PDA

View Full Version : Posers!

xYourDoomXAwait
07-20-2005, 12:27 AM
I live in st.george, Utah. This is the meth capitol and I fucking hate it. I go on a site called www.toefur.com/forums, and there are so many posers that don't even claim edge in public.
Now I wanted to others opinion on this- if you do not claim edge in public, like you would claim in the comforts of your own home, does this or does it not make you a poser? I have alot of pride in myself and in edge, so I'm very proud to say to everyone I meet that i'm edge and I don't mean that in the first sentence of seeing someone I blurt out i'm straightedge", but if ever asked for a cig,weed, or if I drink- I reply by stating that I do not do any of those things because I am straightedge. Is there anyone that agrees with me on any of this?
Open for opinion, just not insults-very imature.

"Kill An Addict"

straightXed
07-20-2005, 10:32 AM
"Kill An Addict"

Do you kill drug addicts?

hxcsxebmxer
07-20-2005, 10:28 PM
my freind alex is pretty much a poser, he claims sxe because i told him i was sxe, but he still pops pills, and smokes when im not around, and when i am around, he just says hes not inhailing the smoke, and he doesnt claim it in public, come to think of it, he pretty much does wut ever i do

keithxXx
07-20-2005, 11:21 PM
my freind alex is pretty much a poser, he claims sxe because i told him i was sxe, but he still pops pills, and smokes when im not around, and when i am around, he just says hes not inhailing the smoke, and he doesnt claim it in public, come to think of it, he pretty much does wut ever i do
so u just pretend to be straight edge? maybe i read that wrong,..

xYourDoomXAwait
07-21-2005, 02:08 AM
I have met people like that-they act a certain way to inpress you and then when your not there, they are doing drugs or acting completly different. I don't kill drugs addicts, but there are some of them that do need to die because they do so many bad things to people and cause so much harm in the world.
it's better for one to die then let 1,000 parish.
thank you for the opinions,keeep them coming.

"A lesson lived, is a lesson learned" hatebreed"not a sxe band, but lyrics are close

I will add one quote from some of favorite bands each time I post a thread or reply.

xvunderx
07-21-2005, 08:40 AM
I have met people like that-they act a certain way to inpress you and then when your not there, they are doing drugs or acting completly different. I don't kill drugs addicts, but there are some of them that do need to die because they do so many bad things to people and cause so much harm in the world.
it's better for one to die then let 1,000 parish.
thank you for the opinions,keeep them coming.

I think this whole kill an addict, kill a drug dealer crap is tired and needs to go away. Aside form being tough guy posturing, it makes no sence, and shows no insight into the situation.

Perhaps people should start shouting about killing the reason, not the people.

XplagueX
07-21-2005, 11:28 AM
[/url], posers poser

The way you spelled "poser" is wrong. It is spelled poseur...not an insultthough just a correction.

straightXed
07-21-2005, 03:28 PM
The way you spelled "poser" is wrong. It is spelled poseur...not an insultthough just a correction.

An incorrect correction. You can spell it both ways.

keithxXx
07-21-2005, 05:26 PM
poser

n 1: a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not [syn: poseur] 2: a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos" [syn: model] 3: a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem [syn: stumper, toughie, sticker]

XplagueX
07-21-2005, 05:32 PM
All right point proven. point taken.

xYourDoomXAwait
07-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Poser is enligh, poseur is from another country. anywayz caffine is a drug.

straightXed
07-21-2005, 10:27 PM

Both are English, poseur comes from the french but pretty much all English derives from other languages.

xsecx
07-22-2005, 08:51 AM

what does caffeine have to do with what you're talking about?

xYourDoomXAwait
07-22-2005, 07:04 PM
nothing i didn't bring it up but he had a good point and it's my thread anyway and I don't care as long it is a good point and not bullshit.

"bleed the dream"
hemlock

xsecx
07-22-2005, 08:18 PM
nothing i didn't bring it up but he had a good point and it's my thread anyway and I don't care as long it is a good point and not bullshit.

"bleed the dream"
hemlock

no one brought it up?

xstabex
07-23-2005, 02:56 AM
no one brought it up?

I think he read Viv's signature, and thought it was in the thread.

indestructible
07-23-2005, 04:58 AM
indestructible
I think this whole kill an addict, kill a drug dealer crap is tired and needs to go away. Aside form being tough guy posturing, it makes no sence, and shows no insight into the situation.

Perhaps people should start shouting about killing the reason, not the people.

Would prefer finding ways to kill the reason rather than engaging in misplaced violence or alternative spelling of words.

xsecx
07-23-2005, 08:57 AM
I think he read Viv's signature, and thought it was in the thread.

I was hoping he'd realize it on his own.

xYourDoomXAwait
07-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Caffeine's one hell of a drug -posted in vunder's thread at bottom

xsecx
07-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Caffeine's one hell of a drug -posted in vunder's thread at bottom

yeah dude. that's a signature. it's at the bottom of every post she makes.

xYourDoomXAwait
07-25-2005, 12:34 AM
well I knew that, but I put something at the bottom of each thread and it's not my signature so I didn't know.

"I'll Be Your DoomSayer"