PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel you are better then non-sXe people?

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 02:41 AM
I was talking to my friend on MSN and she acts like you people and is against sex/drugs/alcohol etc. And she told me that she thinks I am a retard and that she is better then me, now I am not accusing all of you of being this way because I don't know you I was just wondering if this is the usual sXe attitude or if some of you are alright, and you just don't smoke and stuff

Kat

straightXed
11-19-2005, 06:05 AM
I was talking to my friend on MSN and she acts like you people and is against sex/drugs/alcohol etc. And she told me that she thinks I am a retard and that she is better then me, now I am not accusing all of you of being this way because I don't know you I was just wondering if this is the usual sXe attitude or if some of you are alright, and you just don't smoke and stuff

Kat

Well i am definitely better than anyone who feels the need to smoke tobabco, and i don't smell like an ashtray and i'm not so dumb that i get hooked on a cancerous and lethal drug that has no real benifit to the user. My culture is a drinking culture and i am definitely better than the behaviour of the drunks i see every friday and saturday night. I also don't need a drink to be able to loosen up a interact socially, i don't need to pickle my liver to have a good time. I don't act out of my mind and i don't have such a small control over myself that i need to be inebriated for fun. And i am better than anyone who breaks the law to do drugs, i have more self control and am able to do thinks socially that don't depend on being high, my life doesn't revolve arround the substances i take to get high. I am more aware and reactive than those on drugs, i am doing less damage to my body than those on drugs. That said whilst i am better than these people it does not mean that each and everyone of these people has exactly the same potential to better themselves by simply removing the moronic use of tobaco, alcohol and illegal drugs.

I am better than you.

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 06:37 AM
O so you all are so closed minded as my friend?

Shakespeare smoked pot.
Winston Churchill Smoked alot
Adolf Hitler never drank, smoked and was a vegatarian.

xXReneXx
11-19-2005, 06:57 AM
Shakespeare smoked pot.

that's why you don't understand dick when reading his plays XD

xsecx
11-19-2005, 08:37 AM

Shakespeare smoked pot.

I love it when kids use the closed minded argument when people don't agree with them.

and stuff about hitler isn't true, except that he didn't smoke.
http://www.foodrevolution.org/askjohn/47.htm

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 10:13 AM
No I mean, 'live and let live' You go by what you think is right and I will go by what I believe is right. As long as you don't tell me not to smoke/drink/do drugs I am happy and I wont try and sell you drugs. Does anyone else think this is reasonable?

straightXed
11-19-2005, 10:17 AM

Shakespeare smoked pot.

Winston churchill was an idiot for smoking, i didn't say smoking made you bad in areas of politics. Smoking is a stupid thing to do.

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Can we agree with what i just said?

xsecx
11-19-2005, 10:18 AM
No I mean, 'live and let live' You go by what you think is right and I will go by what I believe is right. As long as you don't tell me not to smoke/drink/do drugs I am happy and I wont try and sell you drugs. Does anyone else think this is reasonable?

yeah except you came here specifically to tell us that you're right and we're wrong. so how does that work?

straightXed
11-19-2005, 10:21 AM

Well then why are you calling me close minded? No one told you not to do drugs but think about it, you are on a straightedge website where a lot of the discourse will be about not doing drugs, the negative effect of drugs etc.

If you believe its right to smoke go ahead, however having an addiction to chemicals is somewhat of a weakness and as such not having that weakness makes me better than you.

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 10:24 AM
You can't get physically addicted to marijuana only mentally; So its the same sort of addiction you could get from for instance, water.

Also no one has ever died from smoking pot. People have died from drinking too much water as it dilutes the minerals too much, but only if you drink like 100 litres a day. Stop drinking so much water! It will kill you!

xsecx
11-19-2005, 10:32 AM
You can't get physically addicted to marijuana only mentally; So its the same sort of addiction you could get from for instance, water.

not true, but good try comparing apples to oranges.

Also no one has ever died from smoking pot. People have died from drinking too much water as it dilutes the minerals too much, but only if you drink like 100 litres a day. Stop drinking so much water! It will kill you!

also not true.

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 10:35 AM
It is true actually. No one has ever died from exclusively smoking Cannabis.

xsecx
11-19-2005, 10:37 AM
It is true actually. No one has ever died from exclusively smoking Cannabis.

no it isn't.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/content_objectid=13836296_method=full_siteid=50082 _headline=-Cannabis-poisoning-kills-Welsh-addict-name_page.html

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 10:45 AM
He smoked stupid amounts of it.

xsecx
11-19-2005, 10:52 AM

and he still died from it. just like tons of people have died from cancer related directly to their smoking.

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Yes, thry dried from smoking the tobacco in the joints, if you had a purie or smoked it in a bong you wouldn't die!

xsecx
11-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Yes, thry dried from smoking the tobacco in the joints, if you had a purie or smoked it in a bong you wouldn't die!

bullshit again. what do you actually base your bullshit on?

straightXed
11-19-2005, 11:29 AM

It has other negative effects on health, marijuana is still cancerous when smoked pure. Bongs have been known to cause bronchitis, pneumonia and pass TB around.

