PDA

View Full Version : Courage Crew??

xGloryCityDisasterx
03-20-2007, 07:43 PM
What does everybody think about courage crew? I think its just a stupid way to beat the shit out of people. Beating people up cause they dont believe in the same thigns as u.

Michael
03-20-2007, 08:35 PM
I've always wondered... what exactly is the Courage Crew, and how do people get to be in it? All I know is that its associated with violence frequently...

mouseman004
03-20-2007, 09:13 PM
I've always wondered... what exactly is the Courage Crew, and how do people get to be in it? All I know is that its associated with violence frequently...

Only time I ever saw a member of Courage crew was at a show in Windsor. The guy was probably 6'6, 300 pounds, he had a skull tattooed on his bald head and an X tattooed on his face, and when he moshed he looked like he was trying to hurt people.

rodrigo
03-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Only time I ever saw a member of Courage crew was at a show in Windsor. The guy was probably 6'6, 300 pounds, he had a skull tattooed on his bald head and an X tattooed on his face, and when he moshed he looked like he was trying to hurt people.
poor dumb guy

xGloryCityDisasterx
03-21-2007, 06:56 AM

its basically just a gang of violent sxes who beat the shit out of people during shows if they drink, smoke, etc. or if they just insult somebody in cxc. i have no idea how to get in it, though. probly a tat and initiation?

D1988
03-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Isn't this like that hateedge crap that was going about.

If you ask me, these people make straight edge out to be something totally ridiculous and something that it completely shouldn't be, there as bad if not worse than people who actually break edge.

xsecx
03-21-2007, 09:54 AM
it's just a crew from the midwest that unless you're there doesn't really have any influence or effect outside of a handful of scenes.

Michael
03-21-2007, 06:02 PM
hmm, there are a few around here, I know that. But i haven't seen them start anything.

xGloryCityDisasterx
03-21-2007, 06:46 PM
hmm, there are a few around here, I know that. But i haven't seen them start anything.

I havnt seen any around here first hand but my friends have seen some people really get messed up.

D1988
03-22-2007, 05:26 AM
Right this is the first of me hearing of this but let me guess.

They are guys who go to shows in small gangs and all the kids are kinda scared of as they think "oh god its the courage crew, those guys are tough"

And....the courage crew are basically doing this so they look cool and think they are tough compared to everyone as they have there gang with them.

I want to see a member of Courage Crews myspace it could be quite funny, oh and I bet most of them have myspace, I will put money on it.

These guys give straight edge as bad an image as edge breakers.

This is just what I imagine this bollocks to be about please correct me if I am wrong.

straightXed
03-22-2007, 11:43 AM

They are guys who go to shows in small gangs and all the kids are kinda scared of as they think "oh god its the courage crew, those guys are tough"

And....the courage crew are basically doing this so they look cool and think they are tough compared to everyone as they have there gang with them.

I want to see a member of Courage Crews myspace it could be quite funny, oh and I bet most of them have myspace, I will put money on it.

This is just what I imagine this bollocks to be about please correct me if I am wrong.

I think violence and intollerance is a much less favourable impression than edge breaking by far.

xGloryCityDisasterx
03-22-2007, 05:10 PM

yep, except for they make themselves out to be "self righteous and determined to clean the filth that is our modern society" or something like that

Pilaf
04-13-2007, 04:40 AM
The courage crew are a band of thugs hiding behind the Straight Edge monikor. They're only interested in hurting people who are not exactly like them, and don't believe in fun or friendship in any form that isn't fascist.

They're also the likely true culprits behind the Straight Edge attacks segment that appeared on Geraldo a few years back.

xsecx
04-13-2007, 12:09 PM
The courage crew are a band of thugs hiding behind the Straight Edge monikor. They're only interested in hurting people who are not exactly like them, and don't believe in fun or friendship in any form that isn't fascist.

Have you actually dealt with a bunch of the courage crew kids?

They're also the likely true culprits behind the Straight Edge attacks segment that appeared on Geraldo a few years back.
The reno ones?

xflintsxfinestx
01-14-2009, 04:20 PM
ok i know i am alittle late to the question but i am actually in courage crew. we are no gang of young kids running around beating kids up at shows cause they drink and smoke. i dont give a fuck what you wan to do with your life that is your buisness. we have been around almost 20yrs. yeah fights happen its hardcore.

D1988
01-14-2009, 07:20 PM
ok i know i am alittle late to the question but i am actually in courage crew. we are no gang of young kids running around beating kids up at shows cause they drink and smoke. i dont give a fuck what you wan to do with your life that is your buisness. we have been around almost 20yrs. yeah fights happen its hardcore.

Please tell us what Courage Crew does. Why does it exist and what is its purpose.

These are genuine questions because I realise how immature my responses above were 2 years ago.

mouseman004
01-14-2009, 10:43 PM
we have been around almost 20yrs. yeah fights happen its hardcore.

What's hardcore about fighting?

xflintsxfinestx
01-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Courage Crew is a brotherhood of straightedge kids who take care of each other like we are blood. we are a patriotic crew that has helped keep hardcore underground and real. if you are fake you will be called out. its not all about fighting we are nationwide we run venues, do merch sales for large bands, run printing companies, and run security at alot of shows. yes i will admit it there are alot of fuckin idoits out there that just want to pick fights and act like gangbangers but we go to shows and make sure that these kids dont take over. how many times have you seen assholes at shows that are cheap shotting kids while they dance or crowd punch. for nearly 20 yrs we have takin on the people you wouldnt. we done what everyone talks about. yeah if a straightedge band sellsout they should be beat up if they still do straightedge songs. this isnt a joke to me and we wont stand on the sidelines and let people dissrespect what we love and live. i always hear aslot of people say we should just turn the other cheek and walk awaybut you know i love hardcore it has always been there for me and i am not going to turn my back when someone is being stupid. i dont know how alot of you came up but in detroit you had to earn the right to go to shows. we fought are way into this scene with old crazy drunks that would fight us on sight if we had x's on our hands. now that i am the older guy at shows i make sure that the kids that are there for the right reasons are takin care of and the fuckin hatebreed fans that like to shove fuckers from behind and donkey kick are takinn care of. you may think crews are a joke but i tell you what find a dude in courage crew and tell him he is a joke.

xflintsxfinestx
01-15-2009, 02:24 PM
What's hardcore about fighting?

hardcore is agressive music, are dancing is aggressive, hell just read the lyrics of most hardcore songs. thats how hardcore is avout fighting.
bands in the dont say stand your ground and mean go home and talk shit on the internet. come on every show cant be a champion show

xsecx
01-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Courage Crew is a brotherhood of straightedge kids who take care of each other like we are blood. we are a patriotic crew that has helped keep hardcore underground and real. if you are fake you will be called out. its not all about fighting we are nationwide we run venues, do merch sales for large bands, run printing companies, and run security at alot of shows. yes i will admit it there are alot of fuckin idoits out there that just want to pick fights and act like gangbangers but we go to shows and make sure that these kids dont take over. how many times have you seen assholes at shows that are cheap shotting kids while they dance or crowd punch. for nearly 20 yrs we have takin on the people you wouldnt. we done what everyone talks about. yeah if a straightedge band sellsout they should be beat up if they still do straightedge songs. this isnt a joke to me and we wont stand on the sidelines and let people dissrespect what we love and live. i always hear aslot of people say we should just turn the other cheek and walk awaybut you know i love hardcore it has always been there for me and i am not going to turn my back when someone is being stupid. i dont know how alot of you came up but in detroit you had to earn the right to go to shows. we fought are way into this scene with old crazy drunks that would fight us on sight if we had x's on our hands. now that i am the older guy at shows i make sure that the kids that are there for the right reasons are takin care of and the fuckin hatebreed fans that like to shove fuckers from behind and donkey kick are takinn care of. you may think crews are a joke but i tell you what find a dude in courage crew and tell him he is a joke.

now see, you say stuff about it being about more than just fighting and violence and then go on to focus mostly about fighting. The problem I have and have always had with crews is that they're always about violence, act like a gang and then get pissed when you call them a gang. Everything you're talking about is trying to control things via violence, intimidation and fear and that's exactly why people talk shit about crews. I don't want or need you to go beat up sellouts who are still singing straight edge songs. I'm just amazed that you're 30 and still think that getting into fights is still a valid way to deal with people who don't agree with you.

also weren't some dudes in bleeding through courage crew? how exactly are they trying to keep hardcore underground and real?

xsecx
01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
hardcore is agressive music, are dancing is aggressive, hell just read the lyrics of most hardcore songs. thats how hardcore is avout fighting.
bands in the dont say stand your ground and mean go home and talk shit on the internet. come on every show cant be a champion show

why can't it be, every show should be a champion show? I mean, those shows are actually fun and people enjoy themselves, instead of a few people "dancing" and fighting.

xflintsxfinestx
01-15-2009, 04:03 PM
i will tell you how the dudes from bleeding through help. they use there popularity to get smaller bands shows and venues and they give jobs to crew members who need them. if a band gets big that no their fault. how they act or do with thier fame is up to them. chad from new found glory is courage crew he is a fuckin millionaire but he puts time and money back into hardcore. thats the goal get big and take care of your family. and yeah to people outside of courage crew it may all look like fighting but we take care of each other. we are there at 2 am when a dude needs to move out. we are there for the birth of members kids. we help each other fiancial if we can. we help guys get jobs. we are no gang. we dont exploit the people we love to go out and get money for the higher ups.

xflintsxfinestx
01-15-2009, 04:12 PM
you also make it sound like i go get everyones opinion and if it isnt the same as mine i beat them up. that is not true at all. most of the time the fights are with people who just dont know how to act right and end up doing something fuckin stupid. so the last fight i got into i had to guys corner me in a parking lot and try and strongarm me for money. so what are you supposed to do fuckin talk it out with them. fold over and then get online and right a blog about it. fuck that i did what i do. i suprised at your age that you havent realized that there are times when talking isnt the answer. if people are going to wear clothes that state opinions they are going to be held accountable for them. does that mean i am going to beat them up. no. but im sorry if i see some asshole in a leather jacket with a giant swastka on it i am going to confront him on it. i dont do this for you. i do this for me. i wont stand on the side and not do anything. if its wrong its wrong. yes evryone has the right to their opinion but that doesnt make you unacountable for the stances you take.

xsecx
01-15-2009, 04:12 PM
i will tell you how the dudes from bleeding through help. they use there popularity to get smaller bands shows and venues and they give jobs to crew members who need them. if a band gets big that no their fault. how they act or do with thier fame is up to them. chad from new found glory is courage crew he is a fuckin millionaire but he puts time and money back into hardcore. thats the goal get big and take care of your family. and yeah to people outside of courage crew it may all look like fighting but we take care of each other. we are there at 2 am when a dude needs to move out. we are there for the birth of members kids. we help each other fiancial if we can. we help guys get jobs. we are no gang. we dont exploit the people we love to go out and get money for the higher ups.

yeah but dude, you didn't mention any of that before. your last post focused on intimidation and fighting, which admittedly is as much of being a part of a crew as it is helping out each other. The shit you were talking about before, is a gang mentality. It's creating a syndicate. While it may not be all bad, it's certainly not all good either.

xsecx
01-15-2009, 04:17 PM
you also make it sound like i go get everyones opinion and if it isnt the same as mine i beat them up. that is not true at all. most of the time the fights are with people who just dont know how to act right and end up doing something fuckin stupid. so the last fight i got into i had to guys corner me in a parking lot and try and strongarm me for money. so what are you supposed to do fuckin talk it out with them. fold over and then get online and right a blog about it. fuck that i did what i do. i suprised at your age that you havent realized that there are times when talking isnt the answer. if people are going to wear clothes that state opinions they are going to be held accountable for them. does that mean i am going to beat them up. no. but im sorry if i see some asshole in a leather jacket with a giant swastka on it i am going to confront him on it. i dont do this for you. i do this for me. i wont stand on the side and not do anything. if its wrong its wrong. yes evryone has the right to their opinion but that doesnt make you unacountable for the stances you take.

