. I haven't ever owned a record player or bought any vinyl. Not cool enough. Last CD I bought was Rob Crow from Pinback's solo CD.

Pile ons and Sing Alongs foSHAW! It's all posi and unity and brotherhood and shit. Hell yeah.

I'm not a big hardcore kid, but I'd love to go see Ten Yard Fight one of these days. Minor threat just because they're fuckin Minor Threat and Ian Mackaye was doing emo shit by the time I was old enough to recognize what music was. Casey Jones is from my home town so I gotta represent there.

Does Sage Francis count? He's edge. Got skillz.

I came here neither because I'm edge or hardcore, but just because I THOUGHT I was both when I was like 14 and Sec used to school me in arguments over at Straightedge.com. Crazy ass board was where I learned how to question reality and authority and all kinds of shit. Much love for anyone who was there givin' me a hard time.

swallow
12-10-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm 23 (24 this Friday).

I'm from Jacksonville Florida (Atlanta now)

I've been getting into shit like Will Oldham/Bonnie Prince Billy, Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon, and Devendra Banhart. Also gypsy punk like Gogol Bordello and Psalters are starting to catch my attention but that's not serious just yet.

I think the last "record" I had was like winnie the pooh sing along or some shit. I haven't ever owned a record player or bought any vinyl. Not cool enough. Last CD I bought was Rob Crow from Pinback's solo CD.

Pile ons and Sing Alongs foSHAW! It's all posi and unity and brotherhood and shit. Hell yeah.

I'm not a big hardcore kid, but I'd love to go see Ten Yard Fight one of these days. Minor threat just because they're fuckin Minor Threat and Ian Mackaye was doing emo shit by the time I was old enough to recognize what music was. Casey Jones is from my home town so I gotta represent there.

Does Sage Francis count? He's edge. Got skillz.

I came here neither because I'm edge or hardcore, but just because I THOUGHT I was both when I was like 14 and Sec used to school me in arguments over at Straightedge.com. Crazy ass board was where I learned how to question reality and authority and all kinds of shit. Much love for anyone who was there givin' me a hard time.

Welcome, and happy birthday 2 days too soon!

CarlaRant
12-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Welcome!

Xedge mofoX
12-16-2008, 12:04 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
originally i'm from Orange County, California...since then i've relocated around the world thanks to the U.S. Air Force, and upon separating from the military i now reside in North Jersey

xBISHOPx, Casey Jones, Throwdown...Paramore? *shreiks*

xBISHOPx: Suicide Party

i'm more down for pile ons and sing alongs, as those are some of my favorite memories, but i'm also known to sling a nice roundhouse here or there

Path of Resistance
Excessive Force
Until The End
xchokeholdx

CarlaRant
12-17-2008, 02:04 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
originally i'm from Orange County, California...since then i've relocated around the world thanks to the U.S. Air Force, and upon separating from the military i now reside in North Jersey

Hello! Where in OC are you from? My husband is from Riverside.

Xedge mofoX
12-18-2008, 07:44 AM
i hail out of Huntington Beach, Riverside isn't that far away at all!

SuicideXXXSaint13
12-26-2008, 10:04 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Saint Pauls, North Carolina

Black Label Society, Black Stone Cherry, Metallica, Iron Maiden, etc etc

Slipknot's new album

spin kicks and two-step

I really don't listen to hxc bands...

xKPx
12-27-2008, 08:20 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
America's finest city, San Diego ,CA

xAFBx,liferuiner,recon,paddock park,parkwaydrive,winds of plague,impending doom,suicide silence,EMMURE,after the burial,vanguard,disever the tyrannt,disfiguring the godess, theres alot more Im notgoing to list them though.

some minor threat vynal I found at a record store
hmmmmmmmmmm.......
well just like throwing down in general

well i dont really listen to hc

XTrueColorsX
12-28-2008, 08:46 AM
Ok, Here we go...

How old are you? 23

Where are you from? I'm from Hungary.

List some bands you are into at the moment. Minor Threat, Shelter, Betrayed, Have Heart, Set Your Goals, Earth Crisis, The Last Charge, Cataract.

What is the last record you bought? Penalty Kick/Fallenintoashes split CD

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? Pile ons and sing alongs.

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? Betrayed, Champion, Earth Crisis, Cause For Alarm.

SgtD
12-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Ok, Here we go...

How old are you? 23

Where are you from? I'm from Hungary.

List some bands you are into at the moment. Minor Threat, Shelter, Betrayed, Have Heart, Set Your Goals, Earth Crisis, The Last Charge, Cataract.

What is the last record you bought? Penalty Kick/Fallenintoashes split CD

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? Pile ons and sing alongs.

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? Betrayed, Champion, Earth Crisis, Cause For Alarm.

hello, ismerjük egymást?

XTrueColorsX
12-29-2008, 09:46 AM
hello, ismerjük egymást?

Hello!
Szerintem nem ismerjük egymást... Mondjuk már egy ideje olvasom a fórumot és tudom hogy Te magyar vagy. Talán azért nem ismersz mert bizonyos okokból elég ritkán járok koncertekre, nem vagyok egy közismert HC arc. Éppen ezért nem is hívom magam sxe-nek, nekem elég csak a drug free jelző... Csak egy srác vagyok akinek ez az életvitel a szíve mélyéből tör elő... Semmi több.

De nagyon örülök az ütközésnek!

Üdv Hatvanból!

optimismdefeats
12-29-2008, 11:25 AM
How old are you? 16

Where are you from? England, Bradford

List some bands you are into at the moment. comeback kid, paramore, good clean fun

What is the last record you bought? I think Yellowcard - paper walls. It was back in August while on a Vacation

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? Sing along

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? Have heart, Good clean fun, ten yard fight, gorilla biscuits

SgtD
12-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Hello!
Szerintem nem ismerjük egymást... Mondjuk már egy ideje olvasom a fórumot és tudom hogy Te magyar vagy. Talán azért nem ismersz mert bizonyos okokból elég ritkán járok koncertekre, nem vagyok egy közismert HC arc. Éppen ezért nem is hívom magam sxe-nek, nekem elég csak a drug free jelző... Csak egy srác vagyok akinek ez az életvitel a szíve mélyéből tör elő... Semmi több.

De nagyon örülök az ütközésnek!

Üdv Hatvanból!

ok, akkor örülök hogy összefutottunk itt. nem értem miért nem hívod magad sxe-nek, ha így élsz, és ezt képviseled. elég király ez a fórum egyébként, csak néha fel kell dobni egy kicsit. akik rendszeres posztolók egész jó baráti kört tesznek már ki.
mindenesetre jó lenne, ha visszajárogatnál ide, kellenek azok az emberek akik tisztában vannak a dolgokkal, és tényleg hisznek benne.

Lifestyle_X
12-29-2008, 07:27 PM
ah great, who started this ? thx brotha, thx... :p

XTrueColorsX
12-29-2008, 11:56 PM
ok, akkor örülök hogy összefutottunk itt. nem értem miért nem hívod magad sxe-nek, ha így élsz, és ezt képviseled. elég király ez a fórum egyébként, csak néha fel kell dobni egy kicsit. akik rendszeres posztolók egész jó baráti kört tesznek már ki.
mindenesetre jó lenne, ha visszajárogatnál ide, kellenek azok az emberek akik tisztában vannak a dolgokkal, és tényleg hisznek benne.

Oké, figyelem a board-ot és talán majd egy-két hozzászólásommal bele is pofátlankodom egy-két témába... Remélem tudok hozzáadni valamit...

Oh, sweet hungarian language... Amazing for us, exciting for the others... :)

SgtD
12-30-2008, 08:23 AM
ah great, who started this ? thx brotha, thx... :p
speak hungarian or die!

Oké, figyelem a board-ot és talán majd egy-két hozzászólásommal bele is pofátlankodom egy-két témába... Remélem tudok hozzáadni valamit...

