PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Edge

Lost Prophet
03-22-2006, 12:56 PM
well, ive been edge for a while, and i love it
i love everything about it
i even love the way others look down on me because i refuse a high

but ive decided to fuck edge because so far everyone on this site, the people who i thought would help me keep my edge, go against everything i beleive in, and on top of that, bash everything i ever stood for

its no fucking wonder no one likes straight edge, since its filled with assholes like you, and im so upright ashamed to call myself edge if thats how other edge people think

i mean no offense by this, but maybe you'll think twice before offending a stranger again, especially if you want edge to last more than 5 more years

enjoy your irrisponsible, self-rightious lives

xsecx
03-22-2006, 01:02 PM

but ive decided to fuck edge because so far everyone on this site, the people who i thought would help me keep my edge, go against everything i beleive in, and on top of that, bash everything i ever stood for

its no fucking wonder no one likes straight edge, since its filled with assholes like you, and im so upright ashamed to call myself edge if thats how other edge people think

i mean no offense by this, but maybe you'll think twice before offending a stranger again, especially if you want edge to last more than 5 more years

how is anyone going against everything you believe in? Because some people on this site have an issue with christianity or because they don't share your religious beliefs?

sXe_BITE_ME_sXe
03-22-2006, 01:56 PM

thats just what you think everyone is intitled to there own opinion.
they "BASHED" everything you belived in then why do it.
on one made you become edge.
thats my opinoin

straightXed
03-22-2006, 03:45 PM

So you like, sorry, love it when people look down on you.

Why do you need someone to help you keep your edge? And i'm pretty sure no one here suggested you should drink, smoke or do drugs so appart from keeping a 24hour vigil on your habbits theres not much else we can do. If you can't handle opinions and facts that go against what you believe to be true then you are in for a wake up call. Not everyone does share your opinion and you need to come to terms with that. As for bashing well i guess you are refering to your religion, well apart from it not being relevent in straightedge its not being bashed any more than your whole faith bashes non believers. You ellude that people who don't believe in your god will be judged by him and sent to hell. Now who ever gives you the right to say that kind of thing and not expect to have a non believers opinion in retort. Get of your high horse and realise your religion has no place in straightedge and neither do your gods threats of hell for eternity. If you can't handle the opinion that others have of your religion i'd suggest you keep it to yourself. But lets not forget you actually love people to look down on you!

Calling people assholes is a great attitude, i guess logic and common sense are lost on you when it comes to discussions as well. Not very good at being a christian are you really, you come accross people who don't believe and suddenly they are assholes unless they learn to believe in what you think is right. I wonder why christianity is such a turn off for people.

But we never offended a stranger we just replied to comments made about christianity with personal beliefs, we are allowed to have beliefs different to your own you know!!! And perhaps you'll think twice about how your self righteous christian attitiude comes across to others and perhaps you'll realise why you get the reactions you do. And seeing as edge has been around for about 25 years i'm pretty sure it will go on for another 5 easy without a bunch of christians trying to co-opt it into their own weird ideals.

And i really don't see what is irresponsible about have opinions that contradict yours?

xvunderx
03-22-2006, 04:03 PM

I don't think I'll be losing any sleep.

straightXed
03-22-2006, 04:14 PM
I don't think I'll be losing any sleep.

Well thats not very irresponsible of you.

rodrigo
03-22-2006, 06:40 PM

wait, so because some guys saying things you dont like you stop with straight edge?

we can make people quit christianity if we make a chisrtian forum!!!

atXdawnXweXburn
03-22-2006, 10:27 PM
wait, so because some guys saying things you dont like you stop with straight edge?

we can make people quit christianity if we make a chisrtian forum!!!

START THE FORUM! WHOOOO!

SgtD
03-23-2006, 12:11 AM
START THE FORUM! WHOOOO!
you should name it "Fucked by the bishop", that's a great name!

