PDA

View Full Version : Broken Edge

Lost Prophet
12-05-2005, 12:19 PM
I've noticed a lot of former straight edge guys i used to x-core dance w/ smoking pot and such at a recent show. i hate broken edge. i mean, if your gonna smoke, dont claim sXe to begin with!

SgtD
12-05-2005, 12:23 PM
it happens. but how do you think it's possible to be 100% sure what you are/aren't going to do in the future?

and by the way, what is x-core dancing? and what is x-core at all????

stepinsideissue
12-05-2005, 09:51 PM
it happens. but how do you think it's possible to be 100% sure what you are/aren't going to do in the future?

I think he means hXc.

GIZMO
12-06-2005, 07:25 AM
straight edge people who give a shit about others selling out aren't straight edge.

Liefde
12-06-2005, 07:28 AM
For some people this is simply a life style and a choice, for others it's a test for them or they use it as an way to keep themselves off drugs and substain a healthy lifestyle. Some will fall but most will stand and remember what sXe is and what they/it stand/s for. As simple as that. :P

xsecx
12-06-2005, 08:05 AM
For some people this is simply a life style and a choice, for others it's a test for them or they use it as an way to keep themselves off drugs and substain a healthy lifestyle. Some will fall but most will stand and remember what sXe is and what they/it stand/s for. As simple as that. :P

unforunately it's the other way around. most will fall. very few people stay straight, let alone edge for very long.

straightXed
12-06-2005, 12:51 PM
straight edge people who give a shit about others selling out aren't straight edge.

Why does giving a shit about things other people have said or believed make you not straight edge?

stepinsideissue
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM

How do you figure that?

Lost Prophet
12-07-2005, 11:48 AM
how exactly do you figure? is being edge mean i cant care about other people? thats a load of bs buddy

xJoeyNormalx
12-21-2005, 03:33 PM
guys i used to x-core dance

Funny shit.

straightXed
12-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Funny shit.

your rank is some funny shit too.

xJoeyNormalx
12-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Cool, Sec's calling me a sycophant now. Awesome, I must be earning favour of important people through flattery...um...who?

Wahwahwah.

XericX
12-22-2005, 12:27 AM
i think edge breakers are the greatest losers out there. if you make that choice to be sxe you should stick with it. yeah....it's hard to tell what your future holds but you also drive your life. you make the choices. not that i hate edge breakers i just hate their choices. i mean...every edge kid is my hero. i look up to everyone of them. but the second they break their comitment i lose a lot of respect. no longer are they heros in this world to me. it's really a sad thing. but to each his own i guess.

drughate_vegan
12-23-2005, 03:31 AM
and the fact that you mentioned anything about people giving a shit means you give a shit. therefore, by your own reply to what you intended to counteract, you have proven yourself to us that you are not straight edge. does that make any sense to you?
think about what you said.

Hardkorekid3
01-02-2006, 03:42 PM

I couldn't have said the first part better myself.