Oh, sweet hungarian language... Amazing for us, exciting for the others... :)

helyes, helyes

swallow
12-30-2008, 12:32 PM
speak hungarian or die!

Who were saying Finnish was weird and hard..? Don't say that's really Hungarian, I know you're just hitting your keyboards against the wall!!

mouseman004
12-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Who were saying Finnish was weird and hard..? Don't say that's really Hungarian, I know you're just hitting your keyboards against the wall!!

You mean you don't speak Hungarian? I thought you spoke every language!

SgtD
12-30-2008, 01:52 PM

dudette, finnish sounds like hungarian.

swallow
12-30-2008, 02:24 PM
dudette, finnish sounds like hungarian.

Sure it does......................

Lifestyle_X
12-30-2008, 07:12 PM
I know you're just hitting your keyboards against the wall!!

sounds like Aphex Twin ...

Segadoway
01-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Hi, im 15, im a traceur and i do martial arts, i am starting a hardcore band, i am currently sporting a mohawk and i am very sick right now SUP PPLZ!
________
Honda CT70 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_CT70)

swallow
01-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi, im 15, im a traceur and i do martial arts, i am starting a hardcore band, i am currently sporting a mohawk and i am very sick right now SUP PPLZ!

Welcome, get better soon!

Segadoway
01-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Welcome, get better soon!

i am better now!
________
Yamaha SR250 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_SR250)

swallow
01-08-2009, 01:22 PM
i am better now!

It was because of my hopes, not because of anything else.

Segadoway
01-08-2009, 07:38 PM
It was because of my hopes, not because of anything else.
agreed, how many hopes do you have? i have over 9000
________
IT200 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_IT200)

swallow
01-09-2009, 09:46 AM
agreed, how many hopes do you have? i have over 9000

9357. I win.

chino
01-10-2009, 09:52 PM
In an effort for us to get to know you and for you to to have something to talk about if you could please answer the following questions:

How old are you? 20

Where are you from? Inglewood

List some bands you are into at the moment. I'd say kids like us, conflict, contravene, oi polloi, and bombay bicycle club

What is the last record you bought?ummm damn its been mp3's for me. id say it was famous monsters

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step?id go with pile on's and singlongs, (circle)

refuse to lose, lionheart, in for life, sinking ships
xsecx is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

Segadoway
01-10-2009, 11:49 PM
9357. I win.

No you lose, you have now officially lost the game.
________
herbalaire vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/herbalaire-vaporizer)

Wicked Brown
01-12-2009, 05:31 AM
i,m gonna be sixteen in a couple of months
i'm from iowa but i'm going to boston
Death Before Dishonor, Blood for Blood, Killswtch Engage
i last bought.... count me in by death before dishonor
either one it dosen't matter to me
wreking crew, ten yard fight, blood for blood, and in our eyes

xsecx
01-12-2009, 09:25 AM
i,m gonna be sixteen in a couple of months
i'm from iowa but i'm going to boston
Death Before Dishonor, Blood for Blood, Killswtch Engage
i last bought.... count me in by death before dishonor
either one it dosen't matter to me
wreking crew, ten yard fight, blood for blood, and in our eyes

man, you should try listening to more posi stuff and less faux tough guy.

Wicked Brown
01-13-2009, 05:03 AM
nah dude i like millitage because it's angry music like me but if you don't like my music fuck off because MY music tells the truth and if you don't belive that then you're just another government pawn that is someday be part of this fucked up society and look and act just like everybody else

p.s. thanks you just gave me some great song lyrics

D1988
01-13-2009, 06:14 AM
nah dude i like millitage because it's angry music like me but if you don't like my music fuck off because MY music tells the truth and if you don't belive that then you're just another government pawn that is someday be part of this fucked up society and look and act just like everybody else

Watch out Dusty, we got a tough guy here.

p.s. your post makes no sense what so ever.

SgtD
01-13-2009, 06:35 AM

wow. chill out dude, and think before you post.

XTrueColorsX
01-13-2009, 07:09 AM

Why are you so angry?

xsecx
01-13-2009, 08:27 AM

see, that's the really funny thing about those bands. they're all fictional. they're completely fake. Do you really buy into their image? I mean shit dude, those lyrics are about as real as most rap songs. You know what happens with really angry people? They go to jail, the don't make bad hardcore records for kids to pretend to be tough by.

Lifestyle_X
01-13-2009, 12:17 PM

Wicked Brown, did you know dusty xsecx is the admin ?

see, that's the really funny thing about those bands. they're all fictional. they're completely fake. Do you really buy into their image? I mean shit dude, those lyrics are about as real as most rap songs. You know what happens with really angry people? They go to jail, the don't make bad hardcore records for kids to pretend to be tough by.

idd, but they have some great songs on which i like to headbang haha :D

chino
01-14-2009, 05:29 AM

i do not even wanna read that again.
no sense.
at all.
gives me a headache.
i think your just a pawn in that side of the spectrums ideals.
kid with alot of teenage angst

chino
01-17-2009, 03:14 AM
i feel so left out =[

Segadoway
01-17-2009, 04:16 AM
i feel so left out =[

it's ok *hugs*

xSiRed91x
01-31-2009, 12:28 PM
New to this site, Ive lurked for a bit to see what the goings on are, and Ive been
impressed with a FEW of the people here, so maybe, I'll stick around to see what
happens....hehe.....

I'm 36
I'm from SLC utah
Some of the music I like:

Slapshot, Seven Seconds, DK, Circle Jerks, Youth of Today
Undertow, Earth Crisis.....

The last record I bought would be Man Man, six demon bag.

Four bands to play would be:

DK (of course), Circle Jerks (og members), Youth of Today and Minor Threat....

GWAR can open for everyone LOL.......

SgtD
02-01-2009, 11:03 AM
New to this site, Ive lurked for a bit to see what the goings on are, and Ive been
impressed with a FEW of the people here, so maybe, I'll stick around to see what
happens....hehe.....

I'm 36
I'm from SLC utah
Some of the music I like:

Slapshot, Seven Seconds, DK, Circle Jerks, Youth of Today
Undertow, Earth Crisis.....

The last record I bought would be Man Man, six demon bag.

Four bands to play would be:

DK (of course), Circle Jerks (og members), Youth of Today and Minor Threat....

GWAR can open for everyone LOL.......
hey, great taste in music! - Eath Crisis! haha

welcome, hope you'll stick around.

Veskou
02-08-2009, 03:41 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Montana, Bulgaria

Pennywise, The Offspring, Jimmy Eat World, Rites of Spring, The Casualties, A Late Night Serenade, Green Day, Sum 41, Blink 182, Funeral For a Friend, Silverstein, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Aiden, Story of the Year, The Exploited

P.S. I'm new to sXe, so I'd be really thankful if you guys tell me a couple of sXe bands!

Umm... I live in a country where piracy is actually LEGAL! Yeah that's right LEGAL! There's simply no law that can stop it... And I've never given money in my life for software, music or games. Even my Windows is downloaded from a Bulgarian download/tracker site - FOR FREE!

WTF?! Sorry - I can't understand this question...

Umm... Like I said - I'm new to sXe, so I don't really know a lot of them...

CarlaRant
02-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Welcome!

swallow
02-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Welcome Veskou! Check out the hardcore-section, there's lots of bands introduced.

Lifestyle_X
02-10-2009, 01:11 PM
welcome young padawan, i see you have much to learn :)

swallow
02-10-2009, 02:04 PM
welcome young padawan, i see you have much to learn :)

Welcome young padawan, I see, much to learn, you have.

Quadro313
02-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Hiya everyone.

I'm Jordan , 18 , hailing from Bulgaria. Gosh it sucks here , but more on that later , lol.

