PDA

View Full Version : crew broke edge? call the sXe police!

XvagueprophetX
08-05-2005, 05:38 PM
you can report them!

i'm not even gonna post the link unless you guys demand it... but someone is running a webpage dedicated to outing ex-sXedgers. especially those from sXe bands and with edge tattoos. i am totally not down with this... first off, who made him the sXe gestapo? second, how about the burden of proof? third, what's his goal... to shame people into remaining sXe? if you're ashamed then you already aren't sXe. so far he's got little to no traffic and only a handful of names. i was tempted to not even mention it for fear of generating publicity here... however, i think we all need to be aware of this kind of activity. i swear, the internet is a fucking curse.

xsecx
08-05-2005, 05:41 PM
you can report them!

i'm not even gonna post the link unless you guys demand it... but someone is running a webpage dedicated to outing ex-sXedgers. especially those from sXe bands and with edge tattoos. i am totally not down with this... first off, who made him the sXe gestapo? second, how about the burden of proof? third, what's his goal... to shame people into remaining sXe? if you're ashamed then you already aren't sXe. so far he's got little to no traffic and only a handful of names. i was tempted to not even mention it for fear of generating publicity here... however, i think we all need to be aware of this kind of activity. i swear, the internet is a fucking curse.

so how is your edge?

straightXed
08-05-2005, 05:43 PM
you can report them!

Are you talking about the ever popular howsyouredge.com?

XvagueprophetX
08-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Are you talking about the ever popular howsyouredge.com?
no... there's more than one?

straightXed
08-05-2005, 05:46 PM
no... there's more than one?

This is the popular one

XvagueprophetX
08-05-2005, 05:50 PM
This is the popular one
yeah i'm surfing it now... not very comprehensive i guess, nobody i know is on this list.

straightXed
08-05-2005, 05:53 PM
yeah i'm surfing it now... not very comprehensive i guess, nobody i know is on this list.

You could add them!

XvagueprophetX
08-05-2005, 05:59 PM
You could add them!
shit yeah... all i need is a brown shirt and a copy of mein kampf. i'll show them!

straightXed
08-05-2005, 06:03 PM
shit yeah... all i need is a brown shirt and a copy of mein kampf. i'll show them!

I'm not really seeing the nazi connection myself

kelly
08-05-2005, 08:45 PM
You could add them!

Can I make up fake people and add them? Cuz that would be fun. Plus, the list is a little short and boring. I think I'll make up someone who became a crack whore.

XvagueprophetX
08-05-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm not really seeing the nazi connection myself
i was referencing my previous gestapo (secret police sXe code enforcement) remark.

flame_still_burns
08-05-2005, 09:18 PM
i added my ex girlfriend to HYE?.com ...mainly because she is the worst human being i have ever dealt with (and she broke the edge and the veg)

the funniest quote on the site:

this little champ sold out faster than pirates of the carribean at the dollar theatre!

straightXed
08-06-2005, 05:40 AM
i was referencing my previous gestapo (secret police sXe code enforcement) remark.
I know, i still don't see the nazi connection.

straightXed
08-06-2005, 05:44 AM
i added my ex girlfriend to HYE?.com ...mainly because she is the worst human being i have ever dealt with (and she broke the edge and the veg)

the funniest quote on the site:

this little champ sold out faster than pirates of the carribean at the dollar theatre!

i liked this one:
"Andy Sober, one of the founders of the Little London/Heathfield scene, spotted at little London Garage purchasing a bottle of vodka, reportedly sold out because he was stressing over a kid doing a crap on his car bonnet."

straightXed
08-06-2005, 05:46 AM
Can I make up fake people and add them? Cuz that would be fun. Plus, the list is a little short and boring. I think I'll make up someone who became a crack whore.

Careful, making up people can lead to all kinds of bother, especially when you think they are real.

kelly
08-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Careful, making up people can lead to all kinds of bother, especially when you think they are real.

Not real? But the crack whore who broke edge is my best friend! Well, was. She doesn't call me much anymore, what with the whoring taking up all her time.