That's kind of the point, you're making it sound like it's your job to police anyone. It isn't. You're not some vigilante making the world a better place by beating up some dude with a swastika. You're not actually addressing the problem, you're just using it as an excuse to get into a fight, which you clearly enjoy. So you beat up a guy. Great. I'm sure you've been beat up and jumped. Did it change what you thought about whatever the reason was? Did it really change anything? What do you think you've really ever accomplished by getting into fights at shows?

D1988
01-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Please list some "hardcore" bands you are into dude.

CarlaRant
01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
i dont know how alot of you came up but in detroit you had to earn the right to go to shows. we fought are way into this scene with old crazy drunks that would fight us on sight if we had x's on our hands. now that i am the older guy at shows i make sure that the kids that are there for the right reasons are takin care of and the fuckin hatebreed fans that like to shove fuckers from behind and donkey kick are takinn care of. you may think crews are a joke but i tell you what find a dude in courage crew and tell him he is a joke.

Hi there,

I'm originally from South Bend, IN and grew up going to shows in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Michigan. My "hardcore mentor" is 11 years older than me and was often mistaken for Courage Crew because he's a SHARP with some crazy tattoos and a letterman's jacket. He and I are very chill people that tend to get along with many people and often talked to CC guys. Some we even considered friends.

I understand brotherhood and the love for hardcore. And I personally have had a run-in with a Nazi who was bragging about selling drugs to some kids at the club which I often volunteered. I won't say that was right, but I can understand the emotion behind the actions and standing up for yourself-physically if necessary. It sounds that in a way, you're trying to fill the role of scene elder to those that don't follow the unspoken rules. My assumption is that your way of "takin' care of" these problems is often physical, which I find unnecessary. The crew's actions, even if it's only done by a few members, brings a negative spotlight on straightedge and hardcore. Question: If someone from your crew acts out that reflects poorly, are they reprimanded?

xflintsxfinestx
01-16-2009, 12:52 AM
Please list some "hardcore" bands you are into dude.

deathstar
sleeping giant
shockwave
fight it out
tyrant
earth crisis
path of resistance
force of change
aftermath of a trainwreck
coalesce
misery signals
rhinocerous

xflintsxfinestx
01-16-2009, 01:10 AM
That's kind of the point, you're making it sound like it's your job to police anyone. It isn't. You're not some vigilante making the world a better place by beating up some dude with a swastika. You're not actually addressing the problem, you're just using it as an excuse to get into a fight, which you clearly enjoy. So you beat up a guy. Great. I'm sure you've been beat up and jumped. Did it change what you thought about whatever the reason was? Did it really change anything? What do you think you've really ever accomplished by getting into fights at shows?

it doesnt matter what i say you will disagree and that is fine im just trying to maybe educate you on some things that you speak of but dont know anything about. your mind is all made up of what you think of me my crew and people like me. i just come across alot of sites like these were kids just talk shit about things they dont understand. im trying to find common ground but it isnt there. you wanna know my beliefs but then you just shoot me down everytime i make a point. i am passionate in what i believe. i live and die for my beliefs. no one asked me to do what i do but if we dont police our own shows they get shut down or over run with bullshit. you go to a hatebreed show now and tell me if that is what you want your local show s to become. and i know you will tell me you dont care who comes to shows and i have no right to tell anyone who shouldnt be at shows. it never changes with each group. alot of talk about good things to do and no action. you know what your scene is different than mine and i came up different than you so we will agree to disagree.

xflintsxfinestx
01-16-2009, 01:14 AM
Hi there,

I'm originally from South Bend, IN and grew up going to shows in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Michigan. My "hardcore mentor" is 11 years older than me and was often mistaken for Courage Crew because he's a SHARP with some crazy tattoos and a letterman's jacket. He and I are very chill people that tend to get along with many people and often talked to CC guys. Some we even considered friends.

I understand brotherhood and the love for hardcore. And I personally have had a run-in with a Nazi who was bragging about selling drugs to some kids at the club which I often volunteered. I won't say that was right, but I can understand the emotion behind the actions and standing up for yourself-physically if necessary. It sounds that in a way, you're trying to fill the role of scene elder to those that don't follow the unspoken rules. My assumption is that your way of "takin' care of" these problems is often physical, which I find unnecessary. The crew's actions, even if it's only done by a few members, brings a negative spotlight on straightedge and hardcore. Question: If someone from your crew acts out that reflects poorly, are they reprimanded?

it is not easy to be courage crew, we make sure we arent getting a bunch of fuckin retards running around thinking they can get away with what they want, but we are human and people make mistakes. we dont reprimand we learn and teach one another. if someone fucks up we pick them up and help them fix what ever it is they did.

D1988
01-16-2009, 02:56 AM
deathstar
sleeping giant
shockwave
fight it out
tyrant
earth crisis
path of resistance
force of change
coalesce
misery signals
rhinocerous

chun chun chun, ladies and gentleman, chun chun chun, I rest my case.

SgtD
01-16-2009, 08:43 AM

HAHAHA shit. Well, what else could I add. Nothing i guess.

mouseman004
01-16-2009, 11:18 AM
deathstar
sleeping giant
shockwave
fight it out
tyrant
earth crisis
path of resistance
force of change
coalesce
misery signals
rhinocerous

Misery Signals are sweet, although they are metal not hardcore.

xflintsxfinestx
01-16-2009, 12:09 PM

let me guess you like
youth of today
minor threat
guerilla buiscits
black flag

rodrigo
01-16-2009, 12:11 PM
let me guess you like
youth of today
minor threat
guerilla buiscits
black flag

i like those, hardcore is great

xflintsxfinestx
01-16-2009, 12:13 PM
im also into death metal. does that fit your profile of what i am. oh and hip hop too and old bluegrass and gospel music.

xCrucialDudex
01-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Psy Ambient FTW!

straightXed
01-16-2009, 06:13 PM
im also into death metal. does that fit your profile of what i am. oh and hip hop too and old bluegrass and gospel music.

What hip hop do you like?

D1988
01-16-2009, 07:33 PM
let me guess you like
youth of today
minor threat
guerilla buiscits
black flag

Well, yeah, those are actually hardcore bands. So what is your point?

xflintsxfinestx
01-20-2009, 03:40 PM
What hip hop do you like?

alot of local hip hop
Dayton Family
Bootleg
Royce the 5'9"
Trick Trick
Project Born

Veskou
02-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Ok, ok... I've never heard in my life about this Courage Crew. What exactly is it????

CarlaRant
02-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Goodness. You'll need to read through this thread to get an idea.

xmountbrockenx
03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
I have never had any problems with the courage crew. At least not to my knowledge. I think that the stories surrounding them have been blown out of proportion. I live in Norther Kentucky and go to shows here in Cincy Ohio all the time. I have never been messed with and I can tell you I get pretty rough at shows. I think we all just want to have fun and to know there is a safe environment where we can do so. I suspect that since the sxe lifestyle is one that is ridiculed by the general public and particularly in the club scene, I think it a good thing to have a brotherhood of friends to stand up for this minority-though it seems to be growing. And while I in no way advocate violence, and find it necessary only in extreme cases, its nice to know that there are others out there with a helping hand to pull one up off the floor.

linsee
03-23-2009, 11:05 PM
I've been to a lot of Chicago and Chicago area shows and have seen a lot of things. Personally, I just don't see what's positive about Courage Crew. I've seen more blood than anything else when it comes to Courage Crew involvement, things seem to be way too negative.

straightXed
03-24-2009, 01:44 PM
I've been to a lot of Chicago and Chicago area shows and have seen a lot of things. Personally, I just don't see what's positive about Courage Crew. I've seen more blood than anything else when it comes to Courage Crew involvement, things seem to be way too negative.

What you told me about earlier did not conjure up courage in any form and just continued to highlight this crew in a negative light. I'm yet to hear anything favourable about them even from the people that are in this crew...thats just worrying.

x JAMES x
03-25-2009, 06:43 PM
All I can say is that I have mad respect for the courage crew. If I EVER had the oppourtunity I would join. That brotherhood is so strong. Being from the metro detroit area you learn to respect them.. Because nobody can fuck with CC. Ever.

Every movement has a militant side.. And courage crew is somewhat militant. It doesn't mean their menace's though. They keep people from posioning the scene. Beat one, save twenty-five.

mouseman004
03-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Beat one, save twenty-five.

Who are they saving?

straightXed
03-26-2009, 09:56 AM
All I can say is that I have mad respect for the courage crew. If I EVER had the oppourtunity I would join. That brotherhood is so strong. Being from the metro detroit area you learn to respect them.. Because nobody can fuck with CC. Ever.

Every movement has a militant side.. And courage crew is somewhat militant. It doesn't mean their menace's though. They keep people from posioning the scene. Beat one, save twenty-five.

They i can't respect them, they have done nothing to earn respect from me. I think they are a menace and really quite ignorant to boot. I believe that they themselves poison the scene and degrade it more than they prevent it. Beat one, save twenty five...thats just bullshit.

Segadoway
03-26-2009, 07:42 PM
They i can't respect them, they have done nothing to earn respect from me. I think they are a menace and really quite ignorant to boot. I believe that they themselves poison the scene and degrade it more than they prevent it. Beat one, save twenty five...thats just bullshit.

+1 they are ignorant fools.

x JAMES x
03-26-2009, 09:53 PM
All of you talk shit about courage crew and militant edge yet I guarantee you none of you would go up to a courage crew member and disrespect them like that.

They keep shows free of skinhead douchebags trying to cause trouble. If you blow smoke in their face or act like a drunken idiot, yes they will hit you. They keep dumbass toughguy kids in line.

RESPECT CC.

linsee
03-26-2009, 10:12 PM
All of you talk shit about courage crew and militant edge yet I guarantee you none of you would go up to a courage crew member and disrespect them like that.

They keep shows free of skinhead douchebags trying to cause trouble. If you blow smoke in their face or act like a drunken idiot, yes they will hit you. They keep dumbass toughguy kids in line.

RESPECT CC.

So when I have first hand seen a Courage Crew dude beat some one up for looking at them the wrong way I'm suppose to respect that?

I have seen this kind of shit happen more than once, kids getting beat up by Courage Crew dudes just because the dudes don't like them, petty shit. Rarely provoked, but I've seen that too. Either way it's lame.

I've definitely seen Courage Crew dudes beat up other straight edge dudes too.

D1988
03-27-2009, 03:49 AM

RESPECT CC.

Keep getting your nose brown dude. You never know, they might just let you join!

mouseman004
03-27-2009, 09:18 AM

RESPECT CC.

I would. I'm not saying anything bad, I just question their methods and morals. If they wanted to beat me up for that, it just proves my point.

straightXed
03-27-2009, 09:29 AM

RESPECT CC.

If i would or i wouldn't what difference does it make. I mean if you think a homicidal maniac killer is wrong for stabbing people in the head would you tell him that? I mean being smart enough not to say what you think about people who clearly can't engage in a verbal discourse without getting violent says more about the courage crew than it does about the people who choose not to talk to them. That said, i would happily chat to them and if they disagree with my opinion of them then all they have to do is prove me wrong, but thus far they haven't managed that.