On the topic of straight edge - I've always felt straight , even though I do not entirely enjoy the hardcore genre ( more on this too xD ) , nor have I called myself "straight edge" cause I'm not familiar with the movement and would not want to make a fool of myself or bring shame to it in any way. I never smoke , anything at all , and I somewhat pity smokers. I keep trying to make people quit smoking , but they're fucked up already , meh...including my mom. Drinking has never been a problem since I just hate it. You know , kids over here get wasted and smoke all kinds of crap like it's second best to being God himself. They all act like that bottle of vodka they had put them in the history books. It's just dumb. And speaking of God - religion is lame. So are politics. Complete nonsense , total brainwashing. I also find racism dumb , just like any sort of discrimination. Well , gay people seem sort of...awkward to me.

I'm quite the pacifist and that's probably one of the few things I hate about myself. I keep caring for "friends" which do not seem to care for me , what a dilemma. And going back to music , it's metal that floats my boat. From alternative to progressive , the only subgenres I don't like are black and death. Outta the hc bands , I've heard Sinai Beach , Earth Crisis , xABFx , xTyrantx , xDestroy Babylonx , Throwdown , Bury Your Dead , xThe Warx ...and to be honest I like them , hehe.

kroatone
02-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Hey everybody, I'm Kroatone, and i am currently 15. I currently live in Creston Iowa, but I was born in Grove Oklahoma. I'm just getting into the straight edge lifestyle, although I have never really looked in to drugs with eagerness. Most of my family has been involved with drugs and/or alcohol. I'm seen the damage that thos things can do, so I've decided to avoid them, that's when I found out about straight edge.

Bands I'm in to: Well, if i took the time to write all of them down, it would be a very leanthty post. I have about the most diverse taste in music ever. I'll listen to anything with only one expection, that would be country.

What is the last record you bought?: I honestly can't rember, I download all of my music now.

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step?: I honestly don't get this one, sorry, I'm a nube.

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?: Like I said, I'm new to straight edge, the only one i really know of is Minor Threat.

Segadoway
02-21-2009, 05:40 AM
Hey everybody, I'm Kroatone, and i am currently 15. I currently live in Creston Iowa, but I was born in Grove Oklahoma. I'm just getting into the straight edge lifestyle, although I have never really looked in to drugs with eagerness. Most of my family has been involved with drugs and/or alcohol. I'm seen the damage that thos things can do, so I've decided to avoid them, that's when I found out about straight edge.

Bands I'm in to: Well, if i took the time to write all of them down, it would be a very leanthty post. I have about the most diverse taste in music ever. I'll listen to anything with only one expection, that would be country.

What is the last record you bought?: I honestly can't rember, I download all of my music now.

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step?: I honestly don't get this one, sorry, I'm a nube.

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?: Like I said, I'm new to straight edge, the only one i really know of is Minor Threat.
i think you should learn a bit more about straightedge before you claim to be "hardcore straightedge" i dont think you have looked into this enough and understand it.........especially if all you know is minor threat.............

kroatone
02-21-2009, 02:33 PM
i think you should learn a bit more about straightedge before you claim to be "hardcore straightedge" i dont think you have looked into this enough and understand it.........especially if all you know is minor threat.............

Actually, I think you misunderstood me, when I used the term "Hardcore Straight edge" I didn't mean it to sound like I am hardcore into straight edge. What I meant was that I am hardcore/straight edge, or hardcore and straight edge. I am not combining the two words into one title, I am using them as two different ones. Let me explain: I used the term "Hardcore" because I wrestle in a organization that is know for "Hardcore matches" (basically matches with no rules.) So that explains why I am "hardcore" Now I use the term straight edge because, well duh, I have decided to live my life alcohol, smoke, and drug free. Then you put the together and you get "Hardcore///Straightedge." Do you get it now?

And as for my lack of knowledge of the bands, well again, I am only 15, I know the bands that the people around me know. If I knew some names, Well then I would listen to them.

Sociocidal
02-21-2009, 07:55 PM
How old are you? I be 21

Where are you from? Ireland! born in Derry, childhood in Dublin, teenager in Kerry and now in Cork:)

List some bands you are into at the moment. the list... soooooo long....... Conflict, crass, dead kennedys, minor threat, 7 seconds, big d and the kids table, better than a thousand, Mr. Lif .. too many to name.. seriously

What is the last record you bought? hmmm Mr. Lif, I Phantom

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons AND spin kicks.. take THAT

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? minor threat, bane, better than a thousand, in my eyes...

Segadoway
02-22-2009, 01:44 AM
Actually, I think you misunderstood me, when I used the term "Hardcore Straight edge" I didn't mean it to sound like I am hardcore into straight edge. What I meant was that I am hardcore/straight edge, or hardcore and straight edge. I am not combining the two words into one title, I am using them as two different ones. Let me explain: I used the term "Hardcore" because I wrestle in a organization that is know for "Hardcore matches" (basically matches with no rules.) So that explains why I am "hardcore" Now I use the term straight edge because, well duh, I have decided to live my life alcohol, smoke, and drug free. Then you put the together and you get "Hardcore///Straightedge." Do you get it now?

And as for my lack of knowledge of the bands, well again, I am only 15, I know the bands that the people around me know. If I knew some names, Well then I would listen to them.
its not just that, its the macho sig, and the fact that part of edge is hardcore punk music.

chadfitzy
02-22-2009, 01:45 AM
its not just that, its the macho sig, and the fact that part of edge is hardcore punk music.

but it is about hardcore

kroatone
02-22-2009, 01:59 AM

"macho sig" ha, did you not get the fact that I am a pro wrestler?, it kinda goes with the territory. That is what I really look like, in and out of the ring. As for bands, if you want me to listen to one so bad, then give me one to listen to.

xsecx
02-22-2009, 09:10 AM
"macho sig" ha, did you not get the fact that I am a pro wrestler?, it kinda goes with the territory. That is what I really look like, in and out of the ring. As for bands, if you want me to listen to one so bad, then give me one to listen to.

you're 15, chances are you're not really a pro anything. if you use the term hardcore here, people will assume you're talking about the music.

there's a thread of bands here:
http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389

kroatone
02-22-2009, 11:08 AM
you're 15, chances are you're not really a pro anything. if you use the term hardcore here, people will assume you're talking about the music.

there's a thread of bands here:

well, I get paid for it. I'm not a high school wrestler, my town actually has a small wrestling organization(CBW). As far as age goes, well, I'm a little over 6 foot and weigh in at 262 pounds. That is why I can wrestle there. I'm actually the youngest one there. I'm wrestling 17,18, hell, even 20 year olds. Not to mention, that I have won the CBW Title twice in the one year I've been at it. I think when you put those together, that qualifies me as a "Pro".

BTW, thanks for the band thread.

Lifestyle_X
02-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Welcome young padawan, I see, much to learn, you have.

i wasn't imitating Yoda

you really should dig a bit deeper in this culture

you're 15, chances are you're not really a pro anything.http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389

uhu

well, I get paid for it. I'm not a high school wrestler, my town actually has a small wrestling organization(CBW). As far as age goes, well, I'm a little over 6 foot and weigh in at 262 pounds. That is why I can wrestle there. I'm actually the youngest one there. I'm wrestling 17,18, hell, even 20 year olds. Not to mention, that I have won the CBW Title twice in the one year I've been at it. I think when you put those together, that qualifies me as a "Pro".

