PDA

View Full Version : so, i say

drughate_vegan
08-24-2005, 03:11 AM
hi everyone.
i am really done.
my full-self has been emploded and that's all i can stand.
i care too much.. so i hurts too much.
i never meant to cause any conflict - i know it's really not as bad as it seems..
i just have shit to put up with now..
life.
sXe always.
- marc

SgtD
08-24-2005, 07:17 AM
hi everyone.
i am really done.
my full-self has been emploded and that's all i can stand.
i care too much.. so i hurts too much.
i never meant to cause any conflict - i know it's really not as bad as it seems..
i just have shit to put up with now..
life.
sXe always.
- marc
you still don't get it do you?

xsecx
08-24-2005, 08:36 AM
what's a full-self? and how can you care so much about something you never took the time to learn about and be an actual apart of?

drughate_vegan
09-04-2005, 02:01 AM
what's a full-self?
a full self is an entire 'you' - not just a portion of what you allow yourself to be stuck in. for example, we all have multiple peronalities and desires and wishes -- but, too many of us DECIDE to only allowone of us to shine through -- loudly and ultimately. does that make you sure? or worth? or significant? probably not.. it makes you stuck and set in your way-- afraid of change and afraid to listen.
[/QUOTE]and how can you care so much about something you never took the time to learn about and be an actual apart of?[/QUOTE]
i could ask the same of you of this world as a whole.

xsecx
09-04-2005, 08:50 AM
a full self is an entire 'you' - not just a portion of what you allow yourself to be stuck in. for example, we all have multiple peronalities and desires and wishes -- but, too many of us DECIDE to only allowone of us to shine through -- loudly and ultimately. does that make you sure? or worth? or significant? probably not.. it makes you stuck and set in your way-- afraid of change and afraid to listen.

thanks for proving that you're completely crazy.

i could ask the same of you of this world as a whole.

except that it wouldn't make any sense to. there is no way in any scenario you have anything to do with straight edge, or ever have. Have you ever been to a show? Have you interacted with a large group of edge kids at any time in any actual literal place?

drughate_vegan
09-04-2005, 09:51 AM
thanks for proving that you're completely crazy.?
okay.

except that it wouldn't make any sense to. there is no way in any scenario you have anything to do with straight edge, or ever have. Have you ever been to a show? Have you interacted with a large group of edge kids at any time in any actual literal place?
actually i have been to shows and have known plenty of edge kids. back in dallas

keithxXx
09-05-2005, 01:42 AM
okay.

actually i have been to shows and have known plenty of edge kids. back in dallas
weren't you the one that said that he dosen't know any edge people, and that you created it ?

stepinsideissue
09-06-2005, 10:39 AM
what's a full-self? and how can you care so much about something you never took the time to learn about and be an actual apart of?

That's when you eat too much at the buffet.

stepinsideissue
09-06-2005, 10:42 AM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]a full self is an entire 'you' - not just a portion of what you allow yourself to be stuck in. for example, we all have multiple peronalities and desires and wishes -- but, too many of us DECIDE to only allowone of us to shine through -- loudly and ultimately. does that make you sure? or worth? or significant? probably not.. it makes you stuck and set in your way-- afraid of change and afraid to listen.

I'm pretty sure that there is only one me in my head. If you have a problem with multiple personalities maybe you should be talking to a "shrink" and not us. I don't buy this any more than I buy that you invented sXe.

drughate_vegan
09-08-2005, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]a full self is an entire 'you' - not just a portion of what you allow yourself to be stuck in. for example, we all have multiple peronalities and desires and wishes -- but, too many of us DECIDE to only allowone of us to shine through -- loudly and ultimately. does that make you sure? or worth? or significant? probably not.. it makes you stuck and set in your way-- afraid of change and afraid to listen.

I'm pretty sure that there is only one me in my head. If you have a problem with multiple personalities maybe you should be talking to a "shrink" and not us. I don't buy this any more than I buy that you invented sXe.

ok.. but YOU aremore than one aspect. and if you say you are not, then that is a lie. not one person in existance can be just one-dimensional.. unless they are dead. we all have personality traits and characteristics that are who we are.. and we have more than one.. and those are what make us multiple in personlaity. it isn't insanity.. it's the contrary.

stepinsideissue
09-09-2005, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]

ok.. but YOU aremore than one aspect. and if you say you are not, then that is a lie. not one person in existance can be just one-dimensional.. unless they are dead. we all have personality traits and characteristics that are who we are.. and we have more than one.. and those are what make us multiple in personlaity. it isn't insanity.. it's the contrary.

Being a completely emotionaly detatched person I tend to disagree.

drughate_vegan
09-09-2005, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

Being a completely emotionaly detatched person I tend to disagree.
that's a lie.. if you were completely emotionally detached you would have not buisness here spouting your opinion.. fore, that too is based on emotions. all things are.

xsecx
09-09-2005, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
that's a lie.. if you were completely emotionally detached you would have not buisness here spouting your opinion.. fore, that too is based on emotions. all things are.

can you at least be consistant with your bullshit?

straightXed
09-09-2005, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]

Or preprogrammed ideology of someone else, don't you ever watch sci-fi?

stepinsideissue
09-09-2005, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]

Opinion comes from thought not emotion. Emotions usually occur with out thought. There fore the two are completely separate things. I can sit here and read items posted by other people and formulate educated responses with out becomeing emotionaly envolved. There are times where I chose not to though. Reporters when writing a story do they not just report the story without adding their own emotions to the story? In my field of work you tend to not let emotion get in the way of your rational thinking. You detatch because if you become too emotionally envolved you can't do the job right.

