PDA

View Full Version : Is there a straight edge culture in the hardcore music scene?

c0urage_bReaker</3
11-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Hey,
so im doing something in school called a PIP.[Personal.Interest.Project] and iv chosen ot investigate Straight edge.
so i was told to refine my topic to you know something specific and so i chose "Is there a straight edge culture in the hardcore music scene?"
Straight grabbed my attention because im begging to see that its becomming more and more popular.
i my am not straight edge. but thats the reason why i chose it so i prove in my PIP that there is more to straight edge then meets the eye.
Im new to this forum and i was just wondering if anyone can help me out with my PIP and tell me their stories and what they think of it...everything will be kept annoymous so its ok. just it would be good to get some feedback on this.
Thanks Heaps
Emma xx

stepinsideissue
11-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Hey,
so im doing something in school called a PIP.[Personal.Interest.Project] and iv chosen ot investigate Straight edge.
so i was told to refine my topic to you know something specific and so i chose "Is there a straight edge culture in the hardcore music scene?"
Straight grabbed my attention because im begging to see that its becomming more and more popular.
i my am not straight edge. but thats the reason why i chose it so i prove in my PIP that there is more to straight edge then meets the eye.
Im new to this forum and i was just wondering if anyone can help me out with my PIP and tell me their stories and what they think of it...everything will be kept annoymous so its ok. just it would be good to get some feedback on this.
Thanks Heaps
Emma xx

Part of sXe is being into the hardcore music scene.

kelly
11-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah... I'm not sure your question makes sense, as there isn't really a straightedge culture outside the hardcore music scene

PS - there's another post similar to this called "school straight edge article." Maybe you should read that.