As for keeping the shows free of skinhead douchebags...well a lot of places seem to get on just fine with out them. And i have to say from what i understand they act like the dumbass toughguy kids and react to a lot less than smoke in their face. Perhaps they all don't act as bad as the people that have helped shape my opinion of the crew as a whole but seriously i have no respect for them and find them to be rather ignorant and thugish. Like i say i am open to being proved wrong but i hear more and more negative and next to no positive.

x JAMES x
03-30-2009, 06:42 PM
I have NEVER seen this happen where I live. And I'm talking solely of the detroit chapter. I know none of them personally but all of them have never started a problem unless they were provoked or felt that a physical intevention was nesseccary.

straightXed
03-31-2009, 08:02 AM
I have NEVER seen this happen where I live. And I'm talking solely of the detroit chapter. I know none of them personally but all of them have never started a problem unless they were provoked or felt that a physical intevention was nesseccary.

Yeah, well thats fortunate but based on how you arrive at opinions in other posts i don't think it really matters.

x JAMES x
04-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, well thats fortunate but based on how you arrive at opinions in other posts i don't think it really matters.

Oh?

straightXed
04-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Oh?

if you are asking a question you may want to construct it so it actually asks something. But since my last post you have also gone on to portray yourself as sexist which just adds to the ignorance factor so your opinion really has lost pretty much all validity.

Segadoway
04-09-2009, 04:54 AM
If i would or i wouldn't what difference does it make. I mean if you think a homicidal maniac killer is wrong for stabbing people in the head would you tell him that? I mean being smart enough not to say what you think about people who clearly can't engage in a verbal discourse without getting violent says more about the courage crew than it does about the people who choose not to talk to them. That said, i would happily chat to them and if they disagree with my opinion of them then all they have to do is prove me wrong, but thus far they haven't managed that.

As for keeping the shows free of skinhead douchebags...well a lot of places seem to get on just fine with out them. And i have to say from what i understand they act like the dumbass toughguy kids and react to a lot less than smoke in their face. Perhaps they all don't act as bad as the people that have helped shape my opinion of the crew as a whole but seriously i have no respect for them and find them to be rather ignorant and thugish. Like i say i am open to being proved wrong but i hear more and more negative and next to no positive.
skinhead douchebags? skinheads arent douchebags! they are cool people and many are straightedge! this guy is a fool, getim mate

xflintsxfinestx
04-09-2009, 11:41 PM

there are only 2 courage crew gys in chicago and i garuntee you havent seen either of them "spill blood" or whatever.

xflintsxfinestx
04-09-2009, 11:43 PM
So when I have first hand seen a Courage Crew dude beat some one up for looking at them the wrong way I'm suppose to respect that?

I have seen this kind of shit happen more than once, kids getting beat up by Courage Crew dudes just because the dudes don't like them, petty shit. Rarely provoked, but I've seen that too. Either way it's lame.

I've definitely seen Courage Crew dudes beat up other straight edge dudes too.

im just curious where exactly did you see all these kids get beat up by courage crew?

linsee
04-10-2009, 09:42 AM
im just curious where exactly did you see all these kids get beat up by courage crew?

I saw something recent, the kid claims to be Courage Crew, I have no idea what makes it official and what doesn't. It's not just the city of Chicago, it's the suburbs and other areas in Illinoise and Iowa. I'm not going into details because I don't feel like being harassed.

I've been going to shows for well over 10 years, I've seen a lot of random things. I don't exactly have a diary I can pull out and give you the exact names and locations.

xflintsxfinestx
04-10-2009, 12:10 PM
I saw something recent, the kid claims to be Courage Crew, I have no idea what makes it official and what doesn't. It's not just the city of Chicago, it's the suburbs and other areas in Illinoise and Iowa. I'm not going into details because I don't feel like being harassed.

I've been going to shows for well over 10 years, I've seen a lot of random things. I don't exactly have a diary I can pull out and give you the exact names and locations.

so in all honesty you have no idea if what you seen was courage crew or not yet you will get on here an came we did it. and who is going to harass you? i f we did it we did it. but dont come on here and claim you have seen all this horrible shit and blame it on us if you dont even know. and if you have been going to shows for ten yrs and you dont know who is who that is strange.

straightXed
04-10-2009, 04:08 PM
so in all honesty you have no idea if what you seen was courage crew or not yet you will get on here an came we did it. and who is going to harass you? i f we did it we did it. but dont come on here and claim you have seen all this horrible shit and blame it on us if you dont even know. and if you have been going to shows for ten yrs and you dont know who is who that is strange.

So hold on, if someone is claiming they are courage crew, how is one supposed to know if they are or aren't?

In all honesty, if someone is claiming they are courage crew (fuck knows why anyone would want to do that) it gives the idea that they are courage crew.

I have to ask, why do you think so many people have a negative impression of courage crew based on things they have seen?

linsee
04-10-2009, 07:37 PM

No, the kid claims to be Courage Crew, everyone says he is. So I'm going with yes, he is. People talk a lot of shit and I'm not going to get myself involved in stuff so that the next time I see this kid, or a friend of his, they won't bother me or try to get me involved in all this shit.

I avoid interacting with people that are Courage Crew or hang out with them, so why in the world would I know who any of them are if I see them randomly and not frequently? There's dudes around now that weren't 10 years ago, let alone 5. I don't actively get involved with them, or want to pay attention to them forced to. Sorry I don't have the latest roster of Courage Crew players hanging on my wall so I can memorize faces with names, sheesh.

You have no fucking clue what I have or haven't seen. You have no idea what kind of person I am. So if you don't believe me, then you don't. I don't give a shit. I'm not going to back down from what I've stated, it's what I've seen and it's the truth. Arguing with me isn't going to change that.

xflintsxfinestx
04-10-2009, 10:22 PM
No, the kid claims to be Courage Crew, everyone says he is. So I'm going with yes, he is. People talk a lot of shit and I'm not going to get myself involved in stuff so that the next time I see this kid, or a friend of his, they won't bother me or try to get me involved in all this shit.

I avoid interacting with people that are Courage Crew or hang out with them, so why in the world would I know who any of them are if I see them randomly and not frequently? There's dudes around now that weren't 10 years ago, let alone 5. I don't actively get involved with them, or want to pay attention to them forced to. Sorry I don't have the latest roster of Courage Crew players hanging on my wall so I can memorize faces with names, sheesh.

You have no fucking clue what I have or haven't seen. You have no idea what kind of person I am. So if you don't believe me, then you don't. I don't give a shit. I'm not going to back down from what I've stated, it's what I've seen and it's the truth. Arguing with me isn't going to change that.

you are so angry

xflintsxfinestx
04-10-2009, 10:32 PM
So hold on, if someone is claiming they are courage crew, how is one supposed to know if they are or aren't?

In all honesty, if someone is claiming they are courage crew (fuck knows why anyone would want to do that) it gives the idea that they are courage crew.

I have to ask, why do you think so many people have a negative impression of courage crew based on things they have seen?

i believe that most people over exaggerate and just figure that every asshole who is straightedge and gets in a fight is courage crew. i dont think any of you have ever even met any of us and really only base your idea of us on what you have heard or read. and if you want to know if someone is courage crew or not ask them. no one is going to beat you up for asking a question. but if you are too scared to ask most courage crew will being wearing dog tags and usually some form of shirt or hoodie or jacket that says courage crew. we dont hide who we are that way it is easy to tell who we are.

i got a question for you. why would you wanna talk shit on something you dont understand or even know about?

xflintsxfinestx
04-10-2009, 10:38 PM

why do you avoid courage crew? and no one is saying you should have a roster of people but if you are all involved in hardcore as much as you say you are you should know who is around and what is going on around you in your scene. you are the one who bragged about going to shows for 10 yrs. and in all actuality chicago is an FSU city. so you really arent going to see alot of us running around and fighting people in other peoples cities to the level that you are making out to be. so i am calling bullshit

straightXed
04-11-2009, 05:01 AM
i believe that most people over exaggerate and just figure that every asshole who is straightedge and gets in a fight is courage crew. i dont think any of you have ever even met any of us and really only base your idea of us on what you have heard or read. and if you want to know if someone is courage crew or not ask them. no one is going to beat you up for asking a question. but if you are too scared to ask most courage crew will being wearing dog tags and usually some form of shirt or hoodie or jacket that says courage crew. we dont hide who we are that way it is easy to tell who we are.

So if someone says they are courage crew we assume they are until you tell us they aren't. Its not exactly exageration when people are calling themselves courage crew, its not my fault that lots of other assholes get lumped in with courage crew but if the things that i and others are basing their opinions on is the actions of people actively calling themselves courage crew then i feel theres not much to ask them. If you tell me they aren't courage crew then so be it but i don't want to interact with them and if these people calling themselves courage crew are giving you a bad name why not deal with it in an appropiate courage crew fashion. I'm not about to ask someone that calls themselves courage crew if they are courage crew, it really has nothing to do with being scared its simply that i just disagree with the stance, the attitude and just think it seems like slightly volotile meatheads mascerading as somekind of positive force. It doesn't endear me to interacting with them, i mean i interact with you and thats painful enough!!

i got a question for you. why would you wanna talk shit on something you dont understand or even know about?

I base my opinion on the information i am given, you yourself have fucked up and idiotic ideas in my opinion and i just put that opinion forward, if you give me different information my opinion will change but as it stands i still see courage crew as a negative thing. I have read your posts and how you explain courage crew to be something different to what we all think but the point is, even with your explanation of it i think you are wrong and the whole idea of courage crew is just pointless. So what you are essentially asking here is why would i express my opinion, the question i ask you is why the hell shouldn't i? Does a differing opinion make you that uneasy that you would rather i either said courage crew is great or say nothing at all...thats simply not going to happen so i sincearly hope that is not the case. I hope this answers your question?

linsee
04-11-2009, 06:50 PM
why do you avoid courage crew? and no one is saying you should have a roster of people but if you are all involved in hardcore as much as you say you are you should know who is around and what is going on around you in your scene. you are the one who bragged about going to shows for 10 yrs. and in all actuality chicago is an FSU city. so you really arent going to see alot of us running around and fighting people in other peoples cities to the level that you are making out to be. so i am calling bullshit

I never said I was "soooo into hardcore" or so into the scene or whatever. I said I have been going to shows for over 10 years, they're far and few between anymore, I don't go to a lot because I have a career and not a lot of time to travel to Chicago, Milwaukee, Iowa City, or anywhere in between. I wouldn't call that bragging, I'm just stating something about myself. I don't pay attention to people that I don't hang out with, I don't care what they're doing unless they're hurting one of my friends. I'm not into the bro-down mentality, I have a vagina and a brain. You can call it whatever you want, I don't care. I really doubt anyone else on this board cares either.

xflintsxfinestx
04-13-2009, 12:35 PM
I never said I was "soooo into hardcore" or so into the scene or whatever. I said I have been going to shows for over 10 years, they're far and few between anymore, I don't go to a lot because I have a career and not a lot of time to travel to Chicago, Milwaukee, Iowa City, or anywhere in between. I wouldn't call that bragging, I'm just stating something about myself. I don't pay attention to people that I don't hang out with, I don't care what they're doing unless they're hurting one of my friends. I'm not into the bro-down mentality, I have a vagina and a brain. You can call it whatever you want, I don't care. I really doubt anyone else on this board cares either.

so first you used the whole ive been going to shows for 10 yrs as a validation to your accusations of courage crew and now you are backing out because you have a career. so in other words you are full of shit. nothing you said was true. and sorry to say hardcore is a "bro-down mentality" it always has been. so you are just talking shit on people you dont know for the hell of it. How many of you friends have been beat up by courage crew? just be honest you dont know of anyone personally around you that has been beat up by courage crew. you keep saying now that you dont care but that is just because your so called valid point has no truth to it.

xflintsxfinestx
04-13-2009, 12:37 PM
So if someone says they are courage crew we assume they are until you tell us they aren't. Its not exactly exageration when people are calling themselves courage crew, its not my fault that lots of other assholes get lumped in with courage crew but if the things that i and others are basing their opinions on is the actions of people actively calling themselves courage crew then i feel theres not much to ask them. If you tell me they aren't courage crew then so be it but i don't want to interact with them and if these people calling themselves courage crew are giving you a bad name why not deal with it in an appropiate courage crew fashion. I'm not about to ask someone that calls themselves courage crew if they are courage crew, it really has nothing to do with being scared its simply that i just disagree with the stance, the attitude and just think it seems like slightly volotile meatheads mascerading as somekind of positive force. It doesn't endear me to interacting with them, i mean i interact with you and thats painful enough!!