XvagueprophetX
08-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Not real? But the crack whore who broke edge is my best friend! Well, was. She doesn't call me much anymore, what with the whoring taking up all her time.
does she have any cool tattoos?

SgtD
08-06-2005, 11:47 AM
..or some body mods maybe?

kelly
08-06-2005, 01:27 PM
does she have any cool tattoos?

yep, here's one of her tattoos right here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/sxxxwade/tattoos009.jpg

djay
08-08-2005, 10:22 AM
i think he asked for COOL tattoos. this one is a cat.

keithxXx
08-08-2005, 02:03 PM
whats wrong with cats ?

XvagueprophetX
08-08-2005, 11:30 PM
whats wrong with cats ?
http://www.mycathatesyou.com/

linsee
08-09-2005, 01:18 AM
i think you cant add people to howsyouredge.com anymore unless theyre well known.

djay
08-09-2005, 08:49 AM

hahah!

kelly
08-09-2005, 09:24 AM
I have the uncontrollable urge to photograph my cat looking pissed off now...

XvagueprophetX
08-09-2005, 09:38 AM
I have the uncontrollable urge to photograph my cat looking pissed off now...
yeah that site used to be just pissed off cats... now there's a bunch of pics of cats just lookin like cats... i mean, they're cats, you know they're pissed off, but they don't look it. i've got a great one of one of mine sticking her tongue out that i've been meaning to send in.

kelly
08-09-2005, 09:45 AM
yeah that site used to be just pissed off cats... now there's a bunch of pics of cats just lookin like cats... i mean, they're cats, you know they're pissed off, but they don't look it. i've got a great one of one of mine sticking her tongue out that i've been meaning to send in.

Maybe they need to set up voting, like kittenwar.com. That way the un-angry ones would be shamed into not submitting.

XvagueprophetX
08-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Maybe they need to set up voting, like kittenwar.com. That way the un-angry ones would be shamed into not submitting.
cats feel shame?

kelly
08-09-2005, 09:52 AM
cats feel shame?
I'm assuming it isn't the cats that are submitting the photos.

XvagueprophetX
08-09-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm assuming it isn't the cats that are submitting the photos.
maybe that's why my photos haven't been making it in...
lazy ass cats.

xlbenlx
08-13-2005, 10:54 PM
i think you cant add people to howsyouredge.com anymore unless theyre well known.
Do you think I could add Jesus because he drinks now.

XvagueprophetX
08-13-2005, 11:50 PM
did jesus claim edge?

kelly
08-13-2005, 11:55 PM
and he drinks now? does that mean he's back again?

xlbenlx
08-18-2005, 10:20 PM
did jesus claim edge?
I don't know the bibles to big to read/understand fully.

xsecx
08-19-2005, 09:02 AM
I don't know the bibles to big to read/understand fully.

the joke on many levels would be that, edge didn't exist in the time of jesus, and even if it did, jesus drank alcohol.

Digthehole
08-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah call in the Straight Edge pigs will ya.

stepinsideissue
08-29-2005, 10:38 AM

Now here is a good question for every body. I know they have juice but what about catholics who have to drink wine for the " blood of Jesus". Edge??????

xsecx
08-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Now here is a good question for every body. I know they have juice but what about catholics who have to drink wine for the " blood of Jesus". Edge??????

well covered topic under religion.

Negative K
08-29-2005, 07:31 PM
I couldnt add a handful of new names to the HYE?.com edgebreak list, but fuck it. They werent people I was close to.

keithxXx
08-30-2005, 12:03 AM
I couldnt add a handful of new names to the HYE?.com edgebreak list, but fuck it. They werent people I was close to.
you mean you could add a handful of names ??

stepinsideissue
08-30-2005, 09:56 AM
well covered topic under religion.

thanks----------------where????????

xsecx
08-30-2005, 10:35 AM
thanks----------------where????????

pretty much every topic there.

stepinsideissue
08-30-2005, 10:36 AM
pretty much every topic there.

Guess I didn't look hard enough. Thanks again. Like always you're the man.

xsecx
08-30-2005, 10:51 AM
Guess I didn't look hard enough. Thanks again. Like always you're the man.

don't know how you could miss the holy crap christians thread.