PDA

View Full Version : anyone knows more on this?

SgtD
05-03-2005, 01:56 PM
http://kdka.dayport.com/viewer/content/special.php?Art_ID=7913&Format_ID=2&BitRate_ID=8&Contract_ID=20&Obj_ID=4

Dummy
05-03-2005, 05:48 PM
the first part i was thinking "he wants to know more about crest white strips, why?"

i like how it was a hard...core show.

linsee
05-03-2005, 05:54 PM
basically there was a fight at a terror show, and neighbors made everything into a big deal because its a residential area.

basically, big deal over nothing exciting or important.

Dummy
05-03-2005, 06:48 PM
id be pretty pissed if there was a venue in my residential neighbor hood though. nothing like a crust punk sitting on the hood of your car waiting to get in.

MidnightHours
05-05-2005, 01:33 AM
the first part i was thinking "he wants to know more about crest white strips, why?"

i like how it was a hard...core show.

I was thinking the same thing on the crest white strips...those things dont even work.

SgtD
05-05-2005, 09:35 AM
the video tricked me at first too. the next show i organise is in a residential area, and even in the most unsafe are in town. i hope nothing like that happens

im apirate
05-06-2005, 11:05 AM
crest white strips taste nasty as hell.

Yea the Hard...Core show part was funny.

I would love for a venue to be right next to my house. Would be awesoem as hell!.

xsecx
05-06-2005, 11:14 AM

I would love for a venue to be right next to my house. Would be awesoem as hell!.

if you owned the house you seriously wouldn't.

sabresnmets
05-06-2005, 08:36 PM

no cause people would be there way later than you would like it and you would be wondering what they were doing, if they were doing anything to your car or house.

im apirate
05-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Maybe I would.... But today's show, crazy ass Dancing. Then 5 huge ass bouncers coem in. we wanted to have a pit. They kept us down until we got liek 40 people just jump the fuck around. I got hit in the throat.
Once hellogoodbye started to play..I hate them. The ground was going to cave in.

XTILLDEATHX
05-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Maybe I would.... But today's show, crazy ass Dancing. Then 5 huge ass bouncers coem in. we wanted to have a pit. They kept us down until we got liek 40 people just jump the fuck around. I got hit in the throat.
Once hellogoodbye started to play..I hate them. The ground was going to cave in.

are you a special person pirate? no one asked about the show that day.. seems sortta pointless to discuss. got hit in the throat.. wow.. happens to us all

im apirate
05-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Im writing in reference to the bouncers. They started gettign fed up with this one kid.

XTILLDEATHX
05-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Im writing in reference to the bouncers. They started gettign fed up with this one kid.

no one asked nor cares most likely

xsecx
05-09-2005, 08:30 PM
no one asked nor cares most likely

you shouldn't speak for anyone other than yourself in terms of what other people care to read.

XTILLDEATHX
05-09-2005, 09:01 PM
you shouldn't speak for anyone other than yourself in terms of what other people care to read.

well when it is totally off topic.. i think i should give him a heads up and point it out