I base my opinion on the information i am given, you yourself have fucked up and idiotic ideas in my opinion and i just put that opinion forward, if you give me different information my opinion will change but as it stands i still see courage crew as a negative thing. I have read your posts and how you explain courage crew to be something different to what we all think but the point is, even with your explanation of it i think you are wrong and the whole idea of courage crew is just pointless. So what you are essentially asking here is why would i express my opinion, the question i ask you is why the hell shouldn't i? Does a differing opinion make you that uneasy that you would rather i either said courage crew is great or say nothing at all...thats simply not going to happen so i sincearly hope that is not the case. I hope this answers your question?

basing your opinion on a bunch of people who dont know shit about what they are talking about is almost as ignorant as talking shit on things you dont know.

straightXed
04-13-2009, 01:21 PM
basing your opinion on a bunch of people who dont know shit about what they are talking about is almost as ignorant as talking shit on things you dont know.

Yeah, well like i say i based my opinion on things you have said also...if you are saying you don't know shit about it then fine but i'm thinking you just chose to omit that part of my reply because you want to talk shit.

You just seem to find it hard to accept that people think your ideas are nonsense but i do, i've never heard one redeeming thing about courage crew from you or anyone else. If you want to make that all about me and my shortcommings, well thats just fine but its not really the case. I just think you should accept that i don't agree with courage crew based on the shit that you come out with as well as what people i know and trust have seen as well as encounters with other courage crew members online - Although of course they could just be saying they are courage crew and you will probably tell me they aren't really courage crew. Of course, i can't be sure you are either!

Now, i said this before but perhaps you missed it, if you can give me a decent reason to think differently about courage crew then i will. But if you, an alleged member of courage crew, can't do that then perhaps you shouldn't refer to it as ignorance on my part and rather see it as fact that lots of people do not agree with your train of thought on these matters.

xsecx
04-13-2009, 01:25 PM
so first you used the whole ive been going to shows for 10 yrs as a validation to your accusations of courage crew and now you are backing out because you have a career. so in other words you are full of shit. nothing you said was true. and sorry to say hardcore is a "bro-down mentality" it always has been. so you are just talking shit on people you dont know for the hell of it. How many of you friends have been beat up by courage crew? just be honest you dont know of anyone personally around you that has been beat up by courage crew. you keep saying now that you dont care but that is just because your so called valid point has no truth to it.

you know the whole gang mentality thing I was talking about previously? That factors into this entire discussion. Fear of violent repercussions keeps people from talking openly and honestly about stuff they've seen. This allows you to call bullshit because people don't feel comfortable sharing specifics out of fear that it will stir up some shit that they'd rather not deal with but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bullshit or made up.

straightXed
04-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Blah blah... and sorry to say hardcore is a "bro-down mentality" it always has been.

Not entirely sure on this...could someone elaborate on exactly what is meant by bro-down mentality?

x JAMES x
04-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I hate that everybody has to generalize CC members as militant meatheads.

linsee
04-13-2009, 08:29 PM

By saying I have been going to shows for 10 years is me trying to explain that I didn't just crawl out from under a rock and just make a comment. I'm not backing out, I'm telling you that I don't go to shows and take role call on who is in what crew or scene or whatever. I said I have not been to a show super recently, which is completely true, so I have no idea if there are new, ex, whatever courage crew dudes. I don't keep track. What I am saying is there was a recent situation with a friend of mine being jumped by a dude that claims to be courage crew. No, I'm not going to start naming names because, as Dusty pointed out, the gang mentality that goes along with Courage Crew makes me not want to get specific because I don't want some one to start talking shit about me or smash my car windows or worse. Hardcore is what you make it, and I make is a positive thing in my life that I can have fun with, with my friends. I'm being honest by saying there was a recent situation. I've seen a lot of different things, one guy getting beat up by 3 dudes, other random violent things that were unwarranted. You can believe whatever you want, I don't care. I just was stating what I have seen in a discussion with other members of this board.

Now it's your turn to reply so this can just keep going in circles.

I do have a question though. If Courage Crew isn't a bad thing and doesn't do the things people accuse them of, how did all this start with people having negative things to say? I'm just curious.

xsecx
04-13-2009, 08:48 PM

guys in crews tend to be meatheads.

D1988
04-14-2009, 05:09 AM

If there was a scene here, I would totally start a crew. We would meetup to do posi jumps on a regular basis and spread the posi love to all the land. It would rule. We'd have the coolest varsity jackets too.

Segadoway
04-14-2009, 08:13 AM
If there was a scene here, I would totally start a crew. We would meetup to do posi jumps on a regular basis and spread the posi love to all the land. It would rule. We'd have the coolest varsity jackets too.

Can i join?

straightXed
04-14-2009, 08:37 AM

Yeah, i can understand that, but i wonder why that generalisation exists? Perhaps they are generally meatheads?

x JAMES x
04-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Yeah, i can understand that, but i wonder why that generalisation exists? Perhaps they are generally meatheads?

Some of them are. Idk It's like a gamble. Some members of CC aren't even militant at all. The ones that run the Static Age (venue) in Romeo, Michigan are toatally chill and aren't meatheads. I guess it's just different other places.

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 06:52 PM
you know the whole gang mentality thing I was talking about previously? That factors into this entire discussion. Fear of violent repercussions keeps people from talking openly and honestly about stuff they've seen. This allows you to call bullshit because people don't feel comfortable sharing specifics out of fear that it will stir up some shit that they'd rather not deal with but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bullshit or made up.

absolutely not true. i am calling bullshit cause she was making it sound like she has seen us do all these shitty things in a city are not even really in.

No one is going to get their ass kicked for what they say on the internet. We are not the mindless retarded fighting machines you all try to make us out to be.

x JAMES x
04-14-2009, 06:54 PM
We are not the mindless retarded fighting machines you all try to make us out to be.

Well said.

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 07:00 PM
By saying I have been going to shows for 10 years is me trying to explain that I didn't just crawl out from under a rock and just make a comment. I'm not backing out, I'm telling you that I don't go to shows and take role call on who is in what crew or scene or whatever. I said I have not been to a show super recently, which is completely true, so I have no idea if there are new, ex, whatever courage crew dudes. I don't keep track. What I am saying is there was a recent situation with a friend of mine being jumped by a dude that claims to be courage crew. No, I'm not going to start naming names because, as Dusty pointed out, the gang mentality that goes along with Courage Crew makes me not want to get specific because I don't want some one to start talking shit about me or smash my car windows or worse. Hardcore is what you make it, and I make is a positive thing in my life that I can have fun with, with my friends. I'm being honest by saying there was a recent situation. I've seen a lot of different things, one guy getting beat up by 3 dudes, other random violent things that were unwarranted. You can believe whatever you want, I don't care. I just was stating what I have seen in a discussion with other members of this board.

Now it's your turn to reply so this can just keep going in circles.

I do have a question though. If Courage Crew isn't a bad thing and doesn't do the things people accuse them of, how did all this start with people having negative things to say? I'm just curious.

here is where you are wrong
1. your friend didnt get jumped. we dont jump people.
2. it was not 3 on 1 because we dont do that kind of stuff. as a men we dont get are selves involved in shit we cant handle on our own. now if the person with the problem wants to up the ante then we will also. but at no time have we ever just jumped a kid 3 on 1 that is pussy shit
3. as stated before no one is going to smash out your car windows. that is kiddy shit. who does that? a large majortiy of us are in our late 20s. if i was 13 yeah your car might get hit but where do you come up with this shit?
4. i personally would never threaten a girl. i have morals

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 07:01 PM

what is the defintion of a meathead?

linsee
04-14-2009, 07:11 PM
here is where you are wrong
1. your friend didnt get jumped. we dont jump people.
2. it was not 3 on 1 because we dont do that kind of stuff. as a men we dont get are selves involved in shit we cant handle on our own. now if the person with the problem wants to up the ante then we will also. but at no time have we ever just jumped a kid 3 on 1 that is pussy shit
3. as stated before no one is going to smash out your car windows. that is kiddy shit. who does that? a large majortiy of us are in our late 20s. if i was 13 yeah your car might get hit but where do you come up with this shit?
4. i personally would never threaten a girl. i have morals

Call it what you want, but seeing some one get attacked by some one in a parking lot when there was no altercation prior to the attack is wrong, bottom line. I know you don't believe me when I say that it is some one that is Courage Crew, but it was. You may not do that kind of stuff, but unfortunately other people do, Courage Crew or otherwise. Again, you may not choose to smash my car windows or something like that, but other people do and can, that are over the age of 13. Either way it's sad.

absolutely not true. i am calling bullshit cause she was making it sound like she has seen us do all these shitty things in a city are not even really in.

I never said what city I was in, so you must have chosen one yourself. I never even said if I was at a show or what I was doing, so you assumed a whole lot through out this conversation.

I asked you before, If Courage Crew isn't a bad thing and doesn't do the things people accuse them of, how did all this start with people having negative things to say? I'm just curious.

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Call it what you want, but seeing some one get attacked by some one in a parking lot when there was no altercation prior to the attack is wrong, bottom line. I know you don't believe me when I say that it is some one that is Courage Crew, but it was. You may not do that kind of stuff, but unfortunately other people do, Courage Crew or otherwise. Again, you may not choose to smash my car windows or something like that, but other people do and can, that are over the age of 13. Either way it's sad.

I never said what city I was in, so you must have chosen one yourself. I never even said if I was at a show or what I was doing, so you assumed a whole lot through out this conversation.

I asked you before, If Courage Crew isn't a bad thing and doesn't do the things people accuse them of, how did all this start with people having negative things to say? I'm just curious.

well i assume it was at a show cause you said you have seen alot of things at shows

tell me what city and i can find out what was up in 10 minutes

i mean that sucks your friend got beat up but i am sure it wasnt for no reason

i will tell you exactly why people have negative things to say. it is because people get their feelings hurt. instead of manning up and admitting they are wrong 9 times out of 10 a guy will say we did it for no reason. but the guy was probably dancing like an asshole or fucking with young kids that were dancing or acting like a dumbass in a venue, or being disrespectful to be funny, or just plain old talkin shit cause he wants to see what its all about. ive personally seen kids crowd punch hit the wrong guy and get knocked out for it and then that night be on the internet talking shit on us that we jumped him or he got beat up for smoking near us or being drunk. People say negative things because they want it to be negative.

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 07:37 PM

oh yeah and if you tell me the specifics on what happened i promise your car windows will be safe

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 07:38 PM

to late we already did the varsity jacket thing a long time ago and you dont want to be like us do you

linsee
04-14-2009, 07:51 PM
well i assume it was at a show cause you said you have seen alot of things at shows

i will tell you exactly why people have negative things to say. it is because people get their feelings hurt. instead of manning up and admitting they are wrong 9 times out of 10 a guy will say we did it for no reason. but the guy was probably dancing like an asshole or fucking with young kids that were dancing or acting like a dumbass in a venue, or being disrespectful to be funny, or just plain old talkin shit cause he wants to see what its all about. ive personally seen kids crowd punch hit the wrong guy and get knocked out for it and then that night be on the internet talking shit on us that we jumped him or he got beat up for smoking near us or being drunk. People say negative things because they want it to be negative.

