PDA

View Full Version : the most proficient edge site

drughate_vegan
09-10-2005, 12:41 AM
http://store.yahoo.com/kazootoys/straightedge.html

straightXed
09-10-2005, 12:58 AM

I'm begining to see the root of all your misperception.

drughate_vegan
09-10-2005, 02:17 AM
I'm begining to see the root of all your misperception.
it's a fucking joke

straightXed
09-10-2005, 10:35 AM
it's a fucking joke

Yet when a joke flies back at you this is your response, why is that?

kelly
09-10-2005, 12:05 PM
I like the dinosaur one.

stepinsideissue
09-10-2005, 04:57 PM

Why am I not surprised.

drughate_vegan
09-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Yet when a joke flies back at you this is your response, why is that?
i am not responsible for your emotions.

drughate_vegan
09-14-2005, 10:55 PM
I like the dinosaur one.
i know.

MidnightHours
09-15-2005, 11:11 AM
My computers not letting me open links for some reason. I want to see stuff too.

kelly
09-15-2005, 11:23 AM
i know.
You know I like the dinosaur one? That's kinda creepy.

kelly
09-15-2005, 11:24 AM
My computers not letting me open links for some reason. I want to see stuff too.
Don't worry, it's just a bunch of educational placemats.

xsecx
09-15-2005, 11:26 AM
You know I like the dinosaur one? That's kinda creepy.

he has some candy and van without windows to pick you up in after school.

kelly
09-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Vegan candy?

MidnightHours
09-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Don't worry, it's just a bunch of educational placemats.

Ok well my imagination gave me more to look for then that...

stepinsideissue
09-15-2005, 05:03 PM

Now that's just wrong.

straightXed
09-16-2005, 02:14 PM
i am not responsible for your emotions.

But its emotions i'm refering too, you reacted to my joke with a rather emotional response, why? And what made you mention my emotions? Rhere you go another two questions for you to hide away from.

drughate_vegan
09-16-2005, 08:14 PM
But its emotions i'm refering too, you reacted to my joke with a rather emotional response, why?
well, i guess i have no idea who is or is not serious or not with me on here since i've had a lot of debating and problematic responses with a lot of you guys, since i've been open and sincere and that leaves me to feel like no matter what i am saying is taken as nothing but shit.

[/QUOTE]And what made you mention my emotions? Rhere you go another two questions for you to hide away from.[/QUOTE]
i mentioned your emotions, because i had to mention mine. that might not make sense.. but, like i said, it's who i am. and i think it is very importaqnt for people to understand themselves for themselves as a whole-- yes, a whole person, a whole self. so, i responded in a therapeutic sense in my form ofbeing such.. but you and i have had little of positive conversation with each other, so i suppose my reply on your emotions wouldn't really be much embraced without defense.. no?
let's keep the peace.

straightXed
09-17-2005, 05:47 AM
well, i guess i have no idea who is or is not serious or not with me on here since i've had a lot of debating and problematic responses with a lot of you guys, since i've been open and sincere and that leaves me to feel like no matter what i am saying is taken as nothing but shit.

The responses are only a problem because of they way you conduct yourself on here and you rarely seem to accept any responsibility for your actions. My quip in this post is a result of the way you have portrayed yourself on here and if you didn't see the joke coming when you posted the link then maybe you don't know enough about your whole self.

i mentioned your emotions, because i had to mention mine. that might not make sense.. but, like i said, it's who i am. and i think it is very importaqnt for people to understand themselves for themselves as a whole-- yes, a whole person, a whole self. so, i responded in a therapeutic sense in my form ofbeing such.. but you and i have had little of positive conversation with each other, so i suppose my reply on your emotions wouldn't really be much embraced without defense.. no?
let's keep the peace.

But you didn't mention your emotions and mine were not relative. If you replied to emotions of mine in a way that was relative then it would not really be met with defensiveness again its just a simple question as to why you mentioned them when it wasn't at all relative. The points i raise in our conversation are generally positive and aimed toward a better understanding however you often choose to ignore them, for some one who is eager to learn about themselves it puzzles me that you would negate to learn how you fit with and interact with other as a whole, it would reflect a lot about yourself. I don't know what relativity peace has here either, i mean is this not peaceful?

drughate_vegan
09-17-2005, 10:21 PM
it's time that i listened to myself. i've been stagnant in life with various positions and matters that i have draw astray from me. everything i post on here is not in direct relation to you guys.. i know that sucks.. so, i need to keep quiet and listen.
there's always things in life that challenge our sanity.. my challenge happens to keep quiet while pushing me in the back... blah blah blah. thanks again for sticking to me through this -- some of wha i say is definitely true and right. some is random emotions of uncertainty. sorry for the confusion.. hah.