PDA

View Full Version : woo

xsecx
05-31-2005, 12:14 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/stuff_sucks/154875.html

"hi I don't actually know anything, but I'm going to talk out of my ass about it and punk, even thought straight edge isn't punk. LOL HUGZ GUYS!"

SgtD
05-31-2005, 12:19 PM
i liked the looking for society accepting them part the most!

straightXed
05-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Thats amazing, i mean to be dissed by someone who refers to themself as "Twatwaffle Wangermaroo" in a live journal. This is the type of person that buys a crazy frog single.

xsecx
05-31-2005, 12:49 PM
Thats amazing, i mean to be dissed by someone who refers to themself as "Twatwaffle Wangermaroo" in a live journal. This is the type of person that buys a crazy frog single.

I just think it's funny because they talk about it like it's some recent thing and not actually something that's older than they are.

xdaddydaycorex
05-31-2005, 01:00 PM
Thats amazing, i mean to be dissed by someone who refers to themself as "Twatwaffle Wangermaroo" in a live journal.

spelltheo
05-31-2005, 01:57 PM
omg thats fcuking hlarious. those have got to be the most ignorant people i have ever seen. thanx for the laugh.

linsee
05-31-2005, 04:39 PM
I just think it's funny because they talk about it like it's some recent thing and not actually something that's older than they are.

haha exactly.

i dont get people that choose to be so close minded when they know nothing about it.

straightXed
05-31-2005, 05:09 PM

Totally, Twatwaffle really hasn't done much homework. Calling someone twatwaffle amuses me

Morgedge
05-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Totally, Twatwaffle really hasn't done much homework. Calling someone twatwaffle amuses me

Hmm I'm liking that too, and it's making me feel better. TwatWaffle. TwatWaffle. Yup, I say whenever someone is being stupid on these forums, instead of flaming them, just post a nice "You Twatwaffle." Or put that at the end of a flaming. Grrr. Twatwaffle. Ok now I'm good.

coldfrenchfries
06-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Hahaha. Twatwaffle.... funny.

djay
06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
hey, xsecx, are you the one who replied to that ?

maybe before you go persecuting something you should find out what it is. straight edge isnt punk. in fact punk is dead. straight edge kids do abstain from drugs and alcohol. they dont force what they believe on other people, or most dont. there's assholes in every group of people, just like you seem to be the asshole in yours. straight edge has been around for probably longer than you have been alive. its part of the hardcore music scene, there are loads of bands that are straight edge. before you bash something why dont you figure out what it is? thanks for being close minded!

it sound so much like you!

btw...these guys are dumb enough to make fun of stronger people!
hate them, lets make an anti-anti-sxe team, lets destroy'em

xsecx
06-07-2005, 04:01 PM
hey, xsecx, are you the one who replied to that ?

maybe before you go persecuting something you should find out what it is. straight edge isnt punk. in fact punk is dead. straight edge kids do abstain from drugs and alcohol. they dont force what they believe on other people, or most dont. there's assholes in every group of people, just like you seem to be the asshole in yours. straight edge has been around for probably longer than you have been alive. its part of the hardcore music scene, there are loads of bands that are straight edge. before you bash something why dont you figure out what it is? thanks for being close minded!

it sound so much like you!

btw...these guys are dumb enough to make fun of stronger people!
hate them, lets make an anti-anti-sxe team, lets destroy'em

nope it wasn't me.

djay
06-07-2005, 04:03 PM
nope it wasn't me.
oh, sorry
have a nice day