The most I'm going to discuss about this is that it was not at a show. I was hanging out the the person that got beat up and we were leaving a late night hang out and he got attacked by a dude waiting for him. The reason we were later told he got beat up was that "the dude heard that my friend talked shit about him". You know what, you can say that he did talk shit or deserved it or whatever, but I would vouch for this kid any day that he didn't talk shit. I'm assuming he said he didn't like that kid or something of that nature, because he still can't figure out what it is he said that caused this to happen. I don't want to get into specifics, because unfortunately anyone could find this online and they will know exactly who I'm talking about, and whether it be Courage Crew or otherwise, I will get harrassed or shit talked to. That is the entire reason why I haven't wanted to go into specifics, regardless of you saying nothing would happen.

Bottom line, for me, violence shouldn't be the answer to solve a problem. That's why I have an issue and don't agree with Courage Crew.

Emily852
04-14-2009, 08:33 PM

a buff guy who pumps it at the gym

xsecx
04-14-2009, 08:46 PM
to late we already did the varsity jacket thing a long time ago and you dont want to be like us do you

and you guys weren't the first to do it either.

xsecx
04-14-2009, 08:49 PM

No one is going to get their ass kicked for what they say on the internet. We are not the mindless retarded fighting machines you all try to make us out to be.

are you seriously going to try and make it sounds like people don't get in fights over shit said over the internet? That the only fights the courage crew get in are glorious fights over things like people being dicks at shows?

xsecx
04-14-2009, 08:51 PM

people who are drawn to violence and tend to solve things with their fists first.

xsecx
04-14-2009, 10:04 PM
but the guy was probably dancing like an asshole or fucking with young kids that were dancing or acting like a dumbass in a venue, or being disrespectful to be funny, or just plain old talkin shit cause he wants to see what its all about. ive personally seen kids crowd punch hit the wrong guy and get knocked out for it and then that night be on the internet talking shit on us that we jumped him or he got beat up for smoking near us or being drunk. People say negative things because they want it to be negative.

You seriously need to do some research on gangs and then try and explain to me how when you say shit like "being disrespectful" that it isn't classic textbook gang behavior. That you're not talking about defending your set and the honor of the crew that has to be upheld.

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 10:50 PM
are you seriously going to try and make it sounds like people don't get in fights over shit said over the internet? That the only fights the courage crew get in are glorious fights over things like people being dicks at shows?

mostly, yes the fights are at shows and they are dickheads starting shit and fucking up venues. fighting people of internet shit is for little kids. we dont do that shit. now have there been times when dudes who already have a problem with us and it continues online yes. but at no time has anyone been hunted down from a cchat room and beat up. we are not stupid.

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 10:53 PM
The most I'm going to discuss about this is that it was not at a show. I was hanging out the the person that got beat up and we were leaving a late night hang out and he got attacked by a dude waiting for him. The reason we were later told he got beat up was that "the dude heard that my friend talked shit about him". You know what, you can say that he did talk shit or deserved it or whatever, but I would vouch for this kid any day that he didn't talk shit. I'm assuming he said he didn't like that kid or something of that nature, because he still can't figure out what it is he said that caused this to happen. I don't want to get into specifics, because unfortunately anyone could find this online and they will know exactly who I'm talking about, and whether it be Courage Crew or otherwise, I will get harrassed or shit talked to. That is the entire reason why I haven't wanted to go into specifics, regardless of you saying nothing would happen.

Bottom line, for me, violence shouldn't be the answer to solve a problem. That's why I have an issue and don't agree with Courage Crew.

so it wasnt 3 on 1 it was one guy and your friend. i never asked you to agree with courage crew. i just asked you to be honest cause earlier in this post you were getting pretty dramatic with the spilling blood talk.

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 10:54 PM
and you guys weren't the first to do it either.

never said we were the first. did i

xflintsxfinestx
04-14-2009, 11:23 PM
You seriously need to do some research on gangs and then try and explain to me how when you say shit like "being disrespectful" that it isn't classic textbook gang behavior. That you're not talking about defending your set and the honor of the crew that has to be upheld.

you seriously need to take your head out of a text book. why do i need to do more research on gangs. if people are being stupid in a place of buisness that belongs to a friend of mine courage crew or not he is going to be asked to leave and if it escalates it goes that way. so is life. but at no point does courage crew pay my bills and at no point does courage crew force me to do things to forward the growth of the "gang". see a gang does everything it does to become the best. they sell drugs to be the richest and kill those who fuck with their buisness. they have a structure where everything goes to the gang and the indivdual gets nothing. you need to except the fact that we are not a gang and that we dont give a fuck what are reputation is. We are not trying to be the biggest or the baddest or the most violent crew. we dont fuckin care if we are liked or hated. we are not looking for fame or fortune we are only looking to make the best version of each other that we can. gangs dont do that they brain wash kids to become mindless killers who will give all for the gang no matter what the personal cost is. gangs are about money and power. we are about raising are bothers up as high as we can. do things happen? yes do people fuck up? yep. but we dont kill those who fuck up we work it out and stand together. so you tell me what more i need to know about gangs . maybe you need to do a little more research.
i mean if you let people dissrespect you and the places you and your friends hangout or work thats your buisness,but just because you dont stand up against things doesnt mean that is wrong to standup and call a dipshit out for being stupid. its called self respect not a gang mentality. if dumb people want to act stupid in clubs and get shows shut down so we cant all go do what we love to do i am going to call those people out. if you dont want to help thats fine just sit online and tell me how we are all meatheads and my ideas are wrong. ive been at this a long time not only has it kept me alive in shitty situations it has takin me to places and gotten me into things i never thought i would get into. and not all the respect comes from violence it comes from being stand up men.

D1988
04-15-2009, 05:33 AM
Can i join?

No.

D1988
04-15-2009, 05:35 AM

I'd plan to be more like the kids who done it way before you did. The ones that mattered.

xsecx
04-15-2009, 09:17 AM
mostly, yes the fights are at shows and they are dickheads starting shit and fucking up venues. fighting people of internet shit is for little kids. we dont do that shit. now have there been times when dudes who already have a problem with us and it continues online yes. but at no time has anyone been hunted down from a cchat room and beat up. we are not stupid.

it's for little kids, but are you going to try and tell me that courage crew kid has never done it?

xsecx
04-15-2009, 09:17 AM
never said we were the first. did i

you implied it.

xsecx
04-15-2009, 09:33 AM
you seriously need to take your head out of a text book. why do i need to do more research on gangs. if people are being stupid in a place of buisness that belongs to a friend of mine courage crew or not he is going to be asked to leave and if it escalates it goes that way. so is life. but at no point does courage crew pay my bills and at no point does courage crew force me to do things to forward the growth of the "gang". see a gang does everything it does to become the best. they sell drugs to be the richest and kill those who fuck with their buisness. they have a structure where everything goes to the gang and the indivdual gets nothing. you need to except the fact that we are not a gang and that we dont give a fuck what are reputation is. We are not trying to be the biggest or the baddest or the most violent crew. we dont fuckin care if we are liked or hated. we are not looking for fame or fortune we are only looking to make the best version of each other that we can. gangs dont do that they brain wash kids to become mindless killers who will give all for the gang no matter what the personal cost is. gangs are about money and power. we are about raising are bothers up as high as we can. do things happen? yes do people fuck up? yep. but we dont kill those who fuck up we work it out and stand together. so you tell me what more i need to know about gangs . maybe you need to do a little more research.
i mean if you let people dissrespect you and the places you and your friends hangout or work thats your buisness,but just because you dont stand up against things doesnt mean that is wrong to standup and call a dipshit out for being stupid. its called self respect not a gang mentality. if dumb people want to act stupid in clubs and get shows shut down so we cant all go do what we love to do i am going to call those people out. if you dont want to help thats fine just sit online and tell me how we are all meatheads and my ideas are wrong. ive been at this a long time not only has it kept me alive in shitty situations it has takin me to places and gotten me into things i never thought i would get into. and not all the respect comes from violence it comes from being stand up men.

I like how you keep making incorrect assumptions, my knowledge of gangs comes from direct interaction growing up, not from a text book. Half of the shit you spew is the same shit they would. Did you not say that courage crew gets kids jobs and pays for shit? When you're not under the microscope the words you say and things you portray are definitely gang like. When someone brings it up, then you talk about how you're not, but if I'm not mistaken, aren't you guys on gang watchlists, at least in Dayton? You talk about respect like people should automatically respect you, when I go back that it's not really respect that you care about, it's control and fear. What have you guys done to be stand up men outside of shows and hardcore? Where things actually matter?

xflintsxfinestx
04-15-2009, 09:57 AM
I like how you keep making incorrect assumptions, my knowledge of gangs comes from direct interaction growing up, not from a text book. Half of the shit you spew is the same shit they would. Did you not say that courage crew gets kids jobs and pays for shit? When you're not under the microscope the words you say and things you portray are definitely gang like. When someone brings it up, then you talk about how you're not, but if I'm not mistaken, aren't you guys on gang watchlists, at least in Dayton? You talk about respect like people should automatically respect you, when I go back that it's not really respect that you care about, it's control and fear. What have you guys done to be stand up men outside of shows and hardcore? Where things actually matter?

what gangs were you around that helped each other get jobs. and no i dont think people should automaticly respect me but they should respect the place that they are at or the buisness they are in. i dont give a fuck about control or fear. and the whole gang watch list thing is bullshit. in fact you are on the gang watch list in some states. if you claim to be straightedge you are on a gang watch list.

Outside of hardcore we do work with some charities and churches.

straightXed
04-15-2009, 10:08 AM

See heres the thing...you talk about beating people up for talking shit, thats fucking dumb and shows you in a negative light. And now you are telling us about what you have seen, why should anyone believe you, you disbelieve anything anyone else see's.

xsecx
04-15-2009, 10:09 AM
what gangs were you around that helped each other get jobs. and no i dont think people should automaticly respect me but they should respect the place that they are at or the buisness they are in. i dont give a fuck about control or fear. and the whole gang watch list thing is bullshit. in fact you are on the gang watch list in some states. if you claim to be straightedge you are on a gang watch list.

Outside of hardcore we do work with some charities and churches.

If you think gang life is just criminal activity and they don't work actual jobs, ever, then I think you need to maybe do a little research. Are you going to try and tell me that there aren't similarities between what you say and do and gangs? You talk about respect and how important it is, but now you want to talk about how you don't care about it? You want people to act how you want them to, and they way you do it is via intimation and violence. That isn't about respect, it's about fear.

If you claim to be straight edge you're on a gang watch list in some places because of the actions of crews, not the actions of individuals. Courage Crew definitely had a direct hand in that, or are you going to refute that?

What charities and what churches?

straightXed
04-15-2009, 10:18 AM
you need to except the fact that we are not a gang and that we dont give a fuck what are reputation is.

we dont fuckin care if we are liked or hated.

and not all the respect comes from violence it comes from being stand up men.

If you don't care what your reputation is then whats all this about? If everyone thinks you are violent meatheads and you don't care why are you going on about how we shouldn't think that? Sounds to me like you really do care if you are liked or hated. And while any respect you do get may not come from violence you should be aware that its a large reason for you not gaining the respect of a lot of others.

linsee
04-15-2009, 10:27 AM
so it wasnt 3 on 1 it was one guy and your friend. i never asked you to agree with courage crew. i just asked you to be honest cause earlier in this post you were getting pretty dramatic with the spilling blood talk.

