PDA

View Full Version : bold statement!

xsecx
07-21-2006, 08:42 AM
I do not trust anyone's taste in hardcore who thinks that throwdown, hatebreed, 18 visions, terror etc are good/great bands. they have horrible tastes in hardcore and should be forced into a reeducation camp to teach them what good hardcore actually sounds like.

bidipbo!

SgtD
07-21-2006, 08:54 AM
I do not trust anyone's taste in hardcore who thinks that throwdown, hatebreed, 18 visions, terror etc are good/great bands have horrible tastes in hardcore and should be forced into a reeducation camp to teach them what good hardcore actually sounds like.

bidipbo!
hahaha!

you could also be helpful and suggest other bands for them to check out instead of coming off pretentious.

xsecx
07-21-2006, 08:56 AM
hahaha!

you could also be helpful and suggest other bands for them to check out instead of coming off pretentious.

yeah, except I have and continue to. your post to that girl was complete bullshit though, especially for someone who just joined the board and it was her first post.

SgtD
07-21-2006, 09:04 AM
yeah, except I have and continue to. your post to that girl was complete bullshit though, especially for someone who just joined the board and it was her first post.
what can i say. i'm good at being an asshole.

xsecx
07-21-2006, 10:24 AM
what can i say. i'm good at being an asshole.

fine, then find somewhere else to be an asshole to people for no reason then.

SgtD
07-21-2006, 10:57 AM
fine, then find somewhere else to be an asshole to people for no reason then.
sometimes it's enough to look like an asshole just by speaking your mind.

xsecx
07-21-2006, 11:01 AM
sometimes it's enough to look like an asshole just by speaking your mind.

no, it's looking like an asshole for taking potshots at kids for no good reason. You're turning into the kind of kid that everyone who is into hardcore for the right reasons hates, a kid who's here because they think it's cool, not because it's what they actually believe. if you want to mock kids just getting into things fine, just don't do it here.

SgtD
07-21-2006, 11:18 AM
no, it's looking like an asshole for taking potshots at kids for no good reason. You're turning into the kind of kid that everyone who is into hardcore for the right reasons hates, a kid who's here because they think it's cool, not because it's what they actually believe. if you want to mock kids just getting into things fine, just don't do it here.
you have a point there.

xCrucialDudex
07-23-2006, 04:34 AM
I do not trust anyone's taste in hardcore who thinks that throwdown, hatebreed, 18 visions, terror etc are good/great bands. they have horrible tastes in hardcore and should be forced into a reeducation camp to teach them what good hardcore actually sounds like.

bidipbo!

I ask you again to list the bands who recorded a "real" hardcore music.
I want to take an educational course in this sham reeducation camp.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE REAL HARDCORE IS

Some commentaries to your list would be just great.

Thank you.

xJONNYSCREAMx
07-25-2006, 09:19 AM
I ask you again to list the bands who recorded a "real" hardcore music.
I want to take an educational course in this sham reeducation camp.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE REAL HARDCORE IS

Some commentaries to your list would be just great.

Thank you.

Personally...
BMH Judge and Verse are some of my current favorites (thanks to Dusty by the way...)

kelly
07-25-2006, 11:37 AM
hahaha!

dusty worries about coming off as pretentious?

xgcfx
07-28-2006, 02:18 AM
haha we're still at this