BTW, thanks for the band thread.

good thing you don't smoke, drink, do drugs then.. i don't think you could last 20 more years combining that with ur weight. i don't want to be offensive, i just want to say sxe is a good and healthy way to live

xCINDYx
02-23-2009, 09:22 PM
good thing you don't smoke, drink, do drugs then.. i don't think you could last 20 more years combining that with ur weight. i don't want to be offensive, i just want to say sxe is a good and healthy way to live

i agree that sxe is a healthy way to live, but i think its alot bigger then that. for me, its more of an ideology i chose to live by.

kroatone
02-24-2009, 11:36 PM

No offense taken. However, I do have to confront you on one small flaw in your logic. You see, you infer that if I am 262 pounds, that I am fat and out of shape. At least, that is how you make it sound. Now, take this guy http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/news/2004_06/1749.jpg that is Tim Sylvia, a former UFC world heavyweight Champion. He weighs in at 260 pounds. Now, would you infer that he is fat or out of shape because of his weight? I don't think you would. Now, what I'm saying is that weight and athletic ability don't always go hand in hand. For instance, look at champion power lifters, some of them weigh 400+ pounds, but they are in excellent condition. You say I wouldn't live 20 more years. Well, that's not true at all, I've said this three times already, but no-one seems to get it, so I'll post it in red. I am a wrestler. Being a wrestler, I am in great athletic condition, as I mentioned, I've won the CBW title twice in my first year there. Oh, and by the way, this isn't WWE stuff, there is no chirography in the wrestling I do. It's just real wrestling. Given this, I am confident that I will live more than twenty damn years, thank you.

Segadoway
02-25-2009, 12:43 AM
No offense taken. However, I do have to confront you on one small flaw in your logic. You see, you infer that if I am 262 pounds, that I am fat and out of shape. At least, that is how you make it sound. Now, take this guy http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/news/2004_06/1749.jpg that is Tim Sylvia, a former UFC world heavyweight Champion. He weighs in at 260 pounds. Now, would you infer that he is fat or out of shape because of his weight? I don't think you would. Now, what I'm saying is that weight and athletic ability don't always go hand in hand. For instance, look at champion power lifters, some of them weigh 400+ pounds, but they are in excellent condition. You say I wouldn't live 20 more years. Well, that's not true at all, I've said this three times already, but no-one seems to get it, so I'll post it in red. I am a wrestler. Being a wrestler, I am in great athletic condition, as I mentioned, I've won the CBW title twice in my first year there. Oh, and by the way, this isn't WWE stuff, there is no chirography in the wrestling I do. It's just real wrestling. Given this, I am confident that I will live more than twenty damn years, thank you.
actually i would say he is a little overweight, and if you are that young and weigh that much its pretty unhealthy, even if that weight is muscle it must be a freakish amount.

D1988
02-25-2009, 06:11 AM

Dude, I'll wrestle you. Any time, any place. I can do the stone cold stunner better than Steve Austin could ever do it.

straightXed
02-25-2009, 08:53 AM

Most professional athletes put a huge strain on their bodies by being in such good shape. They become a lot more susceptible to illness and health issues, its often said that they aren't fit at all but "overfit" and teetering closer to the risk of burning out. This is not to say you can't live a full healthy existence but just highlighting that even though you are in good shape you can still suffer greatly.

XAdrenalineX
02-25-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm 18

Ireland

Deicide, Visceral Bleeding, Nine Inch Nails, Violator, Slipknot

I think it was All Hope Is Gone by Slipknot

I don't know what those are!

I only know one, Sick Of It All. I'm not really a hardcore girl, more of a metal head.

CarlaRant
02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Yay, more Irish on the board! And girls!

xTonyThreatx
02-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Greetings!
I'm Tony, from Northern California.
I'm vegan, I'm an activist, etc.
Claimed edge... a while ago. haha, can't even remember.
But I happened upon this site and figured it seemed quite decent, so I joined up.

Anyways... hello!

rodrigo
02-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Greetings!
But I happened upon this site and figured it seemed quite decent, so I joined up.

Anyways... hello!

hey there, welcome

xCINDYx
03-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Greetings!

Anyways... hello!

hello, im from norcal too :]

xrefusingXsurrenderx
03-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey my names Leanneda..odd i know and well im 16..17 in a week and something..I live in Devon,UK which pretty much sucks full stop! i've never really bothered with these forum things before..but thought it would be rather nice to get to know some sXe folk as i've never come across any sadly!!

SgtD
03-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Hey my names Leanneda..odd i know and well im 16..17 in a week and something..I live in Devon,UK which pretty much sucks full stop! i've never really bothered with these forum things before..but thought it would be rather nice to get to know some sXe folk as i've never come across any sadly!!

hello, and welcome! Devon seems like a nice place, why don't you like it?

D1988
03-10-2009, 06:08 PM

Welcome.

I live in Scotland. I bet it sucks just as much as Devon does.

straightXed
03-10-2009, 07:19 PM

Devon really isn't that bad, i live in a neighbouring county so find myself in Devon from time to time. Anyway, welcome.

sXe-Veganarcho
03-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Aloha fellow edgers..

My age: 22

Los fastidios, Flogging molly, Minor threat, Elastica, Reagan youth, MDC, Bad brains, The germs, The descendents, Circle jerks, The raincoats....

Active slaughters newest album

Spin kicks n 2 step

Minor threat, Gorilla biscuits, Vitamin x & any other

br00tal_jeeprz
03-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey, I'm Karl. I love to bike, dirtbike, off road.
My fav bands are..
LIFERUINER
EMMURE
XTYRANTX
XAFBX
I'm from Algonquin IL. Northwest suburbs if your in the area hit me up.

Just-a-fool
03-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey there, i'm Vincent.
I'm 18 years old and living in Belgium (Antwerp)
I have no clue if straightedge is really big in Belgium or not, but its a lifestyle i can relate to on some points.
However lately i've been wondering if its possible to be straightedge without listening to hardcore bands.

Anyway the music i DO listen to is Il nino, Disturbed, Maroon 5, Some sorts of rap, and many others.

Anyway... the reason i signed up for this forum is 'cause i'm kinda confused.

Have a nice day all.

justice
03-19-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm 22. I'm a Colorado transplant living in Southern California.

My joints these days are:

Emmure, Parkway Drive, For the Fallen Dreams, Suicide Silence.
My all time favorite is actually New Found Glory, followed by Refused, Converge.

Sorry that none of those are edge.

I bought the new A Day to Remember album. I think I bought the BMTH album right before that one. Support bands by buying their record!

"MORE STAGE DIVES! MORE STAGE DIVES!" for anyone who has ever seen Terror live.

But I personally enjoy two step, spin kicks, brutal, etc. I am guilty of wearing basketball shorts at every show I attend.

This one is really easy, because I never got to see them:
Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits, Earth Crisis, with Casey Jones or xAFBx probably.

Although xFight Everyonex and Remembering Never would be great additions.

I am still new to straight edge... just over a year and a half. I used to live a life full of lust and consumption. I am still in a process of redemption. I believe sXe to be a positive personal choice for me, and without sXe, I don't think I would be where I would be today.

I'd like to talk to anyone who is willing... Thanks for making this resource available to me.

xaarynx
03-21-2009, 11:31 AM
How old are you? im 29

Where are you from? originally from NY, currently in italy

List some bands you are into at the moment. The old stuff: judge, earth crisis, strife, ten yard fight

What is the last record you bought? i think some sage francis

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sing alongs the way things used to be

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? The earth crisis reunion show, pissed off i missed that one

xKINGx
03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
I actually just laughed out loud when I read this.

Second that

xKINGx
03-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Come From: Arab, Alabama
Bands I've been listening to. Symphony X, Metallica, Iron Maiden, stuff like that.
Album I got most recently: Metallica's Kill 'em All

xCINDYx
03-26-2009, 05:07 PM
"MORE STAGE DIVES! MORE STAGE DIVES!" for anyone who has ever seen Terror live.

TERROR live= F*CKING AMAZING

xMaggotAzzAx
04-08-2009, 06:23 AM
Hi guys

Im Azza - I'm a Bassist

15 years old - Getting into the Jedi religion as I believe it is very true in what it says :D

Liverpool UK

I'm into Anti-Flag, Rise Against, Gallows but i love other Metal like Slipknot, System of a Down and Killswitch engage.