Not with my friend no, but what I had said is that I've seen 3 beating up just 1 dude. No that was not the incident with my friend, it was an incident at a show. I've been honest through out all my posts, it seems like you just aren't reading them clearly and just getting angry instead.

xflintsxfinestx
04-15-2009, 12:55 PM
If you don't care what your reputation is then whats all this about? If everyone thinks you are violent meatheads and you don't care why are you going on about how we shouldn't think that? Sounds to me like you really do care if you are liked or hated. And while any respect you do get may not come from violence you should be aware that its a large reason for you not gaining the respect of a lot of others.

i just thought it would be fun to see what all of you would have to say. hell the only reason i came to this site in the first place was that you guys were talking shit about me. and then i saw the courage crew thing and i thought maybe i could help answer some questions that maybe you guys had.

xflintsxfinestx
04-15-2009, 01:24 PM
If you think gang life is just criminal activity and they don't work actual jobs, ever, then I think you need to maybe do a little research. Are you going to try and tell me that there aren't similarities between what you say and do and gangs? You talk about respect and how important it is, but now you want to talk about how you don't care about it? You want people to act how you want them to, and they way you do it is via intimation and violence. That isn't about respect, it's about fear.

If you claim to be straight edge you're on a gang watch list in some places because of the actions of crews, not the actions of individuals. Courage Crew definitely had a direct hand in that, or are you going to refute that?

What charities and what churches?

i dont think gang life is just criminal activity i know it is. i have been around it my entire life. yeah some of them do work regular jobs. there are always exceptions to the rules, but every guy ive known flying a flag still has alittle something extra going on on the side even in legit buisnesses. gangs are about money and that is about it. it starts out to be down for your block or your hommies but it all ends up to money.
im not going to name specifics on charities or churches. simply because i am not going to have you fuckers mailbomb these people with bullshit that has nothing to do with what we are doing. your only goal is to tear down everything i believe in and in no way am going to give you the oppurtunity to tear down the good things that we have been working on.
simply put we did something for hardcore a long time ago. and instead of fadding away like other crews have or self destructing we are still around. were there fights. yes. do people fear us. yes. but the biggest problem is you cant lump us into one category like you are trying to do. we are not a gang.

xflintsxfinestx
04-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Not with my friend no, but what I had said is that I've seen 3 beating up just 1 dude. No that was not the incident with my friend, it was an incident at a show. I've been honest through out all my posts, it seems like you just aren't reading them clearly and just getting angry instead.

but were the 3 guys you saw beating up 1 guy courage crew? cause that is what you were making it out to be. in no way am i getting angry. you just exaggerate.

xsecx
04-15-2009, 01:31 PM
i dont think gang life is just criminal activity i know it is. i have been around it my entire life. yeah some of them do work regular jobs. there are always exceptions to the rules, but every guy ive known flying a flag still has alittle something extra going on on the side even in legit buisnesses. gangs are about money and that is about it. it starts out to be down for your block or your hommies but it all ends up to money.
im not going to name specifics on charities or churches. simply because i am not going to have you fuckers mailbomb these people with bullshit that has nothing to do with what we are doing. your only goal is to tear down everything i believe in and in no way am going to give you the oppurtunity to tear down the good things that we have been working on.
simply put we did something for hardcore a long time ago. and instead of fadding away like other crews have or self destructing we are still around. were there fights. yes. do people fear us. yes. but the biggest problem is you cant lump us into one category like you are trying to do. we are not a gang.

so I can call bullshit on you too? I mean, you can't and don't want to name specifics so why should anyone who reads this believe that courage crew does anything other than get in fights?

Do you even take responsibility for directly being one of the reasons that straight edge is considered a gang in some areas? Are you going to deny that or simply ignore it and present that the question isn't asked.

xsecx
04-15-2009, 01:32 PM
but were the 3 guys you saw beating up 1 guy courage crew? cause that is what you were making it out to be. in no way am i getting angry. you just exaggerate.

she's talking about 2 different incidents. you just can't read.

linsee
04-15-2009, 04:54 PM

You're not reading everything I am writing. These are different incidents we are talking about here. The incident with my friend was not at a show, and other incidents I have seen have been at shows. I said that I saw 3 dudes that were Courage Crew beat up 1 guy, which is true. A guy called them assholes or some name and they just started beating on him. The guy getting beat on didn't throw a punch or even attempt to once he was getting beat, while Courage Crew just jumped in with punches.

xflintsxfinestx
04-16-2009, 08:00 AM
so I can call bullshit on you too? I mean, you can't and don't want to name specifics so why should anyone who reads this believe that courage crew does anything other than get in fights?

Do you even take responsibility for directly being one of the reasons that straight edge is considered a gang in some areas? Are you going to deny that or simply ignore it and present that the question isn't asked.

call it whatever you want my goals in life are not to validate your opinions. actions speak louder than words ever will.

xflintsxfinestx
04-16-2009, 08:05 AM
You're not reading everything I am writing. These are different incidents we are talking about here. The incident with my friend was not at a show, and other incidents I have seen have been at shows. I said that I saw 3 dudes that were Courage Crew beat up 1 guy, which is true. A guy called them assholes or some name and they just started beating on him. The guy getting beat on didn't throw a punch or even attempt to once he was getting beat, while Courage Crew just jumped in with punches.

well why else would you stop and call someone an asshole unless you wanted to fight. i guess maybe he should have thought that out better before approaching people he doesnt know and calling them assholes but its not his fault.

xflintsxfinestx
04-16-2009, 08:06 AM
she's talking about 2 different incidents. you just can't read.

no i can read i just wanted to get the story out of her and now i did

D1988
04-16-2009, 08:47 AM
well why else would you stop and call someone an asshole unless you wanted to fight. i guess maybe he should have thought that out better before approaching people he doesnt know and calling them assholes but its not his fault.

Wait, you fully condone 3 guys beating up on someone for calling them assholes?

Wheres the "courage" in that? If they were really pissed about being called assholes, surely one of the super offended tough dudes could have fought 1 on 1 instead of having him and his buddies jump the guy? Nothing you say can justify shit like that.

Calling someone a name doesn't automatically mean they are ready to have a fist fight with someone, that is just dumb.

I hate all this nonsense that goes on in this thread, it should just be deleted and forgotten about.

xsecx
04-16-2009, 09:09 AM
call it whatever you want my goals in life are not to validate your opinions. actions speak louder than words ever will.

I just find it ironic that you talk about respect and taking responsibilities for your actions and you can't even do that there.

xsecx
04-16-2009, 09:10 AM
I hate all this nonsense that goes on in this thread, it should just be deleted and forgotten about.

then people wouldn't be able to read the words for themselves and make up their own minds.

xsecx
04-16-2009, 09:12 AM

thanks for proving the point dude.

linsee
04-16-2009, 11:28 AM

Are you serious? So when I call some one a name that means that they should come up to me and punch me in the face?

straightXed
04-16-2009, 02:59 PM
i just thought it would be fun to see what all of you would have to say. hell the only reason i came to this site in the first place was that you guys were talking shit about me. and then i saw the courage crew thing and i thought maybe i could help answer some questions that maybe you guys had.

You helped confirm a bunch of stuff so at least thats something, but it is interesting how you go from really going on one about how you deserve respect and want people o understand just how decent you really are and then completely flip to not caring at all if people have a negative view of you. And by interesting i mean completely inconsistant.

straightXed
04-16-2009, 03:04 PM

See your standard response here would be to say that there aren't charities or churches you help because you can't name them!!

You do seem to fit quite nicely into the meathead catagory though so i guess thats not really a problem.

straightXed
04-16-2009, 03:10 PM

Well perhaps he just wanted to point out the fact they were being assholes. Oh no, verbal critisism, someone highlighted their negative behaviour...must fight them now! But after you have reacted with illegal violence because you struggle to verbalise a decent argument to justify your asshole like behaviour you still want to be respected. Yeah, that makes sense! Its simply called being a thug, most likely insecure and uses violence to mask that.

xflintsxfinestx
04-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Well perhaps he just wanted to point out the fact they were being assholes. Oh no, verbal critisism, someone highlighted their negative behaviour...must fight them now! But after you have reacted with illegal violence because you struggle to verbalise a decent argument to justify your asshole like behaviour you still want to be respected. Yeah, that makes sense! Its simply called being a thug, most likely insecure and uses violence to mask that.

or maybe he wanted to fight?

xflintsxfinestx
04-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Are you serious? So when I call some one a name that means that they should come up to me and punch me in the face?

absolutely

xflintsxfinestx
04-17-2009, 10:53 AM
thanks for proving the point dude.

your welcome dude

linsee
04-17-2009, 07:30 PM
absolutely

That's such a negative and ridiculous way to handle things. It's too bad you don't use your brain to handle things instead.

mouseman004
04-18-2009, 12:52 AM
absolutely

That is exactly the mentality that makes people call guys in crews meatheads.

straightXed
04-18-2009, 10:57 AM
or maybe he wanted to fight?
Its a possibilty but it still doesn't make it right. Besides your meathead mentality clearly negates all the other possibilities. You are simply displaying a thugish attitude and an inability to respond to such a situation without violence.

xflintsxfinestx
04-18-2009, 12:11 PM
That is exactly the mentality that makes people call guys in crews meatheads.

whats wrong with being a meathead?

D1988
04-18-2009, 12:47 PM

What's right about being a meathead?

Wicked Brown
04-29-2009, 08:49 AM

duh!!!!

VivaLaCreep
04-29-2009, 11:15 AM
let me make something clear, the courage crew IS a bunch of violent people who have to respect for anyone different from them, a few of my friends showed me this site and thought i'd have some opinions. i'm not edge myself but i have a huge respect for those who are.

I live in cincinnati and i have first hand experianced courage crew and their girlfriends many times. i have had a guy knock thru a crowd to slap a cigarette out of my mouth. i have had other moments when the guys have the decency not to hit females but instead they call their girlfriends out. i had to be carried out of the fish club in trenton ohio because i lit up a smoke outside, came back in and got punched in the face. i'm a very small girl and i'm only 5'0 tall. it was completely uncalled for.

courage crew is just an excuse to start violence and instill fear. straight edge is a way of life that i respect 100%. i have friends who are very close to me that are sxe. they come over while we're partying and will hang out while we act stupid. they respect the fact that we dont sport edge and we respect the fact that they do.

courage crew completely distroyed the idea of straight edge. the idea that drinking, smoking tobacco, and recreational drugs arent someones 'cup of tea'. it was started because the teen idles were almost denied into a club to play because they werent of drinking age. they werent there to get trashed, they were there to play music, so they offered up the idea of putting 'X's on the back of their hands to indecate that they werent old enough. the scene just grew from there. not because it was a fashion trend or because people wanted to stand out, people just plain wanted to live life and do the things they love with out the drugs and drinking that was most commonly precived in the punk genre. it picked up speed and was a great influence on a large chunk of 'punk rock youth'. but somehow this good influence has led to a group of people finding it nessecery to be a bunch of nazis.

VivaLaCreep
04-29-2009, 11:18 AM

why would you call someone a name and expect them not to retaliate? maybe not a punch to the face, but a confrontation would be expected.

linsee
04-29-2009, 11:58 AM
why would you call someone a name and expect them not to retaliate? maybe not a punch to the face, but a confrontation would be expected.

Oh I totally agree, but I don't understand the violence part of it. I've just seen over the top retaliations when someone has said something like "dude don't be a douchebag".

I guess someone would have to do something over the top ridiculous to me for me to even think of violence.

xflintsxfinestx
04-29-2009, 06:18 PM
let me make something clear, the courage crew IS a bunch of violent people who have to respect for anyone different from them, a few of my friends showed me this site and thought i'd have some opinions. i'm not edge myself but i have a huge respect for those who are.

