PDA

View Full Version : Thought Riot

sxeforlife555
01-23-2007, 09:33 PM
I don't think they are straight edge. Because I was reading their lyrics and they say Don't feed me straight edge. It's just another well-disguised addiction. If you know anything please comment back.

SgtD
01-24-2007, 12:19 AM
I don't think they are straight edge. Because I was reading their lyrics and they say Don't feed me straight edge. It's just another well-disguised addiction. If you know anything please comment back.
i never heard of the band before, but that line seems pretty much self explaining.

sxeforlife555
01-25-2007, 04:26 PM
They used to be a straight edge band I'm guessing they sold out. Oh, well. I'll just sell the cd cuz its of no use to me.

Paracetamol
01-25-2007, 05:08 PM
I really don't like Thought Riot. However, if youre talking about the lyrics from on new tablets then no I think they definitely still class themselves as edge and they are saying to other people 'don't feed me straight edge' as something you are now going to use as your label because quite a few of their songs are about people claiming to be edge when they are really just attaching a new 'label' to their flippant behaviour, and not really understanding anything about the scene. basically I think the message is 'think long and hard before calling yourself edge'. They are pretty crap though

sxeforlife555
01-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Yes, I was referring to the On new tablets lyrics. Those are the same lyrics from Sketches, right?? Anyways, thanks for the help.