PDA

View Full Version : Posi or Neg Hardcore?

XscreamXshoutX
06-23-2005, 09:59 AM
So, when it comes down to traditional Hardcore, and I mean tradional Hardcore as in Bane, Comeback Kid, (new) Kids Like Us, I Hate You, Mondern Life Is War...you get the point, which do you prefer, Positive, or Negative?

Straightedgecat
06-24-2005, 06:37 PM
So, when it comes down to traditional Hardcore, and I mean tradional Hardcore as in Bane, Comeback Kid, (new) Kids Like Us, I Hate You, Mondern Life Is War...you get the point, which do you prefer, Positive, or Negative?
if your going to compare traditional hardcore. you might want to use more tradition hardcore bands. not that bane and comback kid are bad. but there not necisarily the most traditional hardcore bands.
and the only kind of real "hardcore" is postitive hardcore.

xvunderx
06-24-2005, 07:10 PM
if your going to compare traditional hardcore. you might want to use more tradition hardcore bands. not that bane and comback kid are bad. but there not necisarily the most traditional hardcore bands.
and the only kind of real "hardcore" is postitive hardcore.

I was thinking the same thing.

hardcorekid3002
06-24-2005, 07:40 PM

the other dudes are right about your choices in bands, BUT positive.

xGriffox
06-24-2005, 10:21 PM
I do enjoy posi hardcore more....

SgtD
06-25-2005, 08:13 AM
i can't decide. never thought about it, i guess it doesn't matter for me

MoreThanHeroes
07-01-2005, 11:48 AM
i dont mean to sound stupid but what is posi and wot is neg??like example of a band...

Straightedgecat
07-01-2005, 09:47 PM
i dont mean to sound stupid but what is posi and wot is neg??like example of a band...
Verse= Posi (by the way i got the most recent CD it has been in the player for a few weeks now)
Norma Jean= Negative (a.k.a not hardcore)

SgtD
07-03-2005, 12:58 PM
nah, negi means negative. for example sheer terror is a negi band lyricswise

Xs Always Win
07-03-2005, 10:25 PM
definately posi.. always.
________
easy vape (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)