PDA

View Full Version : question about bands (sorry)

xpatchxrojasx
04-22-2006, 09:48 AM
what makes a band hXc? (really sorry about all these questions)

livithezombie
04-22-2006, 03:53 PM
I've been wondering the same thing.
I mean, take aus-rotten, I can't see anything which makes them more of a punk band than a hardcore band...
They have the same style of vocals and drumbeat, and they use breakdowns.
I don't understand tbh.

livithezombie
05-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Does anybody wanna reply sometime soon?

stepinsideissue
05-04-2006, 10:59 AM
The message for starters.

XBILLYX
05-17-2006, 01:21 PM
the lyrics what they sing about normally but dusty will tell you differnt we disagree on everything.

xsecx
05-17-2006, 01:30 PM
the lyrics what they sing about normally but dusty will tell you differnt we disagree on everything.

that's because you're usually wrong about everything.

XBILLYX
05-18-2006, 10:15 AM
that's because you're usually wrong about everything.
or maybe because your old and dont have the same veiws as me. mr rule book.

xsecx
05-18-2006, 10:21 AM

no intellgent person has the same views as you, you're a walking talking contradiction.

stepinsideissue
05-18-2006, 11:46 AM

Or maybe us "older folks" have been around the scene for a long time and actually know something about it and know what it's about. Instead of listening to all you other kids that twist and mutilate the meaning of hardcore and straight edge.

straightXed
05-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Or maybe us "older folks" have been around the scene for a long time and actually know something about it and know what it's about. Instead of listening to all you other kids that twist and mutilate the meaning of hardcore and straight edge.

For the record, plenty of young kids comprehend things just fine.

XBILLYX
05-20-2006, 06:28 PM
no intellgent person has the same views as you, you're a walking talking contradiction.
what? how am i contraditing myself? i think thisstatement is stupid dusty because you dont know me. you see what i say on here and you know me now. that shows who is the inrellgent person. you shouldnt act like you know me because you dont even have a clue.

or you guys have the same problems as the youth because the people that i hang out with that i learned my shit from have been edge forever their way older then me. your right kids to twist and change the meaning. but it seems to me their is no set in stone rules so you guys could be jut as wrong as me. but your older you have dusty so your right. sounds like a cop to me.

xsecx
05-20-2006, 06:41 PM
what? how am i contraditing myself? i think thisstatement is stupid dusty because you dont know me. you see what i say on here and you know me now. that shows who is the inrellgent person. you shouldnt act like you know me because you dont even have a clue.

for one you think you're straight edge and christian, for another you support a group of people who actively mock your religion and make money doing it.

Ok. let's break it down for you. I know how you've represented yourself, I know what you've said here. I know that those words have all been really stupid and poorly researched. I'm not really sure how the standard "you don't know me" defense works when you've made enough posts here to give people insight into what you believe and what kind of person you are, at least on some level. And it's pretty clear that you're not that bright.

xsecx
05-20-2006, 06:43 PM
or you guys have the same problems as the youth because the people that i hang out with that i learned my shit from have been edge forever their way older then me. your right kids to twist and change the meaning. but it seems to me their is no set in stone rules so you guys could be jut as wrong as me. but your older you have dusty so your right. sounds like a cop to me.

There are no set in stone rules? Really? What makes you think/say that?

XBILLYX
05-20-2006, 06:59 PM
for one you think you're straight edge and christian, for another you support a group of people who actively mock your religion and make money doing it.

Ok. let's break it down for you. I know how you've represented yourself, I know what you've said here. I know that those words have all been really stupid and poorly researched. I'm not really sure how the standard "you don't know me" defense works when you've made enough posts here to give people insight into what you believe and what kind of person you are, at least on some level. And it's pretty clear that you're not that bright.
o so you know iam christian and edge. you know i dont see most of the shit you say the same as you. because you give some lame as reason christains cant be edge and i disagree you know me. ok thats cool. you know me as stupid and poorly researched those are all good. to but it proves you know nothing still. plus you say iam not bright where to you come off being able to tell me that? you never have seen me in person or talked to me. you never have seen the works i have done. you see short unresearched post on here. your right i have never made a good arugment on here. iam normally short on time and i know i cant change stone. so why give it my best? i have school and work which i rather devote my time to.

There are no set in stone rules? Really? What makes you think/say that?
beacuse i cant go anywhere and find a group that say the samething. other then drinking and drugs. the third thing seems to be differnt to each crew or group. i ask you fro them all the time yet you to give them.

xsecx
05-20-2006, 07:04 PM
o so you know iam christian and edge. you know i dont see most of the shit you say the same as you. because you give some lame as reason christains cant be edge and i disagree you know me. ok thats cool. you know me as stupid and poorly researched those are all good. to but it proves you know nothing still. plus you say iam not bright where to you come off being able to tell me that? you never have seen me in person or talked to me. you never have seen the works i have done. you see short unresearched post on here. your right i have never made a good arugment on here. iam normally short on time and i know i cant change stone. so why give it my best? i have school and work which i rather devote my time to.

I'm able to say it for this reason, in your own words. "you see short unresearched post on here. your right i have never made a good arugment on here." It proves that i know what you demonstrate, which you keep doing.

beacuse i can go anywhere and find a group that say the samething. other then drinking and drugs. the third thing seems to be differnt to each crew or group. i ask you fro them all the time yet you to give them.

drinking and drugs would actually be a rule set in stone, wouldn't it? you ask me for what all the time?

XBILLYX
05-20-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm able to say it for this reason, in your own words. "you see short unresearched post on here. your right i have never made a good arugment on here." It proves that i know what you demonstrate, which you keep doing.

drinking and drugs would actually be a rule set in stone, wouldn't it? you ask me for what all the time?
the rules! yes but iam saying those are the only two that are ever the same.

but it doesnt change that fact that you dont know what iam or what i stand for.

xsecx
05-20-2006, 07:14 PM
the rules! yes but iam saying those are the only two that are ever the same.

no, you just said there weren't any rules set in stone. when in fact there are.

but it doesnt change that fact that you dont know what iam or what i stand for.
why do I need to know anything other than what you provide here? All of my opinons of your own words. You're massively mistaken that I somehow need more than what you've provided to form an opinion of you.

XBILLYX
05-20-2006, 07:17 PM
no, you just said there weren't any rules set in stone. when in fact there are.

why do I need to know anything other than what you provide here? All of my opinons of your own words. You're massively mistaken that I somehow need more than what you've provided to form an opinion of you.

i just give up i cant say anything to prove iam not dumb because you know me.