PDA

View Full Version : Youllbethedeathofhardcore

stitch29190
01-17-2006, 08:19 AM
many People on this site seem to question or debate which bands are hardcore and which arent, its absoloutely pointless, one mans defenition of hardcore could be another mans pop punk, its time to start a movement which stick together so from here onwards its killingXcore forever....whos with me???

rodrigo
01-17-2006, 08:35 AM
im not

stitch29190
01-17-2006, 08:44 AM
then whats the point in posting you fuckin useless arrogant, ignorant halfassed lil fuckin twat
loads ov love your brother <3 Stitch29190

rodrigo
01-17-2006, 08:56 AM
f you ask who is with you, you should also know who isnt

stitch29190
01-17-2006, 09:02 AM
thats a fair point, i apologise for all those nasty names, i gess i cudda taken that comment in good humour, OKAY who isnt with me?

straightXed
01-17-2006, 09:49 AM
many People on this site seem to question or debate which bands are hardcore and which arent, its absoloutely pointless, one mans defenition of hardcore could be another mans pop punk, its time to start a movement which stick together so from here onwards its killingXcore forever....whos with me???

I don't think its pointless to point out when bands aren't acurately described by the term hardcore. If people are confusing pop punk with hardcore they need to think about what hardcore actually is, for this reason, i too am not with you.

stepinsideissue
01-18-2006, 01:12 AM
thats a fair point, i apologise for all those nasty names, i gess i cudda taken that comment in good humour, OKAY who isnt with me?

I'm not with you. I'll stick to my plain ole boring, old fashioned hXc thank you.

stepinsideissue
01-18-2006, 01:16 AM
then whats the point in posting you fuckin useless arrogant, ignorant halfassed lil fuckin twat

And they call me overly aggressive.

stepinsideissue
01-18-2006, 01:17 AM
As for the poll my pick would be Candace from Walls of Jericho.

xvunderx
01-19-2006, 09:46 AM
I'm not with you on the hardcore things, labels have meanings, that's the whole point.

On the Poll, Frank Iero lookes like the guy from the Used and looks dirty. I'd sleep with non of them.

xsecx
01-19-2006, 09:51 AM

ha ha, you're from hull.

stitch29190
01-31-2006, 06:52 AM
okay...so most if not all of you are not with me, that means i should probably stop trying to get blood from a rock, we all have different aims and ambitions....i truly beleive hardcore should be an al;ternative to average lifestyles of pointless debates and arguments.....whatever it is you beleive is right you must fight for!

xsecx
01-31-2006, 08:44 AM
okay...so most if not all of you are not with me, that means i should probably stop trying to get blood from a rock, we all have different aims and ambitions....i truly beleive hardcore should be an al;ternative to average lifestyles of pointless debates and arguments.....whatever it is you beleive is right you must fight for!

except that isn't what your post was about. you want something to literally have no meaning. to have a term mean something, that has to be based on common usage, which comes through debate and arguments.

xJeffx
09-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Wow I totally should have read the poll question before voting hahahaha.