PDA

View Full Version : Decemberunderground

etaideRecognise
05-31-2006, 04:55 AM
anyone heard this?
I know Im going to get slated but it is a big sounding album and has it's good parts

SgtD
05-31-2006, 06:33 AM
anyone heard this?
I know Im going to get slated but it is a big sounding album and has it's good parts
never heard of it

xCrucialDudex
05-31-2006, 08:39 AM
He should be talking about AFI's latest LP, but that's Pop-Punk/Rock and it has little to do with hardcore music.

etaideRecognise
06-01-2006, 09:57 AM
yeah i am talking about AFI, mainly because they used to be a Hardcore band but theyve changed a great deal

xsecx
06-01-2006, 11:01 AM
yeah i am talking about AFI, mainly because they used to be a Hardcore band but theyve changed a great deal

they were a hardcore band so long ago that it isn't even relevant to bring it up now. and their involvement in hardcore is also debateable. The afi of yesterday and the one of today are 2 different bands just with some(all) of the same members.

xCAMIx
06-05-2006, 01:30 AM
they were a hardcore band so long ago that it isn't even relevant to bring it up now. and their involvement in hardcore is also debateable. The afi of yesterday and the one of today are 2 different bands just with some(all) of the same members.
I own it. It's Pretty good for glammy people like myself. I like hardcore, but I like all of A.F.I.'s music so far.

atXdawnXweXburn
06-05-2006, 11:19 AM
its not a horrible album, i listened to it on that mtv "the leak" shit.

i think its better than sing the sorrow. but it's still sad to see that theyre nothing like they used to

answer that and stay fashionable is one of my favourite cds

xCAMIx
06-05-2006, 11:36 AM
its not a horrible album, i listened to it on that mtv "the leak" shit.

i think its better than sing the sorrow. but it's still sad to see that theyre nothing like they used to

answer that and stay fashionable is one of my favourite cds
Them at best was either Shut Your Mouth or Very Proud Of Ya.

atXdawnXweXburn
06-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Them at best was either Shut Your Mouth or Very Proud Of Ya.

Very Proud of Ya was good too, i need to get a new copy. i dunno what happened to my old one =/

xCAMIx
06-06-2006, 01:14 AM
That's why I have ITUNES haha.

xThisSecretNinjax
06-18-2006, 02:49 PM
I completely agree with people who say that stuff like Very Proud Of Ya, ATASF etc are very good, but theres nothing wrong with development - they arent a completely different band nowadays! In london the other week they played songs like File 13 and it was wicked. As long as they keep playing old and new, im happy

mouseman004
06-19-2006, 01:08 AM
It actually annoys me that the lead singer of AFI looks like a woman in the video for miss murder. Is he trying to look like a woman, or does he just think he looks cool.

xThisSecretNinjax
06-19-2006, 07:29 AM
he looks more like a dictator?

SgtD
06-19-2006, 07:52 AM
It actually annoys me that the lead singer of AFI looks like a woman in the video for miss murder. Is he trying to look like a woman, or does he just think he looks cool.
whatever happened to the edgeman with the posi top? oh yeah, he turned into a goth woman.
i've yet to listen to the song and see that video, i have a funy feeling it's gonna suck big time.

pittstonjoma
06-26-2006, 09:38 PM
I don't know why Davey changed his look.. he used to be hot, but now he's kind of repulsive and sickly looking.

xsecx
06-27-2006, 09:01 AM
I don't know why Davey changed his look.. he used to be hot, but now he's kind of repulsive and sickly looking.

he's transgender

xCAMIx
06-27-2006, 10:59 AM
It seems like the old AFI is still around , but is dormant. I can see the old AFI coming back, but it's not likely...I wish it was.

SgtD
06-27-2006, 12:51 PM
it makes me wonder what songs do they play at their concerts. i bet not too many good songs are involved...then again, i'd never go and see them. 6 years ago, yeah, but dude, come on. they are just plain lame.

hxcsxe
07-20-2006, 09:25 AM
he looks like a bird but hey who cars its his problem