The last record i bought was: Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache or Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions/Infest (one purchase)

Wanna get into some hXc bands so gimme a list of some faves :P thanks

poskus88
04-28-2009, 02:35 AM
How old are you? i'm 20

Where are you from? Lithuania(Baltic)

List some bands you are into at the moment. English Rose(England), Skrewdriver(England), Mistreat(Finland), Landser(Deutsch), Diktatura(Lithuania), Pluton Svea(Sweeden), Foje(Lithuania), PWA(Estonia), Skyforger(Latvia);

What is the last record you bought? can't remember..some rammstein i think..

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sing alongs

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? shamely don't know any, but i like the idea, so i think i'll start to listen some :P

SgtD
04-28-2009, 03:06 AM
How old are you? i'm 20

Where are you from? Lithuania(Baltic)

List some bands you are into at the moment. English Rose(England), Skrewdriver(England), Mistreat(Finland), Landser(Deutsch), Diktatura(Lithuania), Pluton Svea(Sweeden), Foje(Lithuania), PWA(Estonia), Skyforger(Latvia);

What is the last record you bought? can't remember..some rammstein i think..

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sing alongs

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? shamely don't know any, but i like the idea, so i think i'll start to listen some :P

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!
Straight edge has always been anti-racist, you clearly don't have a clue.
Go and find yourself another label to live by asshole.

poskus88
04-28-2009, 03:19 AM
1. Im patriot of me country, only after im rasist or whatever ;)
2. That's not your busines, if your saying your liberal - be liberal to people not like you, becouse now only you are rasist to me ;)
3. I'm not saying i'm straight edge, im only against drugs, not using alko or tabacco, eating only ecologic production and so on. - that's why i think i'm better than many of"western"capitalistic culture ;)

XTrueColorsX
04-28-2009, 03:48 AM
2. That's not your busines, if your saying your liberal - be liberal to people not like you, becouse now only you are rasist to me ;)
3. I'm not saying i'm straight edge, im only against drugs, not using alko or tabacco, eating only ecologic production and so on. - that's why i think i'm better than many of"western"capitalistic culture ;)

Oh we have to tell it again... The NSBM meeting is cancelled asshole!

straightXed
04-28-2009, 07:59 AM

What has patriotism got to do with hating people based on race? You can be patriotic and not racist you know!

and no one is being racist to you because racism isn't a race, they aren't disliking you based on your race but rather on your hatred that is based on race...so it remains you are the only racist here.

xsecx
04-28-2009, 09:23 AM

you're not really welcome here if you're going to be a racist piece of shit. I also think it's funny that racists in western europe wouldn't call you white and are racist again you and everyone else in the baltics.

poskus88
04-28-2009, 09:43 AM
right i see, here - not me, it's you are rasists ;) go fuck monkey's wankers :*

xsecx
04-28-2009, 09:57 AM
your english is horrible and I'm pretty sure you're not very bright.

Wicked Brown
04-28-2009, 11:22 AM
your english is horrible and I'm pretty sure you're not very bright.

OH!!!!!! BURN, SIZZLE SIZZLE GET THE OINTMENT!
don't worry i can't spell either

poskus88
04-28-2009, 01:21 PM
yes, i had not much time to write the message, so it's not quite correct :) becide im studying english language for only a few years, so it can't be fluent, sorry for that ;)

poskus88
04-28-2009, 01:23 PM
so all xxx are anti-fa?

xsecx
04-28-2009, 01:32 PM
so all xxx are anti-fa?

yes, the vast vast vast majority are.

poskus88
04-28-2009, 01:52 PM
what's "vast vast vast"?but anyway, how can you call your selfe tolerant, if you hate "the right"?

xsecx
04-28-2009, 02:01 PM
what's "vast vast vast"?but anyway, how can you call your selfe tolerant, if you hate "the right"?

99% of all straight edge people are against racism.

I also don't think anyone would use the term tolerant when talking about straight edge people. we hate a lot of things, smoking, drinking, drugs, we just also hate racism. I'm tolerant of other peoples beliefs to a point, but I'm really not tolerant of someone who is sexist, racist or homophobic and there's really no reason why I should be.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
04-28-2009, 02:09 PM
99% of all straight edge people are against racism.

I also don't think anyone would use the term tolerant when talking about straight edge people. we hate a lot of things, smoking, drinking, drugs, we just also hate racism. I'm tolerant of other peoples beliefs to a point, but I'm recently not tolerant of someone who is sexist, racist or homophobic and there's really no reason why I should be.

Amen to that

straightXed
04-28-2009, 02:11 PM

So point out exactly where anyone herer has shown you disregard based on your race? It seems you haven't quite got the hang of communication but well done on putting forward the idea that monkeys have specific people to get them off, that must have been quite taxing.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
04-28-2009, 02:57 PM

If you want to spew your hate, go to some blood and honour forum where people will appreciate your ignorance.

Racism if fucking pathetic and immature, i WILL NOT tolerate it

poskus88
04-29-2009, 01:05 PM
disregard based on race..? :D im not rasist like"kill all those monkey's and babay's", i think that every nation have they'r own land and my grandfather, grandfather's father and so on fought and died becouse of this nation and this land, i'll do the same - that's me right and duty! but now i can see monkeys, having more right's than me in my own land! if niga would hit me and i'd hit him back - i'd be foult, becouse imigrant's are always true - that sucks :( my university import black's from africa( - isn't that rasizm?) university, eu government and some anti-fa programes support 'em to study in university, to live in my country, even if they don't learn local language, they don't learn at all, they don't even want to work! only stealing and smoking grass! - why to ignore malaye and other asian people? let's import all unfortune world! but they will not stand for your country, best they will do - they will stand for they'r own. Can't stand that, sorry ;) This is not america, this land has nation. And i also don't understand you - anti rasist's - they are taking money out of your country, imigrant's make 60-80%of criminals in countrys like sweeden, norway, deutschland and so on..every 4th born child in 2020y will be non-european - is that what you want - to destroy your nation, your history, your"race"as you would say?they are like exponat's in zoo, why do we need 'em?don't we have enough worker's in europe?let's fuck and well have more..! why to tell 'em"africa is bad place to live, live in eu, go to america, your land is bad!"?that's rasizm!i can't understand many anti rasist's or smth this way.. (sorry for my english)

D1988
04-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Words cannot describe how I feel about that.

xsecx
04-29-2009, 01:11 PM
Words cannot describe how I feel about that.

you should try

poskus88
04-29-2009, 01:13 PM
you hate rasizm and everything who says that there is more than 1colour?is that's becouse your mother sayed that?or maybe local newspaper say's that every day, so let's hate everything with rasizm?don't even think what's that ;) that's childish, like all new age europe :(

xsecx
04-29-2009, 01:19 PM
disregard based on race..? :D im not rasist like"kill all those monkey's and babay's", i think that every nation have they'r own land and my grandfather, grandfather's father and so on fought and died becouse of this nation and this land, i'll do the same - that's me right and duty! but now i can see monkeys, having more right's than me in my own land! if niga would hit me and i'd hit him back - i'd be foult, becouse imigrant's are always true - that sucks :( my university import black's from africa( - isn't that rasizm?) university, eu government and some anti-fa programes support 'em to study in university, to live in my country, even if they don't learn local language, they don't learn at all, they don't even want to work! only stealing and smoking grass! - why to ignore malaye and other asian people? let's import all unfortune world! but they will not stand for your country, best they will do - they will stand for they'r own. Can't stand that, sorry ;) This is not america, this land has nation. And i also don't understand you - anti rasist's - they are taking money out of your country, imigrant's make 60-80%of criminals in countrys like sweeden, norway, deutschland and so on..every 4th born child in 2020y will be non-european - is that what you want - to destroy your nation, your history, your"race"as you would say?they are like exponat's in zoo, why do we need 'em?don't we have enough worker's in europe?let's fuck and well have more..! why to tell 'em"africa is bad place to live, live in eu, go to america, your land is bad!"?that's rasizm!i can't understand many anti rasist's or smth this way.. (sorry for my english)

you are a product of immigration. your ancestors came from somewhere else at some point in time. nations are made up by the people that live in them, they're not some thing that exist alone, and they exist by taking part in immigration. Without it, you lack genetic and ethnic diversity, and quite frankly you end up completely isolated and weak. Your isolationist view of history and race are incredibly short sighted, whether you choose to accept it or not, this is the direction the earth is going. You also shouldn't make shit up with numbers than can be verified. There's no way in hell 60-80% of criminals in any country are immigrants, you're just believing what you've been told because it fits what you want to here. The reality is that you're scared that immigration is going to destroy your way of life, and it is. The world is moving towards a more integrated place and it's going to be awesome. Don't like it? just kill yourself now and save the prison space you'll eventually take up.

