PDA

View Full Version : one man project

SgtD
11-21-2006, 10:09 AM
This is our drummers one man project. He recorded everything on his own at home. Peep it.

http://www.myspace.com/worldinturmoil

XnemchaX
12-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Cool i like one man bands. I have one hahaha :) Pinhead's victim is his name! Me as vocal and gitar and drum machine.

SgtD
12-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Cool i like one man bands. I have one hahaha :) Pinhead's victim is his name! Me as vocal and gitar and drum machine.
yeah, it's fun.

i used to have one too. I wrote some songs, but right after i finished them, i decided the band sucked, and kicked myself out of it!

stepinsideissue
12-22-2006, 06:42 PM
yeah, it's fun.

i used to have one too. I wrote some songs, but right after i finished them, i decided the band sucked, and kicked myself out of it!

Thats gotta be like the ultimate rejection right there. Being kicked out of the 1 man band by yourself. The only thing worse than that would be masterbating and your hand falls asleep. Now thats rejection.

SgtD
12-23-2006, 02:54 AM
Thats gotta be like the ultimate rejection right there. Being kicked out of the 1 man band by yourself. The only thing worse than that would be masterbating and your hand falls asleep. Now thats rejection.
That happened one time too!!

straightXed
12-23-2006, 06:41 AM

whats worse is when they go on to be incredibly sucessfull without you.