PDA

View Full Version : Non Edge

xXxgivebloodxXx
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Is it just me or do other people get shit from people who arent edge trying to tell you what edge is? A lot of the time i get shit from people saying "your not edge because you have sex" and i try to tell them that edge isnt about sex, and it means different things to different people. As long as you dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs and support the hardcore scene, your edge. so if someone could give me some arguments that i could tell them to give them the right idea about edge.. that would be great.

xsecx
05-05-2005, 10:59 AM
I don't get it anymore because I'm old. but I used to just start asking people tons of questions and about and ask them what they are basing that on. They usually just get flustered and shut up.

KickRocks
05-05-2005, 02:02 PM
You don't have to support the scene to be edge. Most people do but ive met country bumkin ass weasles who say they are straight edge.

xsecx
05-05-2005, 02:12 PM
You don't have to support the scene to be edge. Most people do but ive met country bumkin ass weasles who say they are straight edge.

and those people are wrong.

xXxgivebloodxXx
05-06-2005, 06:17 PM
and those people are wrong.

right you are. there are pleanty of people who dont do drugs. but sXe came from the hardcore scene.

djay
05-16-2005, 09:07 PM
darhhh...most of my friends are telling me i shouldnt follow the edge anymore...
i hate it.
they are lowlife junkies and are telling me whatnot to do, and theyre trying to teach me what it is to be sXe and that im not following the tracks...i mean, i dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs and dont fuck if im not in love with the partner. they say i should be vegan...or if im not vegan THEN I SHOULDNT WALK THE STRAIGHT EDGE.

xgregx
05-16-2005, 09:41 PM
being vegan has nothing to do with straight-edge. Just live your life the way you want.

sXeAlaska
05-17-2005, 02:44 PM
darhhh...most of my friends are telling me i shouldnt follow the edge anymore...
i hate it.
they are lowlife junkies and are telling me whatnot to do, and theyre trying to teach me what it is to be sXe and that im not following the tracks...i mean, i dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs and dont fuck if im not in love with the partner. they say i should be vegan...or if im not vegan THEN I SHOULDNT WALK THE STRAIGHT EDGE.

Straight edge and vegan are related, but not connected. I'm edge, but I eat meat. It doesn't make me a better sXe or worse. It just makes my views different than someone elses. If you think that you should give up meat, do it. if you don't, then don't. Other peoples opnion dosen't matter, only what you know is right for you.

xstepaheadx
05-20-2005, 12:20 AM
I dont know the only shit I get from my non edge friends is that they think thats it was dumb that I decided one day that I didnt want to put shit into my body anymore like the only thing thats bin said to me that botherd me from a non straight edge kid was that I went straight edge becuase thats what most hardcore kids are. witch I dont bolive beucase I think I could maybe name off like 20 kids in my city that are

and I think if you think your straight edge like you dont smoke or drink or do drugs than you are straight edge I dont think it should realy matter what music you listen to

xsecx
05-20-2005, 08:40 AM
and I think if you think your straight edge like you dont smoke or drink or do drugs than you are straight edge I dont think it should realy matter what music you listen to

why shouldn't the music you listen to matter?

djay
05-20-2005, 11:04 PM
the music shouldnt matter?
where did sXe came from?
do you even know what youre talking about?