PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be SXE

coldfrenchfries
05-10-2005, 05:52 PM
The other day started out really crappy and everything that could go wrong, did. I was walking down the hall when my buddy came up to me then she said, "You know what, at first, I thought being straight edge sounded dumb, but now, I'm proud to have a friend that's straight edge." It turns out she had watched a 'drinking and dricing' show and saw how messed up some of the people ended up from it. Made me proud and it helped me smile some throughtout the day.

sXeAlaska
05-17-2005, 02:24 PM
It does feel nice when you find someone who is commited to treating themselves with respect. I talked to a friend of mine for almost 5 hours straight over the weekend, and got to know her really well. She told me about some stuff she was into before she moved her, and how she finally got out of them. She isn't sXe, she does drink wine sometimes, but she's dropped the harder stuff, and cutting. It gave me a really good feeling that she was strong enough to get over her biggest problems.

PitchInAndDie
05-27-2005, 10:24 PM
Thats what life is about, helping others. Taking peoples problems and disadvantages and looking at it "over the treeline".(If they seek assistance) To see over the forest of tragedy and recommend decisions. Addiction and confusion stray far far away from just drugs. A clouded mind can only make clouded decisions. So if we dont help eachother then who will help us?