PDA

View Full Version : glassJAw

bbp4life34
05-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Anyone listen to them. Favorite song? Anyone agree that Daryl should stick with them instead of Head Automatica?

...anyone?

xbustedx
05-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Anyone listen to them. Favorite song? Anyone agree that Daryl should stick with them instead of Head Automatica?

...anyone?

glassJAw is my favorite band period.
Personally I believe they are the best band of all time.
(thats just me)

I couldnt give you a favorite song.
but I can give you a couple...

Motel Of The White Locust.
Cosmapolitan Bloodloss
Stuck Pig
Ry Ry's Song
LoveBites And Razorlines
Pink Roses
Two Tabs Of Mescaline.

and I am overwhelmed with joy that someone finally made this thread.
I never got around to it myself.
and also the fact that there is another glassJAw fan here
(that I am aware of)
Is dope.

and yes I agree with you that Daryl should definatlely stick with glassJAw
and kick Head Automatica some what to the curb.
I understand that it may be a direct influence of some of
his personal favorite music.
but truly,
in my opinion its just not him at all.

xKennehx
05-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Glassjaw are awesome, Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence changed my life. But my favourite song is El Mark, that intro is fantastic. It's on the El Mark EP I believe, the one with the songs that didn't make it onto Worship and Tribute for whatever reason. And Daryl should stick with Glassjaw yes...but he's been ill, so sticking with both bands is difficult. I wish him good luck whichever he stays with.

xbustedx
05-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Glassjaw are awesome, Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence changed my life. But my favourite song is El Mark, that intro is fantastic. It's on the El Mark EP I believe, the one with the songs that didn't make it onto Worship and Tribute for whatever reason. And Daryl should stick with Glassjaw yes...but he's been ill, so sticking with both bands is difficult. I wish him good luck whichever he stays with.

Well, Daryl has been ill for quite some time. No debating that. But truly, I dont see how he could have come with such an overwhelming change in musical style. I know that he is actually and has been his whole life into much more of that kind of music. But its just such a change. And I dont see how he could leave so many dedicated fans.

xgregx
06-01-2006, 10:38 AM
pink roses and tip your bartender
great band

xbustedx
06-02-2006, 12:44 AM
pink roses and tip your bartender
great band

word.