xsecx
04-29-2009, 01:20 PM
you hate rasizm and everything who says that there is more than 1colour?is that's becouse your mother sayed that?or maybe local newspaper say's that every day, so let's hate everything with rasizm?don't even think what's that ;) that's childish, like all new age europe :(

no, childish is hating people for no reason. So i"m just curious, what have all of the immigrants, all of them, done to you? What has their being in your country prevented you from doing?

poskus88
04-29-2009, 01:37 PM
"The world is moving towards a more integrated place and it's going to be awesome" - like niger's block's? how much black inventor's do you know? if we need new gens - all eu have a lot of gens"to be conected"or whatever..why to import black's?they can't even give human normal gens - white human is thousand's year's more developed than niga , they only know how to hide from lion's ;)about history - if you have fish momory(~20second's) - than i understand you, but as i told before - my nation has history like all nations, you can read it in books(if you have normal memory) ;)anyway i see you are only wanker's knowing even less than your pc can tell you :) in my place you would be called "computerast's"(smth between computer and fag) :D so gut luck wanker's see you in hell ;) or in street maybe :*

poskus88
04-29-2009, 01:41 PM
dear wanker, i just told you why people can't stand imigrant's ;) taking my work place(it's crisis today!); haveing more right's than me im my own land; making crimes and so on..anyway you're not interested, why asking..? go wank watching animal planet :D

xsecx
04-29-2009, 01:46 PM
"The world is moving towards a more integrated place and it's going to be awesome" - like niger's block's? how much black inventor's do you know? if we need new gens - all eu have a lot of gens"to be conected"or whatever..why to import black's?they can't even give human normal gens - white human is thousand's year's more developed than niga , they only know how to hide from lion's ;)about history - if you have fish momory(~20second's) - than i understand you, but as i told before - my nation has history like all nations, you can read it in books(if you have normal memory) ;)anyway i see you are only wanker's knowing even less than your pc can tell you :) in my place you would be called "computerast's"(smth between computer and fag) :D so gut luck wanker's see you in hell ;) or in street maybe :*

do you understand where law and math came from? Are you aware of george washington carver? You're spouting shit that was disproved scientifically over a century ago and you're going to try and call an entire race of people stupid? Your nation has a history, and it's one of being conquered and controlled. For a long time, your nation was viewed as incapable of controlling itself, so how are you in any kind of position to talk about your history in comparison with places in africa? I mean, what does it say about you and your country men's abilities if they have to encourage immigration. I mean. I can't think of a single thing to be invented by lithuania, you all must be completely worthless.

xsecx
04-29-2009, 01:48 PM
dear wanker, i just told you why people can't stand imigrant's ;) taking my work place(it's crisis today!); haveing more right's than me im my own land; making crimes and so on..anyway you're not interested, why asking..? go wank watching animal planet :D

No, you rattled some made up shit that was general, I was asking specifics. what work place would that be? What rights of yours have been infringed on? what has an immigrant done to YOU? What has their immigration done to YOU? What crimes have they committed against YOU? And what crimes have you committed against them?

straightXed
04-29-2009, 02:38 PM
disregard based on race..? :D im not rasist like"kill all those monkey's and babay's", i think that every nation have they'r own land and my grandfather, grandfather's father and so on fought and died becouse of this nation and this land, i'll do the same - that's me right and duty!

thats not your duty at all, and how far back do ancestors need to go in order for it to become the decendants land? You seem able to disregard elements of history that negate your case rather easily. How far back can you trace your ancestory and how many invasions have past generations been involved in. How sure are you that you are in your native land with regards to a thousand years ago? What are you actually fighting for?

but now i can see monkeys, having more right's than me in my own land! if niga would hit me and i'd hit him back - i'd be foult, becouse imigrant's are always true - that sucks :(

You need to shape up with your language, if you are unable to communicate with some respect just don't bother. You have not been given less rights, it is equal but you do yourself no favours by harbouring such hate.

my university import black's from africa( - isn't that rasizm?)

No, its not racism either.

university, eu government and some anti-fa programes support 'em to study in university, to live in my country,

Its not soley your country, its one world and to remove segregation and barriers makes that one world a better place. In the short term countries gain from imigration, it fills skill gaps...perhaps if you were so passionate about the sucess and well being of your country you would champion the steps it takes to making it a better, more vital and multi cultural country instead of wasting your time with ill thought through ideas that hold no weight and just make you look completely ignorant.

even if they don't learn local language, they don't learn at all, they don't even want to work! only stealing and smoking grass!

I feel embracing a countries culture and language is a responsibility of the imigrant and the immigration board. My company employs about 20% polish and as such we offer free english lessons at our local college to embrace them and let them embrace us. You point out some elements of people stealing and smoking grass...i agree thats wrong but i can gaurauntee their are white nationals doing the exact same thing so basing the hatred on race is inaccurate. Base your hatred on anyone that is a theiving layabout and forget colour even being an issue.

- why to ignore malaye and other asian people? let's import all unfortune world! but they will not stand for your country, best they will do - they will stand for they'r own. Can't stand that, sorry ;)

England is fairly multicultural, we have people with roots in many many countries standing up to fight for this country.

This is not america, this land has nation.

What has that got to do with anything?

And i also don't understand you - anti rasist's - they are taking money out of your country, imigrant's make 60-80%of criminals in countrys like sweeden, norway, deutschland and so on.

Show me evidence of this, i dispute it.

every 4th born child in 2020y will be non-european

If they are born in europe the will be european.

- is that what you want - to destroy your nation, your history,

History has happened, you can't destroy it you can simply create a more tollerable history for future times. Like a future where white people don't invade other countries and enslve people for their own ends...destroying nations...time to look in the mirror for the colour you need to hate based on your logic dude.

your"race"as you would say?they are like exponat's in zoo, why do we need 'em?don't we have enough worker's in europe?

How so are they like exponents in a zoo? We don't need a lot of people regardless of colour...your anger is misguided.

let's fuck and well have more..! why to tell 'em"africa is bad place to live, live in eu, go to america, your land is bad!"?that's rasizm!i can't understand many anti rasist's or smth this way.. (sorry for my english)

None of that is racism, you don't seem to actually no what racism is do you. And your english would be better if you left out the racist slurs.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
04-29-2009, 04:41 PM

Your ignorance is pathetic

poskus88
04-30-2009, 07:58 AM
your dumb, i can't even discuss with such scub's, you don't see what's happening in real world,you live"in computer"..shit, somebody sayed to me, that those"staight edge"are ridiculous - this is true i see now..only good thing that you have is you don't smoke, no alko and ect.but that's all - becouse your nothing..you are not even worth my attention..wank's..im realy disappointed, see you in hell ;*

D1988
04-30-2009, 08:15 AM
your dumb, i can't even discuss with such scub's, you don't see what's happening in real world,you live"in computer"..shit, somebody sayed to me, that those"staight edge"are ridiculous - this is true i see now..only good thing that you have is you don't smoke, no alko and ect.but that's all - becouse your nothing..you are not even worth my attention..wank's..im realy disappointed, see you in hell ;*

Get the fuck off this site and don't come back.

