PDA

View Full Version : What should we do with "posers"?

collin
02-16-2006, 01:38 PM
All right everybody, let's get some opinions. What defines a "poser", and what should we do with them? Should we accept them or push them away?

rodrigo
02-16-2006, 01:42 PM
All right everybody, let's get some opinions. What defines a "poser", and what should we do with them? Should we accept them or push them away?

its discrimination to push them away

SgtD
02-16-2006, 02:06 PM
i know what we shoudl do, you seem to not know. that's why you diodn't answer my question in the other thread and made a new one?

straightXed
02-16-2006, 02:33 PM

Well heres the definition:

One who affects a particular attribute, attitude, or identity to impress or influence others.

So i guess the action to take is to either to be impressed or influenced or to be influenced or impressed. Anything else, like pushing them away, doesn't really seem like an action that should relate to that of a poseur.

LdsJonessXe
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
who cares
if you dont like them dont hang out with them

xbustedx
02-18-2006, 12:03 AM
yeah if you don't like them then just leave them alone and if they try and bother you tell them to fuck off.

stepinsideissue
02-18-2006, 01:06 AM

We should push them and shove them and kick them while they're down.

Seishin
02-18-2006, 10:42 PM
We should push them and shove them and kick them while they're down.
Sounds like a plan. I agree, just leave them alone if you don't like what they stand for. Simple.

stepinsideissue
02-19-2006, 12:23 AM
Sounds like a plan. I agree, just leave them alone if you don't like what they stand for. Simple.

Ummm sarcasim.

straightXed
02-19-2006, 04:26 AM
Ummm sarcasim.

I think that was understood

Seishin
02-19-2006, 04:55 AM
I think that was understood
Yeah it was, sorry if I didn't make it clear enough :)

stepinsideissue
02-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah it was, sorry if I didn't make it clear enough :)

Well it doesn't sound clear when you say thats a plan.

straightXed
02-19-2006, 02:59 PM

It sounds really clear when you read the rest of the post.

Seishin
02-20-2006, 02:53 AM
Don't worry just a simple misunderstanding, I didn't take you seriously at all so don't worry.

stepinsideissue
02-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Don't worry just a simple misunderstanding, I didn't take you seriously at all so don't worry.

No worries.

xMoranXArmyx
03-21-2006, 12:07 AM

yeah man, the answer is obvious. let them "pose" but stay true to what you personally hold onto. i feel sorry for people that X themselves up with no regard.