PDA

View Full Version : Am I edge?

Scooter
03-04-2006, 08:46 PM
My friend brad got me into sxe but im not into the music vegitarian and all that stuff jstu the way of life. I listen to AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, and i like audio slave ALOT. alot of kids at school woudl calssify me as prep but i hang out with everyone and get pissed off when people calssify me. i dont care waht u wear or who u hang out with im still ur friend. but everyone else in sxe including brad wear all black and punk sutff and i wear hollister and american eagle. but im really into the way of life and am hardcore christian. I really like this though because all my friends try to get em to do drugs adn stuff to make me feel better after my mom beats me sometiems they make me think it will make me feel better. but i know better ways. so am i?

xsecx
03-04-2006, 08:56 PM
My friend brad got me into sxe but im not into the music vegitarian and all that stuff jstu the way of life. I listen to AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, and i like audio slave ALOT. alot of kids at school woudl calssify me as prep but i hang out with everyone and get pissed off when people calssify me. i dont care waht u wear or who u hang out with im still ur friend. but everyone else in sxe including brad wear all black and punk sutff and i wear hollister and american eagle. but im really into the way of life and am hardcore christian. I really like this though because all my friends try to get em to do drugs adn stuff to make me feel better after my mom beats me sometiems they make me think it will make me feel better. but i know better ways. so am i?

sounds like you're drug free instead of edge.

stepinsideissue
03-05-2006, 01:35 AM
Yeah clothes don't really matter but the music does. Gotta be hXc. You can listen to the others also but gotta have that hXc.

Thats two votes for just drug free. Which by the way isn't a bad thing.

SgtD
03-05-2006, 04:50 AM
what the others said. being straight edge means being drug free, and supporting the hardcore scene. in your case you are drug free.

xJONNYSCREAMx
03-10-2006, 01:00 PM
what the others said. being straight edge means being drug free, and supporting the hardcore scene. in your case you are drug free.
Iagree. Your pure/poison free.

SgtD
03-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Iagree. Your pure/poison free.
i am sxe therefore i am

xJONNYSCREAMx
03-10-2006, 05:38 PM
i am sxe therefore i am

what?

SgtD
03-11-2006, 04:10 AM
what?
what?

stepinsideissue
03-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Huh????????

XshiXnyX
03-16-2006, 12:42 AM
For Why?

stepinsideissue
03-16-2006, 01:51 AM
For Why?

Chicken thigh.

stepinsideissue
03-16-2006, 01:52 AM
what?

Chicken butt.

SgtD
03-16-2006, 06:04 AM
Chicken butt.
hahaha, this made me laugh loud

livithezombie
04-04-2006, 01:16 PM
I have only been into hardcore for a few months, but i really like it even though i might not be that educated about the bands.
I dont drink, smoke, do drugs, drink caffeine etc. and i have recently started calling myself edge, wheras before i thought i would get called poser or whatever.
So am i straight edge?

xsecx
04-04-2006, 01:20 PM
I have only been into hardcore for a few months, but i really like it even though i might not be that educated about the bands.
I dont drink, smoke, do drugs, drink caffeine etc. and i have recently started calling myself edge, wheras before i thought i would get called poser or whatever.
So am i straight edge?

sounds like you are to me. everyone has to start somewhere.

livithezombie
04-04-2006, 01:29 PM
sounds like you are to me. everyone has to start somewhere.
yeah thats true, but i think it was you that said that 90% of your music taste should be hardcore for you to truly be sxe, and thats not the case for me.

xsecx
04-04-2006, 01:33 PM
yeah thats true, but i think it was you that said that 90% of your music taste should be hardcore for you to truly be sxe, and thats not the case for me.

if I had said anything it would have been that 90% of MY music taste is hardcore, which it is. but that doesn't relate to how straight edge I am. You can't really quantify it, but it definitely is important and should be apart of your life.

livithezombie
04-04-2006, 01:36 PM
if I had said anything it would have been that 90% of MY music taste is hardcore, which it is. but that doesn't relate to how straight edge I am. You can't really quantify it, but it definitely is important and should be apart of your life.
alright, cheers

xJONNYSCREAMx
04-06-2006, 10:27 AM
alright, cheers

fhizz. You are sXe mate. Suggestions for bands...check "the master list" post