PDA

View Full Version : online shirt search

kinealg
09-17-2005, 05:35 PM
ive been wanderign the boards for a while and decided to post a questino cos i figure u guys would be the best to ask:

i been lookin for an online place to get reliable edge shirts from, and there's summat particular im looking for:

im lookin for a long-sleeved white shirt that has summat like sXe or xXx or summat running down the side of it. any ideas?

thanks in advance

xXx

XvagueprophetX
09-17-2005, 05:51 PM
ive been wanderign the boards for a while and decided to post a questino cos i figure u guys would be the best to ask:

i been lookin for an online place to get reliable edge shirts from, and there's summat particular im looking for:

im lookin for a long-sleeved white shirt that has summat like sXe or xXx or summat running down the side of it. any ideas?

thanks in advance

xXx
you type with a yorkshire accent...

xsecx
09-17-2005, 05:52 PM

thanks in advance

xXx

depending on how much you're willing to pay we can do it.

XvagueprophetX
09-17-2005, 05:54 PM
depending on how much you're willing to pay we can do it.
you'd put skulls on it too, wouldn't you?

xsecx
09-17-2005, 05:56 PM
you'd put skulls on it too, wouldn't you?

you'd have to ask viv, she's the one that does the drawing.

kinealg
09-17-2005, 06:30 PM
10 dollars. 14 max.

also, i live in the uk too

xsecx
09-17-2005, 06:43 PM
10 dollars. 14 max.

also, i live in the uk too

long sleeves are more than regular t's. if you find regular t's at $10 you've got people giving away their time for a 1 color print. plus you're looking at least a few dollars on top of that for shipping. all that being said, I've never seen anyone doing what you're looking for.

kinealg
09-17-2005, 06:52 PM
wats your price?

xsecx
09-17-2005, 07:01 PM
wats your price?

http://sxe.com/clothing_page.htm

kinealg
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
i mean, how much do you want for the shirt i described as well as p&p?

xsecx
09-17-2005, 07:07 PM
i mean, how much do you want for the shirt i described as well as p&p?

to do just one shirt would a be a lot, but even looking at the wholesale prices for long sleeve shirts, you're looking at $10 or so cost for the shirt alone, that's not even factoring in the other stuff. If we were going to print long sleeve shirts, they'd probably have to be $18 at least for 1 color and then more for each color.

kinealg
09-17-2005, 07:08 PM
so how about 22 dollars for the shirt as well as p&p? does that sound ok to you?

xsecx
09-17-2005, 07:25 PM
so how about 22 dollars for the shirt as well as p&p? does that sound ok to you?

this is all hypothetical at this point. We just put up new stuff and have a bunch of shirts we still need to print before there'd be time to do anything else, but I imagne we'll probably be putting up some hoodies and now maybe some long sleeves in about month or so.

kinealg
09-17-2005, 07:50 PM
i guess this brings me back to my original question. in case i didn't make it clear, im looking for the sXe/xXx etc go down the sleeve.

any ideas?

xstepaheadx
09-25-2005, 09:43 PM
maybe look around your town or city and see if theres a shop that can put a design on a shirt for you I know in caglary we have alot of shops that can

that or buy a long sleeve shirt and there is this paper you can buy that you print what you want on it and iron it onto your shirt you could do that