I live in cincinnati and i have first hand experianced courage crew and their girlfriends many times. i have had a guy knock thru a crowd to slap a cigarette out of my mouth. i have had other moments when the guys have the decency not to hit females but instead they call their girlfriends out. i had to be carried out of the fish club in trenton ohio because i lit up a smoke outside, came back in and got punched in the face. i'm a very small girl and i'm only 5'0 tall. it was completely uncalled for.

courage crew is just an excuse to start violence and instill fear. straight edge is a way of life that i respect 100%. i have friends who are very close to me that are sxe. they come over while we're partying and will hang out while we act stupid. they respect the fact that we dont sport edge and we respect the fact that they do.

courage crew completely distroyed the idea of straight edge. the idea that drinking, smoking tobacco, and recreational drugs arent someones 'cup of tea'. it was started because the teen idles were almost denied into a club to play because they werent of drinking age. they werent there to get trashed, they were there to play music, so they offered up the idea of putting 'X's on the back of their hands to indecate that they werent old enough. the scene just grew from there. not because it was a fashion trend or because people wanted to stand out, people just plain wanted to live life and do the things they love with out the drugs and drinking that was most commonly precived in the punk genre. it picked up speed and was a great influence on a large chunk of 'punk rock youth'. but somehow this good influence has led to a group of people finding it nessecery to be a bunch of nazis.

we arent nazis. i dont hate jews

xflintsxfinestx
04-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh I totally agree, but I don't understand the violence part of it. I've just seen over the top retaliations when someone has sead something like "dude don't be a douchebag".

I guess someone would have to do something over the top ridiculous to me for me to even think of violence.

well of course that would be fine but if it would have been one of us who called you friend an asshole and he hit one of us i bet your story would change

linsee
04-29-2009, 06:35 PM
well of course that would be fine but if it would have been one of us who called you friend an asshole and he hit one of us i bet your story would change

Shockingly enough, fighting isn't something myself or my friends do to react to words. I don't hang out with people that use their fists first. My friends use their heads.

I hate to break it to you, but there is a large number of the population who don't think fighting or throwing a punch is an option unless they are being physically attacked and want to defend themselves.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
04-29-2009, 10:21 PM

I agree,

Im not sure what to think about this, ive been reading through the whole thread trying to figure out my opinion of it. I personally think that yes, some members of CXC may have been assholes or beat on people for stupid reasons, but i wouldnt want to judge a whole crew on the actions of those individuals. I can however see how this would give a general opinion of a groupe of people if some of them are doing these things.

I dont think violence is the answer, and picking fights just for the sake of fighting is wrong! Yeah going to shows and looking out for kids and stuff is great but there is a line where it goes from helping out to bullying.

I personally havent met anyone from courage crew, and i suppose ill make up my mind if i meet any, but then again my opinion would be on the individual not the whole crew. Lets just hope i dont get a smack in the mouth :P

xsecx
04-30-2009, 08:26 AM
I agree,

Im not sure what to think about this, ive been reading through the whole thread trying to figure out my opinion of it. I personally think that yes, some members of CXC may have been assholes or beat on people for stupid reasons, but i wouldnt want to judge a whole crew on the actions of those individuals. I can however see how this would give a general opinion of a groupe of people if some of them are doing these things.

I dont think violence is the answer, and picking fights just for the sake of fighting is wrong! Yeah going to shows and looking out for kids and stuff is great but there is a line where it goes from helping out to bullying.

I personally havent met anyone from courage crew, and i suppose ill make up my mind if i meet any, but then again my opinion would be on the individual not the whole crew. Lets just hope i dont get a smack in the mouth :P

when you choose to associate with a group, you take responsibility at least on some level of the actions of members of that group. Why wouldn't you judge a crew based on the actions of their members, since as demonstrated on here, the actions are at least supported by others and it's a common shared attitude?

straightXed
04-30-2009, 09:45 AM

Why would it change, its still a really dumb way to react and sensible people generally don't condone that regardless of who it is. I have distanced myself from people i was friends with because i couldn't condone their behaviour...so of course you are wrong...again.

VivaLaCreep
04-30-2009, 10:32 AM
we arent nazis. i dont hate jews

that comment just makes you an ignorant moron.

VivaLaCreep
04-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Shockingly enough, fighting isn't something myself or my friends do to react to words. I don't hang out with people that use their fists first. My friends use their heads.

I hate to break it to you, but there is a large number of the population who don't think fighting or throwing a punch is an option unless they are being physically attacked and want to defend themselves.

thank you.
i agree that if you call someone an asshole out of nowhere, they're going to confront you, or at least they should. but to throw a punch with out a conversation is jus barbaric.

VivaLaCreep
04-30-2009, 10:41 AM

this proves my point. some people really do think violence is always the first options where as my friends and i'm sure alot of others on this site agree that violence is a very last resort. if you call my friend or me an asshole out of no where, you can bet that they/i will say something to you. but i refuse to hit you. obviously theres a reason why you said that, and i'd want to know why. if you just did it to a an arrogant prick then yeah, i'm probably going to get pist, and if you continue, i'm probably gonna lose my cool, but not everyone jumps at the first chance to hit someone..

figures that this comment came from someone who stated that they're a courage crew member.

Wicked Brown
04-30-2009, 11:44 AM

fuckin right!!!!

mouseman004
04-30-2009, 02:56 PM

Just because you keep saying that the story would change if the situation was reversed, doesnt make it true. Beleive it or not, there are people out there who are smarter than you who would react differently in similar situations.

Lifestyle_X
04-30-2009, 03:02 PM
hey about that courage crew and cleaning out society from all this 'filth', i wonder if they are in any schoolprojects for little kids. people who come and warn you about all of this, at my elementary school it was a cop. picture it at your town, all these little kids shit there pants, they won't drink or smoke or do drugs EVER ! or would these c&c dudes be all nice with those schoolkids ? :p

xflintsxfinestx
04-30-2009, 04:13 PM

i hate to break it to you but it is your friend that started it. if he would have kept his mouth shut nothing would have happened

xflintsxfinestx
04-30-2009, 04:17 PM

no saying we are like nazis is ignorant. making a smart ass comment is what it is a smart ass comment

xflintsxfinestx
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
thank you.
i agree that if you call someone an asshole out of nowhere, they're going to confront you, or at least they should. but to throw a punch with out a conversation is jus barbaric.

what is the point in calling someone out if you dont want a reaction to what you said. now if the guy would have pulled him aside and said it to him in a different way things could have go differently. but you walk up to a dude and run your mouth to him you get what you get. half of the responsibilty goes on both parties. dont talk shit and whine and cry when you get hit. i mean you guys all know us so well and know that we are nothing but barbaric retards who only solve things with violence so why would you approach someone you look at like that and confront them. that seems stupid.

xflintsxfinestx
04-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Just because you keep saying that the story would change if the situation was reversed, doesnt make it true. Beleive it or not, there are people out there who are smarter than you who would react differently in similar situations.

i didnt keep saying it. i only said it once. and yeah there are people out there that react to a confrontation in different ways they are called pussies

mouseman004
04-30-2009, 04:32 PM
i didnt keep saying it. i only said it once. and yeah there are people out there that react to a confrontation in different ways they are called pussies

You have accused her of changing her story many times, and you have said more than once that if the situation was reversed her story would change. And I think the only pussies out there are the idiots like you who solve problems through violence instead of using any sort of brain power to come up with a better way to figure things out. Grow up you child. Thanks for proving everybody on this message board right.

linsee
04-30-2009, 08:39 PM
i hate to break it to you but it is your friend that started it. if he would have kept his mouth shut nothing would have happened

Wait are you talking about a tparticular situation we discussed before in this thread or what? You're really unclear when you respond to something. Maybe you should go back and reread everything, because you seem to be confused.

What you quoted me on was me saying was a statement not relating to a particular incident, I was saying that my friends and I don't use or fists unless it's to protect ourselves when being physically attacked.

If we are talking about one of the incidents previously discussed, my friend did not start anything physical. One of the instances a friend of mine was jumped at a non-show related place, as I told you. The other incident was when I saw someone call a Courage Crew dude an asshole and get beaten by 3 guys at once. I never said it was a friend, it was something I saw at a show.

Regardless of what the situation is, it started out not being a physical fight and Courage Crew always answers with their fists rather than being smart, intelligent, or witty. They think with their fists instead.

VivaLaCreep
05-01-2009, 07:51 AM

are you really as stupid as you seem? seriously, you dont want people to say shit about courage crew but here you are making a perfect example of yourself. you've just proved that you are closed minded and immature. people showed you a different opinion and you stay stuck in a violent rut.

VivaLaCreep
05-01-2009, 07:56 AM
no saying we are like nazis is ignorant. making a smart ass comment is what it is a smart ass comment

i didnt say you were LIKE nazis. i said you were a bunch of nazis. meaning ignorant, brutes, with a mind set to make everyone just like you. you all claim edge, which is basically supporting a healthy lifestyle, but you beat the hell out of people for not choosing the same?

xflintsxfinestx
05-01-2009, 09:22 AM
i didnt say you were LIKE nazis. i said you were a bunch of nazis. meaning ignorant, brutes, with a mind set to make everyone just like you. you all claim edge, which is basically supporting a healthy lifestyle, but you beat the hell out of people for not choosing the same?

man you guys have no sense of humor. the whole pussies comment was a joke to watch you guys respnd the way you did, by talking shit. hahahaha you guys are so easy to manipulate. In no way are we ignorant brutes with a mind set to be like us. that is a personal choice whether or not people want to be courage crew. but in no way shape or form are we anything like nazis. again another one of you blowing things way out on context.

xflintsxfinestx
05-01-2009, 09:28 AM
You have accused her of changing her story many times, and you have said more than once that if the situation was reversed her story would change. And I think the only pussies out there are the idiots like you who solve problems through violence instead of using any sort of brain power to come up with a better way to figure things out. Grow up you child. Thanks for proving everybody on this message board right.

there you go talking shit. now how does that solve anything. it was a joke and the only thing i prove on this message board is time and time again that none of you know what you are talking about when it comes to the so called "hate edge kids" and courage crew. but im curious so you better way of solving things is to call me an idiot and to grow up? you are going places with that theory. keep talking shit online that makes you better than me and more grown up. hahaha you are a joke

straightXed
05-01-2009, 09:29 AM

I don't hate to break it to you, you are a complete idiot.

straightXed
05-01-2009, 09:31 AM
there you go talking shit. now how does that solve anything. it was a joke and the only thing i prove on this message board is time and time again that none of you know what you are talking about when it comes to the so called "hate edge kids" and courage crew. but im curious so you better way of solving things is to call me an idiot and to grow up? you are going places with that theory. keep talking shit online that makes you better than me and more grown up. hahaha you are a joke

You do realise this is a post with you talking shit online too...are you really that stupid that you can't realise that?

straightXed
05-01-2009, 09:32 AM
man you guys have no sense of humor. the whole pussies comment was a joke to watch you guys respnd the way you did, by talking shit. hahahaha you guys are so easy to manipulate. In no way are we ignorant brutes with a mind set to be like us. that is a personal choice whether or not people want to be courage crew. but in no way shape or form are we anything like nazis. again another one of you blowing things way out on context.

You are all brainless thugs whose knuckles drag along the floor, ignorance is your middle name. And theres a high possibility you were loved much as kids.

straightXed
05-01-2009, 09:35 AM

Thats what retards call them because they have trouble forming coherent and sensible opinions and are such losers they don't actually have anything to lose, hence them acting like moronic thugs.

straightXed
05-01-2009, 09:35 AM
what is the point in calling someone out if you dont want a reaction to what you said. now if the guy would have pulled him aside and said it to him in a different way things could have go differently. but you walk up to a dude and run your mouth to him you get what you get. half of the responsibilty goes on both parties. dont talk shit and whine and cry when you get hit. i mean you guys all know us so well and know that we are nothing but barbaric retards who only solve things with violence so why would you approach someone you look at like that and confront them. that seems stupid.

