PDA

View Full Version : sxe.com Clothing

Liefde
11-22-2005, 12:53 AM
I was just wondering about the shirt, One Heart "One Heart x One Mind, Countless Voices" if possible can I get a hoodie of it ^_^. I'll contact you when I get the cash but it'll be around christmas, just asking if its possible.

SgtD
11-22-2005, 01:52 AM
I was just wondering about the shirt, One Heart "One Heart x One Mind, Countless Voices" if possible can I get a hoodie of it ^_^. I'll contact you when I get the cash but it'll be around christmas, just asking if its possible.
there won't be any hoodies made this year if my memory serves well

Liefde
11-22-2005, 02:06 AM
Bugger ><, oh well. Thank you very much for the fast reply ^^ guess i'll just get the shirt this christmas heh.

xsecx
11-22-2005, 07:13 AM
Bugger ><, oh well. Thank you very much for the fast reply ^^ guess i'll just get the shirt this christmas heh.

shirts are getting taken down at some point today due to my wife's business getting busy for christmas and the workload for her just being too much. so if you're going to get one, you need to do it soon.

Liefde
11-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Hmm :| seems I'll just say... whenever it is up after Christmas (if it ever will be) I'll get one.

xsecx
11-23-2005, 08:26 AM
Hmm :| seems I'll just say... whenever it is up after Christmas (if it ever will be) I'll get one.

thanks dude. it probably will, but if not, be happy for us because it means viv's stuff is so big she just doesn't have the time to do it.

stepinsideissue
11-23-2005, 09:05 AM
thanks dude. it probably will, but if not, be happy for us because it means viv's stuff is so big she just doesn't have the time to do it.

Wouldn't that be nice for her. I hope that does happen for you guys.

Liefde
12-16-2005, 05:51 AM
Sorry I honestly haven't been around the forums for quite a while. But yer I'd just like to say good luck aswell ^_^ and I hope she does well with it.