SgtD
03-23-2006, 12:16 AM

http://www.thirtythree.blogger.com.br/nelson.gif

n'sync_sXe
03-23-2006, 03:02 PM
ok but i know where he's coming from. n'sync is the second most aluable thing in my life, next to the 17 minutes that ive been edge. but dont worry guys im staying storng, i've already doodled some x's on ym hands, and one on my cock incase the gf gets a little too amorous. so basically go easy on the man, he's having a hard time identifying his beliefs with those found on here, the mecca of edge like thought. and oh what a mecca it is!

p.s. any word on the throwdown, creed, n'sync, 100 Demons tour?

atXdawnXweXburn
03-23-2006, 03:24 PM
ok but i know where he's coming from. n'sync is the second most aluable thing in my life, next to the 17 minutes that ive been edge. but dont worry guys im staying storng, i've already doodled some x's on ym hands, and one on my cock incase the gf gets a little too amorous. so basically go easy on the man, he's having a hard time identifying his beliefs with those found on here, the mecca of edge like thought. and oh what a mecca it is!

goddamn that was a good laugh

xsecx
03-23-2006, 03:25 PM

quiet time in the dorms at queens university, eh ?

xsecx
03-23-2006, 03:25 PM
goddamn that was a good laugh

don't feed the trolls.

atXdawnXweXburn
03-23-2006, 03:26 PM
don't feed the trolls.

okay..... =(

mouseman004
03-23-2006, 05:01 PM
quiet time in the dorms at queens university, eh ?

How do you know he goes to queens?

rodrigo
03-23-2006, 05:15 PM

he's a super genious

XshiXnyX
03-23-2006, 05:26 PM
don't feed the trolls.

That strangley reminds me fo a zoo...and theres steak everywhere...

xsecx
03-23-2006, 08:17 PM

the same reason I know you're both in the dorms there.

XshiXnyX
03-23-2006, 08:22 PM

danm, these people are getting smoked out.

Tell me, do I live in a house, or a apartment?

mouseman004
03-23-2006, 08:23 PM

Well a) My location is listed at Kingston, and b) i have mentioned it on occasion so i figured you knew I was. But I'm just curious how you knew other than that. IP addresses?

xsecx
03-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Well a) My location is listed at Kingston, and b) i have mentioned it on occasion so i figured you knew I was. But I'm just curious how you knew other than that. IP addresses?

magical powers.

mouseman004
03-23-2006, 08:29 PM
magical powers.

Wow..

King Andy
03-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Hes an admin, he sees the IP and (im not sure how their board client works) but the board i worked for had a built in IP tracer.... if that helps your curiosity out...

xsecx
03-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Hes an admin, he sees the IP and (im not sure how their board client works) but the board i worked for had a built in IP tracer.... if that helps your curiosity out...

or a pact with satan.

mouseman004
03-23-2006, 09:56 PM
or a pact with satan.

way to be champ....

King Andy
03-23-2006, 10:01 PM
or a pact with satan.

Haha

stepinsideissue
03-26-2006, 02:00 AM
or a pact with satan.

Or you're just a stalker.

xsecx
03-26-2006, 02:04 AM
Or you're just a stalker.

little of column a, little of column b

xdoylex
03-30-2006, 09:53 PM
So you like, sorry, love it when people look down on you.

Why do you need someone to help you keep your edge? And i'm pretty sure no one here suggested you should drink, smoke or do drugs so appart from keeping a 24hour vigil on your habbits theres not much else we can do. If you can't handle opinions and facts that go against what you believe to be true then you are in for a wake up call. Not everyone does share your opinion and you need to come to terms with that. As for bashing well i guess you are refering to your religion, well apart from it not being relevent in straightedge its not being bashed any more than your whole faith bashes non believers. You ellude that people who don't believe in your god will be judged by him and sent to hell. Now who ever gives you the right to say that kind of thing and not expect to have a non believers opinion in retort. Get of your high horse and realise your religion has no place in straightedge and neither do your gods threats of hell for eternity. If you can't handle the opinion that others have of your religion i'd suggest you keep it to yourself. But lets not forget you actually love people to look down on you!

Calling people assholes is a great attitude, i guess logic and common sense are lost on you when it comes to discussions as well. Not very good at being a christian are you really, you come accross people who don't believe and suddenly they are assholes unless they learn to believe in what you think is right. I wonder why christianity is such a turn off for people.

