PDA

View Full Version : Fuck me, I love Straight Edge

CuddleTheStraightEdge
02-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Holy fuck, Im from Utah. Straight Edgers are everywere here. I dont know why I hide behind my little pro-drug opinions. I need to stop being a pussy, and do something besides act like I'm tough. The Straight Edge is a bunch of totally awesome people, because they originally didnt fit in with the druggies. Who gives a fuck if we get high? Shit, at least you're mature enough to leave us guys alone. We try to prove something to you, but we never do. It's about time someone told you guys how fucking cuddlable you are. You think having an image makes yme cool? Shit I dont think doing drugs makes me cool but I do them because I like how it feels. Your not hard, neither am I, yet, so don't go around thinking I'm tough shit. I need to grow the fuck up, and be real. Straight Edgers are so real, and are starting to take over, it's fucking awesome. One last thing, CUDDLE THE STRAIGHT EDGE

xsecx
02-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Holy fuck, Im from Utah. Straight Edgers are everywere here. I dont know why you guys hide behind your little anti-drug opinions. Quit being pussies, and do something besides act like your tough. The Straight Edge is a bunch of wannabees, because they originally didnt fit in with the druggies. Who gives a fuck if we get high? Shit, at least were mature enough to leave you guys alone. You try to prove something to us, but you never do. It's about time someone told you guys how fucking lame you are. You think having an image makes you cool? Shit I dont think doing drugs makes me cool but I do them because I like how it feels. Your not hard, neither am I, so don't go around thinking your tough shit with X's on your hand. Grow the fuck up, and be real. Straight Edgers are so fake, and are starting to take over, it's fucking sad. One last thing, FUCK THE STRAIGHT EDGE

does someone need a hug?

xbustedx
02-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Holy fuck, Im from Utah. Straight Edgers are everywere here. I dont know why you guys hide behind your little anti-drug opinions. Quit being pussies, and do something besides act like your tough. The Straight Edge is a bunch of wannabees, because they originally didnt fit in with the druggies. Who gives a fuck if we get high? Shit, at least were mature enough to leave you guys alone. You try to prove something to us, but you never do. It's about time someone told you guys how fucking lame you are. You think having an image makes you cool? Shit I dont think doing drugs makes me cool but I do them because I like how it feels. Your not hard, neither am I, so don't go around thinking your tough shit with X's on your hand. Grow the fuck up, and be real. Straight Edgers are so fake, and are starting to take over, it's fucking sad. One last thing, FUCK THE STRAIGHT EDGE

hey you know what? FUCK YOU! you don't know shit about sxe and you never fucking will you close minded prick. And what do you mean "Hide" we don't hide from anything especially pussy ass fuckers like you!. And none of us became sxe because we didn't "fit in with the druggies" we (or at least I) became sxe to have a better healthier life style and so I can out live and become a better more productive part of society that your sorry ass ever will. Stop trying to pretend that you know who we are and the reasons we do what we do. You come here and try and tell us shit about ourselves? well fuck you. And who the fuck said that I became sxe to be cool? "Fake"? how the fuck am I fake? And I hope that we take over so we can put punk ass kids like you in your fucking PLACE!

xbustedx
02-04-2006, 10:06 PM
does someone need a hug?

I thought you should know,that made me laugh.

xsecx
02-04-2006, 10:15 PM
I thought you should know,that made me laugh.

I think the guy had a change of heart.

xbustedx
02-04-2006, 10:55 PM
I think the guy had a change of heart.

....wow.....that just blew over my head. I don't get it.

rodrigo
02-04-2006, 10:58 PM
....wow.....that just blew over my head. I don't get it.

before

after

Holy fuck, Im from Utah. Straight Edgers are everywere here. I dont know why I hide behind my little pro-drug opinions. I need to stop being a pussy, and do something besides act like I'm tough. The Straight Edge is a bunch of totally awesome people, because they originally didnt fit in with the druggies. Who gives a fuck if we get high? Shit, at least you're mature enough to leave us guys alone. We try to prove something to you, but we never do. It's about time someone told you guys how fucking cuddlable you are. You think having an image makes yme cool? Shit I dont think doing drugs makes me cool but I do them because I like how it feels. Your not hard, neither am I, yet, so don't go around thinking I'm tough shit. I need to grow the fuck up, and be real. Straight Edgers are so real, and are starting to take over, it's fucking awesome. One last thing, CUDDLE THE STRAIGHT EDGE

xbustedx
02-04-2006, 11:05 PM
before

after

HA
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

xbustedx
02-04-2006, 11:11 PM
I forgot the admin could do that. haha

stepinsideissue
02-05-2006, 01:13 AM
I forgot the admin could do that. haha

Thats why Dusty is so rad. Just don't piss him off or fear the ball sack.

SgtD
02-05-2006, 07:12 AM
hahaha, that's a good one.

stepinsideissue
02-05-2006, 06:37 PM
It's no joke. Seriously, fear it.

xbustedx
02-05-2006, 06:41 PM
It's no joke. Seriously, fear it.

I'll remember that.

stepinsideissue
02-05-2006, 06:44 PM
I'll remember that.

You think I'm joking don't you?

xbustedx
02-05-2006, 06:48 PM
You think I'm joking don't you?

I don't even know what your talking about.

stepinsideissue
02-05-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't even know what your talking about.

You don't want to.

xbustedx
02-05-2006, 07:20 PM
You don't want to.

no seriously I do.

stepinsideissue
02-05-2006, 07:54 PM
no seriously I do.

Then ask Dusty to give you the ball sac.