You're an idiot.

xsecx
04-30-2009, 08:25 AM

the best thing racist people can do is to behave like this. other people will come here, read this and realize just how dumb you and your beliefs really are. Hell, you can't even have a simple conversation with people.

SgtD
04-30-2009, 08:25 AM

what a boring life, hating every day. you've got nothing, but hatred.

easy
04-30-2009, 08:32 AM
well that was exciting! i have a bolivian friend in the US that is trying to get with an openly racist girl.... hes just about as smart as that guy posting earlier!

xsecx
04-30-2009, 08:52 AM
well that was exciting! i have a bolivian friend in the US that is trying to get with an openly racist girl.... hes just about as smart as that guy posting earlier!

how is that working out for him?

D1988
04-30-2009, 08:52 AM
what a boring life, hating every day. You've got nothing, but hatred.

yes!

easy
04-30-2009, 09:07 AM
how is that working out for him?

well he works with her and takes her out to lunch everyday throwing away what little money he makes and she takes advantage of it without hesitation but she refuses to hang out with him outside of that hahaha... hes a smart fellow

straightXed
04-30-2009, 09:56 AM

Well that was really not constructive, you really got no inteligent points across there. And i particularly liked how you avoided addressing all the points raised that tore your opinion and logic to shreads. It really is no coincidence that you are a moron and have completely idiotic views that you can't intelligably present or defend. You obviously have no smarts and are unable to discuss things sensibly and are just here to make incoherent ramblings and spread stuidity and hate.

XTrueColorsX
04-30-2009, 10:09 AM

He is dissapointed... :(

easy
04-30-2009, 10:56 AM
He is dissapointed... :(

hey you are straight edge and from hungary... what are the chances you know the kids from motivation???

XTrueColorsX
04-30-2009, 11:07 AM
hey you are straight edge and from hungary... what are the chances you know the kids from motivation???

Yeah I know them... I'm not their friend or something like that, I just know who they are... Our scene isn't big you know... And who doesn't know Nemo? :)

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
04-30-2009, 07:43 PM

were dumb? LOL!!
I was going to ramble on here about all the things i think are wrong with you and your pathetic views, but then i relised that i dont actually care to waste anymore time on your ignorance. Your just plain boring! go away and spread your hate elsewhere so we can have a decent conversation.

SgtD
05-02-2009, 06:16 PM

the former guitar player is my roommate.

xmichaelxlilunx
05-06-2009, 09:49 AM
How old are you? im 15

Where are you from? im from hong kong

as blood runs black, darkest hour, suicidal tendencies (their old albums), have heart, bleeding through etc.
(too much metalcore i know... iv just started listening to straight edge music and hardcore punk music.)

darkest hour-deliver us

pile ons and sing alongs
two step is for posers

i dun really know a lot of sxe bands but i guess have heart, minor threat, bleeding through, champion

have heart are actually going to be in hong kong this sunday!! :DDD

easy
05-06-2009, 09:56 AM
the former guitar player is my roommate.

oooh... what happened????

rodrigo
05-06-2009, 03:29 PM
How old are you? im 15

Where are you from? im from hong kong

as blood runs black, darkest hour, suicidal tendencies (their old albums), have heart, bleeding through etc.
(too much metalcore i know... iv just started listening to straight edge music and hardcore punk music.)

darkest hour-deliver us

pile ons and sing alongs
two step is for posers

i dun really know a lot of sxe bands but i guess have heart, minor threat, bleeding through, champion

have heart are actually going to be in hong kong this sunday!! :DDD

hey there! welcome!
a guy i know from the phillippines is also happy that they are actually playing over there this month.
and two step is not for posers, spin kicks are.

xmichaelxlilunx
05-06-2009, 11:49 PM
hey there! welcome!
a guy i know from the phillippines is also happy that they are actually playing over there this month.

nice!
it sucks in hong kong
almost all bands skip hong kong when they tour asia
or they dont even hav an asia tour
the last band i remember coming to hong kong was misery signals like a month ago
and i was busy that day so i didnt go to their show damn
the last show i went to was parkway drive

easy
05-07-2009, 03:18 AM
hey there! welcome!

actually my band is playing that show too and they are using my equipment so if they complain about shitty equipment in the philippines its my fault! hahaha

rodrigo
05-07-2009, 07:08 AM
actually my band is playing that show too and they are using my equipment so if they complain about shitty equipment in the philippines its my fault! hahaha

awesome! i'll ask them about that easy guy if i get the chance!

alex147
05-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Hi all, I'm another newbie! My name is Alex, I'm 19 and I'm from Australia and edge for nearly 5 years!
...now I'm wondering why on earth it took me so long to find this place...

D1988
05-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Welcome Alex.

Lifestyle_X
05-09-2009, 08:50 AM
i'm actually wondering how all of you found this website, but the indexpage is gone isn't it ? now it's only that picture of those 2 kids and if you click on it the forum... there used to be an introduction page no ?

alex147
05-09-2009, 10:37 AM
In all honesty, I had to go through heaps of other sXe chatrooms and weed out the good ones. Some were all in German and other languages I couldn't pick. This one was the best by far, and everyone seems friendly enough!

XryleyjamesX
05-15-2009, 06:41 PM
ok so here goes my name is ryley

Im 18yrs old and have been edge all my life.

Im from N.Y. but live in Ireland now

Some bands im into right now are:
Abigail Williams
Architects
Casey Jones
Champion
Have Heart
Dance Gavin Dance
Evergreen Terrace
Inhale / Exhale
Dead Swans
Gallows
See You Next Tuesday
Trophy Scars
Etc.....

Last Record i bought was probably 'i see stars' new record '3d'

Spin Kicks and two-steps all the way!

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together i hear you ask???
Casey Jones
Gorilla Biscuits
Champion
Have heart

alex147
05-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Welcome Ryley!

lo0m
05-25-2009, 01:50 AM
How old are you? 24 ..

Where are you from? Czech Republic.. dead end street in the middle of Europe

huh, Have Heart, Verse, Bane, Ruiner, Ceremony, Insted, Tall Ships.. that list is neverending..

H2O - Nothing To Prove LP, i guess

pile ons and sing alongs

Minor Threat, Verse, Have Heart, Gorilla Biscuits...

XTrueColorsX
05-25-2009, 02:39 AM
How old are you? 24 ..

Where are you from? Czech Republic.. dead end street in the middle of Europe

huh, Have Heart, Verse, Bane, Ruiner, Ceremony, Insted, Tall Ships.. that list is neverending..

H2O - Nothing To Prove LP, i guess

pile ons and sing alongs

Minor Threat, Verse, Have Heart, Gorilla Biscuits...

Hey, welcome!
Good taste in music...

CarlaRant
05-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Ditto!

sfarinas1
06-02-2009, 04:44 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Miami, Florida

Kult ov Azazel
Demonic Christ
Girl Scout Hand Grenade
Skindred

CD - Kult ov Azazel - Destroying the Sacred
LP - Demonic Christ - Punishment for Ignorance

Pile ons and sing alongs

Earth Crisis, Minor Threat, Throwdown, Nueva Etica

OuttaStep
06-22-2009, 02:37 PM
hi everyone! 22 years old from huntington beach CA. is anyone here from southern california??

easy
06-23-2009, 07:17 AM
not me! but hi!!!

xCrOmOlYcOwBoYx
06-25-2009, 01:09 AM
hey whats up im a fifteen year old outta Reno / Carson City. when im riding my bike i usually listen to xAFBx, For today, Born of osiris, With blood comes cleansing, impending doom, August Burns Red, suicide silence, and recon. last album i bought was FOR TODAY'S PORTRAITS AND IT IS AWESOME. Spin kicks TO THE FACE and 2STEP. xafbx abr fortoday wbcc and Impending doom would make one brutal line up

xCrOmOlYcOwBoYx
06-25-2009, 01:12 AM
yeah i was originally born in riverside california honestly this is weird but i miss the fog

Ermin
06-30-2009, 05:04 AM
Well, I'm seventeen.