But we never offended a stranger we just replied to comments made about christianity with personal beliefs, we are allowed to have beliefs different to your own you know!!! And perhaps you'll think twice about how your self righteous christian attitiude comes across to others and perhaps you'll realise why you get the reactions you do. And seeing as edge has been around for about 25 years i'm pretty sure it will go on for another 5 easy without a bunch of christians trying to co-opt it into their own weird ideals.

And i really don't see what is irresponsible about have opinions that contradict yours?

Some good points contained in here. Everyone is in fact entitled to their own beliefs. And to turn against edge because several people argued about how your beliefs are "wrong" or "aren't relevant to edge" seems a little bit weak to me.

Stand up for what you believe in. Don't turn against it because you are pissed at a couple of people involved in it.

or a pact with satan.

A pact of satan seems alot more likely than an IP tracer. sounds like the truth right there

xJONNYSCREAMx
04-03-2006, 12:45 PM
you should name it "Fucked by the bishop", that's a great name!

Hey being, i take that offensively.

No seriously, name it "Burn the Priest" like Lamb of Gods old name.

atXdawnXweXburn
04-03-2006, 02:17 PM

i played bass for a deathmetal band called "burn the church" once. we kicked majour ass for deathmetal.

xdoylex
04-03-2006, 06:04 PM
i played bass for a deathmetal band called "burn the church" once. we kicked majour ass for deathmetal.

heh...............I went to a show at this place where only Christian bands were supposed to play. So a bunch of my friends got together a few days before and made a band called the Gore Grand Deluxxx. Seriously the funniest day of my life. i think my favorite song was entitled "Jesus's last din-din" The only lyrics were.....1,2,3, JESUS! And everyone who came for them just went into a huge circle pit.

Woah.....good times.

xJONNYSCREAMx
04-04-2006, 12:43 PM
heh...............I went to a show at this place where only Christian bands were supposed to play. So a bunch of my friends got together a few days before and made a band called the Gore Grand Deluxxx. Seriously the funniest day of my life. i think my favorite song was entitled "Jesus's last din-din" The only lyrics were.....1,2,3, JESUS! And everyone who came for them just went into a huge circle pit.

Woah.....good times.

That made my day!!!! hahahaha

pittstonjoma
04-05-2006, 01:51 PM

Yeah, why did LoG change their name anyway? Burn the Priest is way better.

stepinsideissue
04-05-2006, 02:19 PM

The Catholic church must have not liked it and got mad. You know how they like to whine and bitch and moan like a spoiled little kid till they get what the want.

atXdawnXweXburn
04-05-2006, 02:44 PM
The Catholic church must have not liked it and got mad. You know how they like to whine and bitch and moan like a spoiled little kid till they get what the want.

"DRINK WINE! EAT CRACKERS! BUT NO PREMARITAL SEX...except with children... JOIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH! AND YOU CANNOT HAVE A BLASPHEMOUS BAND NAME! wait... what? youre not catholic?! OH WELL! THE RULE STILL STANDS! O.O RAAAWR! etc. etc"

fucking crazy

mouseman004
04-05-2006, 03:22 PM

Who cares, they suck no matter what their name is.

stepinsideissue
04-09-2006, 12:51 AM
"DRINK WINE! EAT CRACKERS! BUT NO PREMARITAL SEX...except with children... JOIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH! AND YOU CANNOT HAVE A BLASPHEMOUS BAND NAME! wait... what? youre not catholic?! OH WELL! THE RULE STILL STANDS! O.O RAAAWR! etc. etc"

fucking crazy

You forgot anal.

xdoylex
04-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Who cares, they suck no matter what their name is.

The Gods of Metal obviosuly speak through the one called mouseman004. Interesting.

Tell me, Prophet of Metal....are you in a metal band, O Great Connesieur of Metal Goodness.

thats such a funny looking word........metal

mouseman004
04-24-2006, 04:52 PM
The Gods of Metal obviosuly speak through the one called mouseman004. Interesting.

Tell me, Prophet of Metal....are you in a metal band, O Great Connesieur of Metal Goodness.

thats such a funny looking word........metal

So I can't judge whether or not I think a band is good because I am not in a metal band?

atXdawnXweXburn
04-24-2006, 09:26 PM
You forgot anal.

fuck, i did, didnt i?

well, i suppose its obvious im not catholic, huh?