PDA

View Full Version : best show i a long time

gatsaw
10-22-2005, 04:51 PM
i was just at a GREAT show, the playing band were: affordable hybrid, traktor, sound oe and smackdown. they are all swedish bands so you guys have probably never heard of any of them, but if any of thoose bands plays near you be sure not to miss them, because they are all really awsome live (traktor and smackdown had the two most intense shows i´ve ever seen)...and all of them play good music (according to me).

SgtD
10-23-2005, 03:09 AM
http://www.lehrerweb.at/gs/projekte/su/bauernhof/images/traktor.gif ?

XVigilanteX
10-23-2005, 03:35 PM
wow....tractors...wow...

XvagueprophetX
10-23-2005, 04:14 PM
is that a hybrid tractor?

gatsaw
10-23-2005, 04:24 PM
yeah they were all dressed upp just like that. four guys in traktor-suits, and it has to be spelled with a k.

stepinsideissue
10-23-2005, 11:16 PM
I just thought the list had alot of typo's

stepinsideissue
10-23-2005, 11:18 PM
is that a hybrid tractor?

A very cheap, very affordable hybrid tractor.

SgtD
10-24-2005, 03:16 AM
yeah they were all dressed upp just like that. four guys in traktor-suits, and it has to be spelled with a k.
sounds like a fun band! that's what bands these days lack: humour.

XVigilanteX
10-24-2005, 12:15 PM
last good show i heard about (my wife went last time) was terror and bury your dead. bury your dead is a cool show but they played with some local band when i saw them. but my wife said terror and bury your dead was good.

gatsaw
10-24-2005, 01:04 PM
I just thought the list had alot of typo's
no, no typo´s that i can see.

gatsaw
10-24-2005, 01:12 PM
sounds like a fun band! that's what bands these days lack: humour.
accually they weren´t dressed up it tractor-suits (it was a joke if you didn´t get it. what is a tractor-suit anyway?) the were dressed in all black, trousers and shirts. but their show was really great, and they showed more humor than most bands. a lot of cool/fun moves and it really showed that they enjoyed playing.

one band (not hardcore) had really fun show last spring. they had one guy who played with a toy duck, and they played video-game music with some samples from old nes games like megaman 2. their show was fun, and they had humor.

O_o
10-24-2005, 01:33 PM
last show that i saw that had a lot of humour was slapshot a couple of months ago. boy that choke has got an amazing sense of humour. unfortunately, 90% of the people don't get it.

straightXed
10-24-2005, 06:41 PM
I just got back from a kick ass show. CAPTAIN INSANO (awesome local welsh youth crew) TURN COLD (not really into it) BLUE MONDAY (just awesome vancouver straightedge) and GO IT ALONE (they kicked ass)

It was a really fun show, i keep seeing captain insano at every show i go to, they made a supprise showing at the Champion show the other day.

SgtD
10-25-2005, 12:19 AM
accually they weren´t dressed up it tractor-suits (it was a joke if you didn´t get it. what is a tractor-suit anyway?) the were dressed in all black, trousers and shirts. but their show was really great, and they showed more humor than most bands. a lot of cool/fun moves and it really showed that they enjoyed playing.

one band (not hardcore) had really fun show last spring. they had one guy who played with a toy duck, and they played video-game music with some samples from old nes games like megaman 2. their show was fun, and they had humor.
no traktor suit? damn

SgtD
10-25-2005, 12:23 AM
last show that i saw that had a lot of humour was slapshot a couple of months ago. boy that choke has got an amazing sense of humour. unfortunately, 90% of the people don't get it.
i didn't have the opportunity to see them, but i was told that choke gave a canned beer to a punk at their show, filled with water and laughed when the punk wasn't satisfied (i'M mad at him right now, he didn't log on to make the interview we arranged this weekend)

SgtD
10-25-2005, 12:25 AM
I just got back from a kick ass show. CAPTAIN INSANO (awesome local welsh youth crew) TURN COLD (not really into it) BLUE MONDAY (just awesome vancouver straightedge) and GO IT ALONE (they kicked ass)

It was a really fun show, i keep seeing captain insano at every show i go to, they made a supprise showing at the Champion show the other day.
i saw blue monday and go it alone a couple of weeks ago, and they were really good. i liked blue monday better, even though they didn't play my favourite song "bite the curb"

straightXed
10-25-2005, 04:00 PM
i saw blue monday and go it alone a couple of weeks ago, and they were really good. i liked blue monday better, even though they didn't play my favourite song "bite the curb"

Ahh, that would probably answer my other post!

I prefer blue monday too but its only marginal.

SgtD
10-26-2005, 12:27 AM
Ahh, that would probably answer my other post!

I prefer blue monday too but its only marginal.
yep

XVigilanteX
10-26-2005, 10:44 AM
call me naive but is blue monday edge?....forgive my stupidity.

stepinsideissue
10-26-2005, 11:07 AM

Yes the are an edge band Mr. Naive.

straightXed
10-26-2005, 11:19 AM

Yes and they are awesome.

XVigilanteX
10-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Yes the are an edge band Mr. Naive.
ok i guees i asked for that one. i think i hvae heard them before. what other bands do they sound like?

straightXed
10-26-2005, 12:04 PM
ok i guees i asked for that one. i think i hvae heard them before. what other bands do they sound like?

Listen to them and you will know.

http://www.bridge9.com/bridgenine/media-mp3s.html