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 12:01 PM
They also help with many illnesses

sxerules!
11-19-2005, 12:01 PM
How the fuck could a bong cause TB? I understand Bronchitis and Pneumonia, but TB?

straightXed
11-19-2005, 12:04 PM
How the fuck could a bong cause TB? I understand Bronchitis and Pneumonia, but TB?

Perhaps you should go back and read the post.

straightXed
11-19-2005, 12:04 PM

So do opiates, is heroin ok then?

xsecx
11-19-2005, 03:36 PM

so you're smoking it to help with an illness?

GuitarxCore
11-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Just like people that die from "drinking too much water".
Please, sir, keep your ignorance to yourself.
I'm giggling too much to even try and comprehend what you might be implying in half of your reasonless posts.
Spam.
Boulderdash.
Save yourself from humiliation.

stepinsideissue
11-19-2005, 09:37 PM

Kat

We're not better than everybody just you.

stepinsideissue
11-19-2005, 09:38 PM

Any amount is a stupid amount.

sxerules!
11-20-2005, 01:31 PM
mmhmm a 1/10 is REALLY stupid amount, Cannabis is fun, cannabis good, You would smoke it if you could.

xsecx
11-20-2005, 01:33 PM
mmhmm a 1/10 is REALLY stupid amount, Cannabis is fun, cannabis good, You would smoke it if you could.

is it completely lost to you that we can smoke it but chose not to? Do you also realize how much of an idiot you're coming off as?

GuitarxCore
11-20-2005, 02:12 PM
is it completely lost to you that we can smoke it but chose not to? Do you also realize how much of an idiot you're coming off as?
How could he/she?
Too busy lighting up.

straightXed
11-20-2005, 03:21 PM

Ignoring the issues you raised now aren't you. Questions have been asked perhaps seeing as people were good enough to answer yours you could answer theirs in return.

stepinsideissue
11-20-2005, 06:14 PM

What the fuck is a 1/10? 1/10 of what? Are we talking 1/10th of a gram or a pound? And again any amout is stupid. I could very easily go to my neighbors apartment and smoke some if I wanted. I'm just smarter than that and choose not to smoke. Sounds like you shoulld try the same.

yourdoomawaitsu
11-20-2005, 08:48 PM
i don't feel i'm better then someone who does drink,smoke. but i am definetly cleaner and i will live longer(maybe). I still talk to people who do drink sometimes and smoke cigs, but i will not talk to any drug users unless they want to talk about quiting and want advice or something.

Liefde
11-21-2005, 12:05 AM
I'm not going to argue with you, but I just want to say. If you aren't in search for help or information on Straight Edge.. why are you posting here ? Are you specifically posting here to get flammed or just spam the forums ?!

straightXed
11-21-2005, 07:37 AM
i don't feel i'm better then someone who does drink,smoke. but i am definetly cleaner and i will live longer(maybe). I still talk to people who do drink sometimes and smoke cigs, but i will not talk to any drug users unless they want to talk about quiting and want advice or something.

Don't you feel cleaner and healthier equates to being better within yourself and having a better control over yourself?

kelly
11-21-2005, 08:26 AM
I'm not going to argue with you, but I just want to say. If you aren't in search for help or information on Straight Edge.. why are you posting here ? Are you specifically posting here to get flammed or just spam the forums ?!
He/she just likes to annoy these kids, I think.

sxerules!
11-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Ok, give me help/advice on how to stop my drug problem.

straightXed
11-21-2005, 11:29 AM

Still haven't addressed the points raised, are you unable to do so?

xsecx
11-21-2005, 02:05 PM

a bullet would help.

stepinsideissue
11-21-2005, 04:21 PM
a bullet would help.

Damn somebody beat me to what I was gonna say.

straightXed
11-21-2005, 05:01 PM
Damn somebody beat me to what I was gonna say.

I thought it but decided not to post it, kinda hoping i could lure them into trying to respond to a loosing argument.

stepinsideissue
11-21-2005, 08:36 PM
I thought it but decided not to post it, kinda hoping i could lure them into trying to respond to a loosing argument.

If that's the case good luck. I don't think there is going to be much of an intelligent response or conversation from this one.

xsecx
11-21-2005, 08:54 PM

oh she's never responding again.

straightXed
11-22-2005, 01:12 PM

I know, she graduated asshat school.

xRodboi!x
11-22-2005, 02:55 PM
i don't feel better than anyone who's not an edger.I believe sxe as a personal choice,lifestyle so i let people do what they want,eve if i i find it supid sometimes,i won't try to convince em to became straigh edge.some may have tehir reasons to smoke or drug themselves.i can't despise pot smokers coz i'm a former one.but i guess that sometimes some stoned people need to be ass kicked coz they're really ridiculous in playing a "i'm a junkie,i'm fuckin stoned and it makes me dumb for a moment" role
xxxstraight judes are ripping their bedxxx

stepinsideissue
11-23-2005, 12:16 AM

Finally give her the old boot?