You talk a lot of crap.

straightXed
05-01-2009, 09:36 AM

I have toes smarter than him.

xflintsxfinestx
05-01-2009, 07:03 PM
I have toes smarter than him.

hahahaha no you dont

xflintsxfinestx
05-01-2009, 07:07 PM
You talk a lot of crap.

where was i talking shit in that quote?

straightXed
05-02-2009, 03:14 AM
hahahaha no you dont

Actually i do.

straightXed
05-02-2009, 03:18 AM
where was i talking shit in that quote?

All through it and through pretty much all your posts, you are just full of crap, clueless and idiotic.

x JAMES x
05-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Okay so CXC instills fear in people to get power or be heard. I don't get the big deal; they really aren't bad in Detroit. I don't know where eveyone is getting these stories of CXC militant wrath.

mouseman004
05-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Okay so CXC instills fear in people to get power or be heard. I don't get the big deal; they really aren't bad in Detroit. I don't know where eveyone is getting these stories of CXC militant wrath.

Have you read any of this thread? If you want examples of courage crew violence mentality, just read flintsxfinest's posts.

straightXed
05-06-2009, 08:53 AM

Its the way they interact and present themselves, like this flintsfinest guy, he's a walking example of exactly why i don't approve of cxc, he's ignorant and illogical, he's condoning violence as a means of dealing with insignificant issues, he's acting like anything others say is beneath him and that somehow all of this is positive. Its just bullshit really and i personally don't want anything to do with that kind of mindless ignorance.

Wicked Brown
05-06-2009, 11:43 AM

one thing................................DUMB-ASS!!!!

Wicked Brown
05-06-2009, 11:46 AM

fuckin right!!!!!

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
fuckin right!!!!!

like i said before if i was gonna go up to someone for no reason call them a name then id pretty much expect them to kick off at me and hit me, however violence shouldnt be the first port-o-call

straightXed
05-06-2009, 12:52 PM
like i said before if i was gonna go up to someone for no reason call them a name then id pretty much expect them to kick off at me and hit me, however violence shouldnt be the first port-o-call

Surely you'd have a reason for calling them a name though? Calling people names isn't a great way of dealing with the problem though but if someone is so ignorant to respond by hitting them...well thats just wrong. People shouldnt be hitting each other and especially not for shit that can easily be solved without hitting. If someone calls me a name or whatever i ask them what their problem is, i am quick to sort out the problem without beating on people, when i see people resorting to violence i pity the state of their mind.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
05-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Surely you'd have a reason for calling them a name though? Calling people names isn't a great way of dealing with the problem though but if someone is so ignorant to respond by hitting them...well thats just wrong. People shouldnt be hitting each other and especially not for shit that can easily be solved without hitting. If someone calls me a name or whatever i ask them what their problem is, i am quick to sort out the problem without beating on people, when i see people resorting to violence i pity the state of their mind.

yeah i wouldnt just call someone a name for no reason.

x JAMES x
05-06-2009, 08:18 PM
one thing................................DUMB-ASS!!!!

What's the need to insult me like that? Screw that dude.

x JAMES x
05-06-2009, 08:19 PM
If you guys lived down here you wouldn't be scared of CXC. They don't do shit besides go to shows, and run the static age.

xsecx
05-06-2009, 08:44 PM
If you guys lived down here you wouldn't be scared of CXC. They don't do shit besides go to shows, and run the static age.

it's not a matter of being scared.

linsee
05-06-2009, 09:01 PM

protocol

:)

straightXed
05-07-2009, 08:32 AM
protocol

No, port of call.

straightXed
05-07-2009, 08:33 AM

Who's scared, i just think they are completely ridiculous.

linsee
05-07-2009, 10:36 AM
No, port of call.

really? I've never heard that before

easy
05-07-2009, 12:54 PM
am i supposed to know who courage crew is? cuz im lost... let me try wiki!

easy
05-07-2009, 12:55 PM
No article title matches

No page with that title exists.

well im totally lost now!!!

easy
05-07-2009, 01:22 PM
ok i just got done reading this whole thread... i guess i know what it is now... i guess

xsecx
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
ok i just got done reading this whole thread... i guess i know what it is now... i guess

aren't you glad you grew up in dc?

easy
05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
aren't you glad you grew up in dc?

ya i dont remember anything like this really.. i remember hearing things but never witnessing first hand.... and definitely not at a fingerXpoint show!!! ( i always have to mention the FxP!!!)

xsecx
05-07-2009, 01:32 PM
ya i dont remember anything like this really.. i remember hearing things but never witnessing first hand.... and definitely not at a fingerXpoint show!!! ( i always have to mention the FxP!!!)

the one basement show we played. the craziness was all at sinew shows anyway.

SgtD
05-07-2009, 01:36 PM
i'm still demanding pictures of a young dusty rocking the bass!

xsecx
05-07-2009, 01:43 PM
i'm still demanding pictures of a young dusty rocking the bass!

why would I be rocking the bass?

I looked the same then as I do now, I just had more hair.

easy
05-07-2009, 01:46 PM

didnt safeedge play bass?

xsecx
05-07-2009, 01:49 PM
didnt safeedge play bass?

yes he did. I haven't heard that name since he went off to school.

XMorganXEdgeX
05-07-2009, 01:50 PM
i think courage crew is fine. if people wanna help eachother out and get the word out than thats fine.

easy
05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
yes he did. I haven't heard that name since he went off to school.

ya i guess i should just call him matt now huh.... have u hung out with him? i watched some futbol (haha) with him at a pub in DC this past autumn... he had one of those scarf thingies for his team, i forget who his team was...

xsecx
05-07-2009, 02:22 PM
ya i guess i should just call him matt now huh.... have u hung out with him? i watched some futbol (haha) with him at a pub in DC this past autumn... he had one of those scarf thingies for his team, i forget who his team was...

I haven't seen anyone for a long long ass time.

SgtD
05-07-2009, 03:44 PM

i thought you played bass. what did you do in the band then?

rodrigo
05-07-2009, 05:27 PM
i thought you played bass. what did you do in the band then?

sang

VivaLaCreep
05-25-2009, 03:03 PM
it's not a matter of being scared.

i agree, i cant believe how outrageous this thred got.

VivaLaCreep
05-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Have you read any of this thread? If you want examples of courage crew violence mentality, just read flintsxfinest's posts.

flintsxfinest is a prime example of a moron. hes done nothing but prove everyones opinions on CxC right and on top of that made himself look like a total jackass. he started talking the shit, then made fun of others for talking shit while he continued to talk shit.

x JAMES x
06-03-2009, 09:51 AM
flintsxfinest is a prime example of a moron. hes done nothing but prove everyones opinions on CxC right and on top of that made himself look like a total jackass. he started talking the shit, then made fun of others for talking shit while he continued to talk shit.

way to go, " talk shit " about someone you don't even know.

congrats.

mouseman004
06-03-2009, 03:01 PM
way to go, " talk shit " about someone you don't even know.

congrats.

You know, standing up for xflintsfinestx on an internet message board isn't going to get you into courage crew.

Veskou
06-03-2009, 05:48 PM
I think beating up drug dealers is good, but beating up teenage kids just because they're drinking and smoking... that's stupid.

lo0m
06-04-2009, 06:23 AM
so THIS is CC.. i see.. there are NS SXE here who claim they can be edge, because "you too have a band like XTyrantX"... i should thank those CC members as all I wanted to see is a nazi sxe who has a perfect excuse that violence is just a part of being sxe :-(

straightXed
06-04-2009, 10:14 AM
I think beating up drug dealers is good, but beating up teenage kids just because they're drinking and smoking... that's stupid.

Why is beating up drug dealers good?

Veskou
06-05-2009, 03:10 AM
Why is beating up drug dealers good?

Huh... Isn't it obvious? You tell me why isn't it good???

lo0m
06-05-2009, 03:48 AM
who is a drug dealer? a guy who sells 2 packs of weed a day on his high school? gang member selling crack on the corner whole day?

straightXed
06-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Huh... Isn't it obvious? You tell me why isn't it good???

Well because its an illegal act of violence that shows your inability to overcome or handle a problem without violence. It shows disregard for the law and makes you at best a want to be vigalante and at worst an neolithic thug. It also doesn't solve a problem but rather aids its esculation toward something more sinister.

Now perhaps you could answer the question i asked as it really isn't obvious why indulging in criminal activity is a good thing...i look forward to your answer.

straightXed
06-05-2009, 03:25 PM
who is a drug dealer? a guy who sells 2 packs of weed a day on his high school? gang member selling crack on the corner whole day?

Or perhaps someone who works in a bar serving alcohol or a store selling cigerettes?

lo0m
06-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Or perhaps someone who works in a bar serving alcohol or a store selling cigerettes?

or coffee, coke? or maybe that bastard from Belgium who sells those annoyingly delicious chocolates to CHILDREN.. yeah, forget thinking first, lets beat him :-)

straightXed
06-07-2009, 02:22 AM
or coffee, coke? or maybe that bastard from Belgium who sells those annoyingly delicious chocolates to CHILDREN.. yeah, forget thinking first, lets beat him :-)

I was just pointing out that there are dealers of legal drugs also.

lo0m
06-08-2009, 12:50 AM
:-) yeah, I got it.. that was just a sarcasm from my side, as I don't encourage anybody to beat up a drug dealer...

straightXed
06-08-2009, 10:59 AM
:-) yeah, I got it.. that was just a sarcasm from my side, as I don't encourage anybody to beat up a drug dealer...

Yeah, i saw the sarcasm i just don't encourage it as a response to someones genuine question.

lo0m
06-09-2009, 12:39 AM
i wasn't answering your question in the first place.. i would use declarative snt.. i was just making the ridicule bigger.. no offense in any way

straightXed
06-09-2009, 07:31 AM
i wasn't answering your question in the first place.. i would use declarative snt.. i was just making the ridicule bigger.. no offense in any way

What ridicule was there before? I wasn't refering to my question anyway, mainly because mine was rhetorical. i have no idea what you mean by declarative snt.

lo0m
06-09-2009, 07:39 AM
declarative sentence.. anyway.. there is something lost in translation or we just didn't get it each other's posts.. no problem, just forget about it..

straightXed
06-09-2009, 09:01 AM
declarative sentence.. anyway.. there is something lost in translation or we just didn't get it each other's posts.. no problem, just forget about it..

I don't think there was anything lost at all, i understood your post and you confirmed it by saying you were adding to ridicule. I just don't see what ridicule there was before it and you never answered when i asked. There is no problem, just a question.

lo0m
06-10-2009, 01:15 AM
hmmm, then there was something lost from my side i guess. my bad :-) ... i asked a question, you replied with a question, that i thought is a joke, so i've answered with joke.. ok, the answer is that i don't know.. i was trying to understand what type of person can be labeled a drug dealer in the sense that - according to some - he should be beaten up. and you answered with a question that is a good , but somehow just specified/updated my own unanswered question.. did i get it finally??

straightXed
06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
hmmm, then there was something lost from my side i guess. my bad :-) ... i asked a question, you replied with a question, that i thought is a joke, so i've answered with joke.. ok, the answer is that i don't know.. i was trying to understand what type of person can be labeled a drug dealer in the sense that - according to some - he should be beaten up. and you answered with a question that is a good , but somehow just specified/updated my own unanswered question.. did i get it finally??

Yeah, i just fail to see how you though my response was a joke. I just highlighted that drugs are dealt in legal ways too, hardly a joke but there you go. As for your question being unanswered, well you did infact answer it yourself and my rhetorical question answered it further.