I live in a small city in Pennsylvania.

I am into several bands and artists. Listing a few; My Chemical Romance, The Used, Madina Lake, Cobra Starship, Bring Me The Horizon, Slipknot, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz.

I haven't bought a record in forever.

How about I just thrash around like a fool and call it fun.

As far as sxe bands go.... I don't really listen to any, to my knowledge.

xsecx
06-30-2009, 08:53 AM
Well, I'm seventeen.

I live in a small city in Pennsylvania.

I am into several bands and artists. Listing a few; My Chemical Romance, The Used, Madina Lake, Cobra Starship, Bring Me The Horizon, Slipknot, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz.

I haven't bought a record in forever.

How about I just thrash around like a fool and call it fun.

As far as sxe bands go.... I don't really listen to any, to my knowledge.

awesome, welcome. I'd suggest checking out the following thread for some bands to check out

music is a huge part of straight edge, hopefully you can find some stuff you like.

kid_ugly
07-01-2009, 12:06 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Near Chicago, Il

Descendents
Screeching Weasel
Casey Jones
Bomb the Music Industry!

Start Today - Gorilla Biscuits (probably the first and last CD I'll get from Hot Topic)

umm sing alongs i guess, i shamefully must admit i havent ever been to a show.

Minor Threat
Youth of Today
Chain of Strength
Have Heart

SgtD
07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Near Chicago, Il

Descendents
Screeching Weasel
Casey Jones
Bomb the Music Industry!

Start Today - Gorilla Biscuits (probably the first and last CD I'll get from Hot Topic)

Minor Threat
Youth of Today
Chain of Strength
Have Heart

yo, welcome to the boards.

rodrigo
07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Near Chicago, Il

Descendents
Screeching Weasel
Casey Jones
Bomb the Music Industry!

Minor Threat
Youth of Today
Chain of Strength
Have Heart

welcome, descendents are ace
and BTMI! are good too, i like the idea more than the band though

kid_ugly
07-02-2009, 02:45 PM
thanks guys
and yeah BTMI! has really inspired me as a musician. i mean talk about dedication

Skittles
07-05-2009, 10:23 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
* Philadelphia, but I'll be going to college in a few months in Boston

*AFI, Pennywise, Gorilla Biscuits, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

*Firestorm EP -Earth Crisis

*Pile ons and sing alongs.

*Earth Crisis, Slapshot, Gorilla Biscuits, and Minor Threat

xsleepingxsunrisex
07-11-2009, 08:30 AM
I'm 18.

I'm from Terre Haute, Indiana. It's not fantastic but it's home.

Right now I'm really into The Bones of Davey Jones, mewithoutYou, iwrestledabearonce, arcade fire, fleet foxes, between the buried and me, and to be quite honest I like hardcore but I'm not too into it at the moment.

The last record I bought was Kay Kay and his Weathered Undergrounds self titled full length.

I love a good pit, but I'm going with pile ons and sing alongs.

Seeing as I'm not super cool hxc, and madball and terror aren't really my thing is it cool if I just pick four bands I'd really like to see live? No problems? Good.
mewithoutYou, Anathallo, Explosions in the Sky, and Iron & Wine. That would be sick nasty.

AND am the only person who can't remember their favorite bands off the top of their head and have to think about riding in their car when they are asked to name them?

blackrainbow
07-11-2009, 05:16 PM
How old are you?

Where are you from?
UK

Josh Weller, I Blame Coco, Natty, Jamie T, Damian Marley, Paloma Faith, La Shark, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.

umm i bought 5:
Amanda Palmer (self titled)
OOMPH! - Ego
Einsteurzende Neubauten - Strategies against architecture
Bright Eyes - Digital ash in a digital urn
Conor Oberst (self titled)

since i'm not sure what spin kicks and two-steps are i'll go for pile ons and sing alongs.
is two-step like skanking?

i only know of minor threat, i havnt listened to any 'sxe hxc' bands as of yet

elmtree
07-13-2009, 12:11 AM
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Philadelphia area
Frank Turner, Vampire Weekend, Weezer's Blue Album, Pearl Jam's Ten
Uh.. don't remember. the ergs! maybe?
pile ons, sing alongs
minor threat, righteous jams, youth of today, true colors is a lot of fun

nataliefayeg
07-21-2009, 02:22 PM
How old are you?
I just turned eighteen in June.

Where are you from?
I live in Denver, CO.

Way too many but my favs at the moment are:
Set Your Goals new cd(and old), All Time Low, Owl City, Secret Handshake, Never Shout Never, Kingdom, My First Failure, New Found Glory, Fireworks, This Time Next Year, etc.

Set Your Goals.

Pile Ons and single alongs with a little bit of crowd surfing in the middle.

Minor Threat(Duh), Kingdom, Down To Nothing, Gorilla Biscuits.

rodrigo
07-21-2009, 04:51 PM
How old are you?
I just turned eighteen in June.

Where are you from?
I live in Denver, CO.

Way too many but my favs at the moment are:
Set Your Goals new cd(and old), All Time Low, Owl City, Secret Handshake, Never Shout Never, Kingdom, My First Failure, New Found Glory, Fireworks, This Time Next Year, etc.

Set Your Goals.

Pile Ons and single alongs with a little bit of crowd surfing in the middle.

Minor Threat(Duh), Kingdom, Down To Nothing, Gorilla Biscuits.

hey there!
welcome and hope you have fun in here

nataliefayeg
07-21-2009, 04:54 PM
hey there!
welcome and hope you have fun in here

Thanks! I've already posted a lot. Hoping to find some people that actually understand me and maybe a few friend too. :)

xSkangster76x
07-29-2009, 09:54 PM
How old are you?
32 soon 33

Where are you from?
Finland

Pointing fingers, H2O,In my eyes,Ska-P,Rancid,Aggressive dogs,Hero dishonest,Bolt,ST Hood,Final Exit,Hĺrda tider,Chaos uk...

Rancid - Let the dominoes fall

Pile

Vitamine-x,Minor treath and Youth of today.

rodrigo
07-29-2009, 10:10 PM
How old are you?
32 soon 33

Where are you from?
Finland

Pointing fingers, H2O,In my eyes,Ska-P,Rancid,Aggressive dogs,Hero dishonest,Bolt,ST Hood,Final Exit,Hĺrda tider,Chaos uk...

Rancid - Let the dominoes fall

Pile

Vitamine-x,Minor treath and Youth of today.

dude, you seriously like Ska-P?

xSkangster76x
07-29-2009, 10:22 PM
dude, you seriously like Ska-P?

Yeah! Why?

rodrigo
07-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah! Why?

you're one of the first guy i know that likes them. they are really known down here and most people i know (me included) find them extremely annoying. specially since they go and sing stuff they didn't really show when they played here.

xSkangster76x
07-29-2009, 10:50 PM
you're one of the first guy i know that likes them. they are really known down here and most people i know (me included) find them extremely annoying. specially since they go and sing stuff they didn't really show when they played here.

I haven't seen them live but they kick ass on their records. My friend also likes them,so now you kinda know two people who like them :)

Lifestyle_X
07-30-2009, 07:15 AM
i don't like 'em either and rodrigo perfectly described 'em : annoying

xSkangster76x
07-30-2009, 01:02 PM
The original question was:
"List some bands you are into at the moment."
So i did.

rodrigo
07-30-2009, 03:39 PM
The original question was:
"List some bands you are into at the moment."