PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing drinks - without caffiene!

SgtD
11-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Since a lot of people here seem to be on caffiene, i decided to try and give them some alternatives.

I usually drink lemonade (made out of real lemon) when i feel tired or sleepy or just need to get my attention focus back. It's refreshing, and i love it.
What other refreshing drinks do you guys like?

straightXed
11-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Since a lot of people here seem to be on caffiene, i decided to try and give them some alternatives.

I usually drink lemonade (made out of real lemon) when i feel tired or sleepy or just need to get my attention focus back. It's refreshing, and i love it.
What other refreshing drinks do you guys like?

(Dusty, if you think this should be in the general forum, move it, but i thought it fits here.)

Water for refreshment. I have cranberry juice in the fridge at the moment, i pretty much stick to water or juice.

xsecx
11-19-2005, 03:41 PM
I tend to drink mostly water, hot tea in the winter and iced tea in the summer.

straightXed
11-19-2005, 04:30 PM

You guys had great iced tea there.

GuitarxCore
11-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Water, flavored water, gatorade, lemonade, orange juice, iced tea. Juice and water. LOTS OF IT.

stepinsideissue
11-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Flavored water is high in my ranks. And alot of sunny D and other juices. I'm a fan of cranberry juice the most. Helps the kidneys.

stepinsideissue
11-19-2005, 09:31 PM
I almost for got alot of soy or rice milk. I like the rice alittle more unless it's in a smoothie.

xCAMIx
03-09-2006, 05:12 PM
De caffienayed sodas (esp. decaf pepsi) , water, gatorade, and milk (regardlessss of bloody piss puss.

xvunderx
03-09-2006, 05:36 PM
I drink a lot of water, and a lot of tea! (all de-caff of caffeine free) Mostly hot, but I love Iced tea in summer!

I sometimes have a Sprite, like one or 2 a year, and I love root beer.

Real lemonade is great when it's hot.

Young coconut juice is great, they serve that at a lot of the Vietnamese places we go to.

A drink I like to mix when I'm out is orange juice and tonic water, I also love Orangina and soda and lime.

xGriffox
03-09-2006, 05:57 PM
iced tea, boylan birch beer, stewarts root beer, orange juice, ice water.

Seishin
03-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Water, Orange Juice (favourite), Lemonade and any soda I can get that is uncaffinated. A great organic store near me has many sparkling blackberry, apple, lime, lemon + lime, cranberry and whatever which is nice to grab after school.
I love my iced tea though, any time of the year.

kelly
03-09-2006, 07:54 PM
I mostly drink water. Sometimes also Naked Juice and V8. No soda tho.

xsecx
03-09-2006, 08:06 PM
iced tea, boylan birch beer, stewarts root beer, orange juice, ice water.

most iced tea is caffienated.

mouseman004
03-09-2006, 10:20 PM

Doesnt hot tea have caffiene? I'm not being a smartass here, im actually asking lol

xsecx
03-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Doesnt hot tea have caffiene? I'm not being a smartass here, im actually asking lol

not if it's herbal or decaf.

mouseman004
03-10-2006, 11:10 AM
not if it's herbal or decaf.

oh true enough..thanks for clearin that up

collin
03-10-2006, 12:14 PM
i usually go with sprite, powerade, milk, or water.

atXdawnXweXburn
03-12-2006, 07:55 PM
anything from jones soda, sprite, herbal teas, decaf spiced chai, real lemonade, flavoured waters, milk, decaf coffee, water, apple juice, orange juice, hibiscus tea, pomegranite juice with splenda (i dont use real sugar in anything, and this is the best sweetener ive found) and umm... hot cocoa

atXdawnXweXburn
03-13-2006, 02:32 PM
almost forget. grape and strawberry soda from most dollar stores (some kroger stores also carry soda in a variety of fruit flavours: cherry, grape, strawberry, mango, etc.)

xvunderx
03-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Oo! Ramune is great too! it's a japanese soda, the regular flavor is similar to Sprite, but the melon one is really good too.

I like it because it's not as sweet and sickly as a lot of other sodas, and it comes in these neat bottles...

http://www.gaijingeisha.com/images2/blog/ramune.jpg

The stopper is a little glass ball you push down, and then just hangs out in the bottle. It's neat.

XshiXnyX
03-13-2006, 08:10 PM
I just have straight up water. Seems to Wake me up more than caffeine does, though I have no idea why.....

atXdawnXweXburn
03-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Oo! Ramune is great too! it's a japanese soda, the regular flavor is similar to Sprite, but the melon one is really good too.

I like it because it's not as sweet and sickly as a lot of other sodas, and it comes in these neat bottles...

http://www.gaijingeisha.com/images2/blog/ramune.jpg

The stopper is a little glass ball you push down, and then just hangs out in the bottle. It's neat.

holy snap. where can i get some of that? it sounds good. and i like the little whale, it made me smile. =P