drughate_vegan
09-09-2005, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

Opinion comes from thought not emotion. Emotions usually occur with out thought. There fore the two are completely separate things. I can sit here and read items posted by other people and formulate educated responses with out becomeing emotionaly envolved. There are times where I chose not to though. Reporters when writing a story do they not just report the story without adding their own emotions to the story? In my field of work you tend to not let emotion get in the way of your rational thinking. You detatch because if you become too emotionally envolved you can't do the job right.
well, yeah.. if you were simply reading a script then that takes no emotion..
so, what script are you reciting from? otherwise, your responses are from you..
and yes, thoughts come from emotions.. what else would they come from? if you were not emotionally involved, then you would not respond.. or you would just respond with blankness and silence. but you don't.. you use your voice.. and that's a damn good thing to use.. and that voice comes from within you.. from your thoughts, emotions and all things having to do with what you feel. they are all connected as one-- as you are,, unless you are a fraud of the self.. and only like to lie, then you have to respond with sincerity and that includes emotions.

stepinsideissue
09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
well, yeah.. if you were simply reading a script then that takes no emotion..
so, what script are you reciting from? otherwise, your responses are from you..
and yes, thoughts come from emotions.. what else would they come from? if you were not emotionally involved, then you would not respond.. or you would just respond with blankness and silence. but you don't.. you use your voice.. and that's a damn good thing to use.. and that voice comes from within you.. from your thoughts, emotions and all things having to do with what you feel. they are all connected as one-- as you are,, unless you are a fraud of the self.. and only like to lie, then you have to respond with sincerity and that includes emotions.

You sound like a really bad fortune cookie.

drughate_vegan
09-14-2005, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

and you sound like you have something to say

stepinsideissue
09-15-2005, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
and you sound like you have something to say

Like what?

drughate_vegan
09-15-2005, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

Like what?
how should i know?

kelly
09-16-2005, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

Ooh, I want that fortune cookie, it must be freakin' huge to fit all that bs.

stepinsideissue
09-16-2005, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
how should i know?

You were the one who said that it sounded like I had something to say. Remember?

stepinsideissue
09-16-2005, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
Ooh, I want that fortune cookie, it must be freakin' huge to fit all that bs.

Hahahahahaha

Mmmmm big fortune cookie mmmmm..

drughate_vegan
09-16-2005, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

You were the one who said that it sounded like I had something to say. Remember?
yes.. and all that means is that i felt like there was more you wanted to elaborate on.. i was simply mentioning a feeling of the moment of our discussion. was there more you wanted to say? if not-- that's cool. of course.

stepinsideissue
09-17-2005, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
yes.. and all that means is that i felt like there was more you wanted to elaborate on.. i was simply mentioning a feeling of the moment of our discussion. was there more you wanted to say? if not-- that's cool. of course.

What's the point?

drughate_vegan
09-17-2005, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

What's the point?
my booty hurts

stepinsideissue
09-17-2005, 01:29 AM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
my booty hurts

Are you sure you're 27 yrs. old?

drughate_vegan
09-17-2005, 01:51 AM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

Are you sure you're 27 yrs. old?
yes. but what does that have to do with anything?

straightXed
09-17-2005, 05:52 AM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]
yes. but what does that have to do with anything?

It arose from the way you conducted yourself right before he asked the question.

stepinsideissue
09-17-2005, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

It arose from the way you conducted yourself right before he asked the question.

Thank you.

drughate_vegan
09-17-2005, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

alright. all i can respond with is that age is insignificant when it comes to life, as truth.

straightXed
09-18-2005, 04:40 AM
[QUOTE=straightXed]
alright. all i can respond with is that age is insignificant when it comes to life, as truth.

Well i was just making it clear, you may want to address the person who finds your age questionable based on your behaviour and your statament should address your behaviour in relation to age as it is relative.

stepinsideissue
09-18-2005, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=straightXed]

I'd try to explain myself but you'd either say you don't believe me, talk yourself in circles for 30 posts, add words to my mouth that I didn't say, or say your booty hurts so again whats the point.

drughate_vegan
09-19-2005, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]
I'd try to explain myself but you'd either say you don't believe me, talk yourself in circles for 30 posts, add words to my mouth that I didn't say, or say your booty hurts so again whats the point.

all it is - is perception. that's all i speak of - and it is very general at that. yet, to make one simple point of understading of how my mind works ...
if there were not more than one truth - there would be no conflict... as in war, or racism, sexism.. you know, and those are just a few miniscule ideas that i can refer to. others might include the color of grass or trees. you and i may say "they're green.. for the most part." someone who sees them as red or blue - sincerely.. and not because of color blindness.. but because that is the true color of definition to them (be it insanity or whatever).. then that makes it true to them. and therefore, truth is subjective. and that is okay. but, i know that when it comes to straightedge.. and some other specifics in life, there is a definite definition and without that, you are either simply drug-free, or not, or whatever you are. get it?

stepinsideissue
09-19-2005, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=stepinsideissue]

all it is - is perception. that's all i speak of - and it is very general at that. yet, to make one simple point of understading of how my mind works ...
if there were not more than one truth - there would be no conflict... as in war, or racism, sexism.. you know, and those are just a few miniscule ideas that i can refer to. others might include the color of grass or trees. you and i may say "they're green.. for the most part." someone who sees them as red or blue - sincerely.. and not because of color blindness.. but because that is the true color of definition to them (be it insanity or whatever).. then that makes it true to them. and therefore, truth is subjective. and that is okay. but, i know that when it comes to straightedge.. and some other specifics in life, there is a definite definition and without that, you are either simply drug-free, or not, or whatever you are. get it?

un huh.

drughate_vegan
09-19-2005, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=drughate_vegan]

un huh.
right on.