View Full Version : Thats it

djay
09-06-2005, 08:14 PM
i placed my order on RevHq. i bought

minor threat-complete discography
gorilla bisuits-start today
7 seconds-the crew
strike anywhere-change is a sound

thats it for the moment, as soon as uniform choice's scream for choice get out of it's ''out of stock'' status, im buying it.

yeah, altough some may say strike anywhere could have been replaced for a most crucial record...but its a must for me

xGriffox
09-06-2005, 09:31 PM

7 seconds-the crew

thats it for the moment, as soon as uniform choice's scream for choice get out of it's ''out of stock'' status, im buying it.

yeah, altough some may say strike anywhere could have been replaced for a most crucial record...but its a must for me

at least change is a sound is a good CD.

IAN
09-06-2005, 11:29 PM
Hell yeah...what a great picks....at least you show to everyone you're no poser

keithxXx
09-07-2005, 12:27 AM

7 seconds-the crew

not a bad choice, although i am quite mad at revhq.com. i ordered a few things 9 days ago and it is still not here. :(

SgtD
09-07-2005, 04:35 AM
not a bad choice, although i am quite mad at revhq.com. i ordered a few things 9 days ago and it is still not here. :(
ha!

xsecx
09-07-2005, 09:26 AM

man 9 whole days. better call the cops.

djay
09-07-2005, 10:29 AM
man 9 whole days. better call the cops.
hahaha!

djay
09-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Hell yeah...what a great picks....at least you show to everyone you're no poser
i dont have anything to prove to anyone. im just happy to know im going to recieve them soon!