PDA

View Full Version : Straight Edge and violence!

sXe Guy!
09-26-2005, 03:05 AM
Such as militant sXe do you agree to there violent approach of correction or do you prefer that people make their own choices in life?

I personaly find meaningless violenc to be stupid, but i'm just curious to see what other people think.

xXxJayxXx
09-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Such as militant sXe do you agree to there violent approach of correction or do you prefer that people make their own choices in life?

I personaly find meaningless violenc to be stupid, but i'm just curious to see what other people think.

I think people make decisions on there own. Sure in the hardcore scene there are alot of kids that come out to be hardasses and if you fuck with them you'll get jumped. I don't find the need to result to violence unless its crucial. People have different thoughts and views on things and the way they deal with them.

xvunderx
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
I think people say they are militant as an excuse to start fights, if they cared that much they'd do something far more constructive than starting fights at a show.

xGingerSnapsx
09-27-2005, 01:01 PM
I think people say they are militant as an excuse to start fights, if they cared that much they'd do something far more constructive than starting fights at a show.

agreed.

xARSONx
09-28-2005, 04:23 AM
I believe that people should make their own choises. There is no point in starting fights against people who doesn't share your belifs. Its wrong.

xGingerSnapsx
09-28-2005, 02:13 PM
its true.. i don't say or just anything about the way other people live their lives.. but if some one does it me i tend to get very defensive (may end in a fight)

drughate_vegan
09-28-2005, 11:20 PM
gandhi overthrew the british empire without a single act of violence. silent protest, actually.

XvagueprophetX
09-29-2005, 10:09 AM
gandhi overthrew the british empire without a single act of violence. silent protest, actually.
refresh my memory... then what happened to gandhi?

xGingerSnapsx
09-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Wasn't he shot?

straightXed
09-29-2005, 12:36 PM

Gandhi was a cheeky shit.

drughate_vegan
10-13-2005, 02:34 AM
Wasn't he shot?
he was later shot by one of his own pupils.

xlbenlx
10-16-2005, 10:37 AM
I think there is a much better solution than violence or silent protest. Tickling