PDA

View Full Version : Ray Cappo

Michael
02-03-2007, 05:37 PM
He seems to be a controversial dude, what are your thoughts of him breaking edge? I don't know the whole story, but correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he drink Wine on some European tour? I was just curious what everyone had to say about him... Personally I don't care, its his choice, but I just hate thinking about how much passion these guys had 20 years ago, and now its just completely different.

xsecx
02-03-2007, 10:45 PM
He seems to be a controversial dude, what are your thoughts of him breaking edge? I don't know the whole story, but correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he drink Wine on some European tour? I was just curious what everyone had to say about him... Personally I don't care, its his choice, but I just hate thinking about how much passion these guys had 20 years ago, and now its just completely different.

yeah he drank wine in italy.

I care more about him introducing krshna into shit and for inflicting shelter on the world.

Michael
02-04-2007, 12:30 AM
I just can't get into Shelter the way I get into Youth of Today.

xsecx
02-04-2007, 07:55 AM
I just can't get into Shelter the way I get into Youth of Today.

that's because shelter was horrible. in bands that cappo has anything to do it's yot>better than an thouseand>shelter

stepinsideissue
02-04-2007, 07:02 PM

People change.

xsecx
02-04-2007, 08:04 PM
People change.

I don't think it's that simple. sure people change, but that doesn't change the past and it doesn't change all the shit that cappo said before during or after.